So, yeah

Read this. Now what?

Attached: interesting.png (669x570, 599.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531
archive.org/details/TheNewWorldOrder_342/page/n3/mode/2up?q=covid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all i have on the pedo satanic cabal, their faggy cults, crimes symbols agenda etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531

Attached: Nixon Grove.jpg (850x400, 71.11K)

spooky stuff

Damn bro why don’t we go over to Washington right now and show them this and expose them

What’s covid? No one even talks about whatever that is anymore lmao

Its not in the book

You can't expose something that is already known. They want you to know, because they know you won't do anything about it. Or will you? It's all part of the game.

Congrats. Does that book actually exist, is that page actually from that book, does that page say what that image says it does in reality, and did you bother to check any of it or are you a fucking moron?

It's in the original book.

All these questions can be answered if you simply knew how to search.

archive.org/details/TheNewWorldOrder_342/page/n3/mode/2up?q=covid

Nah, you're a fucking retard. It's not in the book. You're a braindead NPC, but this time a republican braindead NPC. Still cattle trash.

I found a PDF a while back, I couldn't find that bit.

Which page, I have the old print

And yet you fear me.

Attached: 1646822068192.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

whatever moron. Keep on smoking meth with our government approved crack pipes and consuming propaganda.

Also take note that there is no copyright date on any of those pages. Conveniently left out because it's not the original.

Its fake as shot you retards

Show me proof or go fist yourself, braindead moron.
Start with the original page your gay propaganda image is listed on, in that book.

Nobody believes you, Satan.

I’m doubting anything that says 5G radiation was written in 1989.

That would make you very stupid.

I do. There’s absolutely no reason for that line, it’s fake and gay.

No it wouldn’t You’re a child who needs pills or a well poisoning kike and I can tell.

It was written regardless of what you think, and most of it has come true.

Oh really? Why don't you show proof of that page? Post the page number its on. Do it. Go on.

No.

because you can't do it. because it doesn't exist. you believe in a lie and are no better than the drooling hordes of mask wearers. in fact--you're worse. do the world a favor and kill yourself. improve the gene pool.