DuckDuckGo is DuckDuckGone. byeeeee!

DDG guy's lame-ass excuse is ridiculous:
>B-b-b-but that's what search engines do! They show you relevant results! Misinformation is not relevant!
>--DuckDuckGo CEO Gabriel Weinberg
Who gave you the right to decide what is and isn't "misinformation," asshole? You are carrying water for the corrupt-as-fuck pharma industry, the military industrial complex, Blackrock et al, etc.
If you were just "doing what search engines do," then why the fuck did you announce it? Do you tweet every time you commit your code?
Of course, users have no way of checking exactly how you're ranking a result. But they do know that you are /willing/ to alter results for political reasons. From now on, users must always assume that you're doing do. DDG is dead. Hope your little virtue signal was worth losing half your users. In time, you will lose the entire company. DDG cannot recover from this.

I was just looking at alternatives and spotted one I haven't heard of - OneSearch.com.
They claim:
No Cookies - We don't use cookies.
- Privacy first - We don't save your search terms or geographic location.
- No user tracking - We don't track you or your personal data.
- Encrypted search terms - Keywords are encrypted and protected.
- No saved search history - We don't save or use your search history for ad targeting.
- Results without bias - We don't use your habits or data to filter search results.
- Filter out NSFW results - Turn on the SafeSearch feature to keep adult content out of results.
- When you share links with others to your search results, the link will conveniently expire within the hour.
onesearch.com

Which search engine does Any Forums use?
Anyone have anything to say about OneSearch?

Attached: 1640732520224.png (697x393, 25.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEqlGVn8hPg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so disappointed in him for cucking.
I switched to Yandex and I like it.

What is yandex

couldn't give two shit. I use DuckDuckGo and sometimes google. People are not that interesting to look what they search if i was in the government

OneSearch says:
>Pure unfiltered results. Always.
> Who said search results should live in bubbles? OneSearch doesn't use your habits or profile data to filter search results. That gives you a wider, deeper range of information without bias.

Attached: 1642262447369.png (995x743, 446.13K)

kek

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (1897x933, 3.11M)

>yandex

kek, go suck putins dick faggot

idk bro. it doesnt pass the test.

Attached: 18807638-CD3A-4A9B-B1D5-840496899801.jpg (828x1576, 176.93K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1638249428909.png (1095x658, 145.4K)

>gabriel weinberg
>(((weinberg)))

I use searx, Peekier and Startpage

>Uses a search engine who CEO made a privacy engine then sold out.

So long as you’re not looking for anything Russia related it’s pretty good. All the spicy stuff we used to get.

>Weinberg
shocker

Nah Yandex is really the only way to go. Russia is sanctioned at the moment, they can't even sell your data in USD even if they wanted too. If OneSearch was based in India/China/Russia/Iran I might consider it.

I use brave for shits and giggles, and for products related shits I use Google in private mode on brave browser.

It filters results (pic related, no direct link for here) so into the trash it goes together with duckduckgoy. The same search on yandex gives me Any Forums as the straight first result.

Attached: IMG_20220314_101303.png (1080x1563, 173.38K)

ok jewgle wagie

>Weinberg
I can't believe any of you are shocked.

this aged well
youtube.com/watch?v=dEqlGVn8hPg

Attached: 1640413367941.png (784x447, 142.43K)

bro thats just what mutts search the most. Seems to check out.

I've used startpage for 20yrs or so. As far as I've seen, it hasn't changed since it started.

>2022
>Still searches the term 'white' and pretends it isn't part of the jewish racial dichotomy
Nigger how about you try to search "european couple" in yandex and see what it gives you? How about just 'couple'? See pic related.

Attached: IMG_20220312_184855.jpg (540x6527, 1.16M)

Yeah I definitely feel duckduckgo is untrustworthy at the very least after this fiasco

If they are going to consneed to western agendas who knows what else they are doing

if u have safesearch on, Any Forums wont show.

I use DDG but never considered it good, I just hate DDG slightly less than Google which needs to be destroyed

faggot duckduckgoy is still better than Yandex

Attached: Screenshot_28.png (1897x933, 1.92M)

Startpage is literally google results. They have definitely changed.

Attached: 1646308363938.jpg (1024x683, 58.94K)

Searx or Brave search. Startpage if I'm desperate.

It paases the 'niggers' test though

Attached: Onesearch.jpg (792x2603, 622.87K)

It's a Russian based search engine that says it's privacy based.
It could be. But I don't trust it 100%. Nice search system though.
I personally usually use Brave search from the Brave browser.
I've heard startpage.com is a good search engine too because it uses all the google results but without the tracking.
I'll have to look into this. Never heard of it though. I like Brave a lot so far.

>using duckduckgoy
>using jewgle

For me it's Lycos.

even had safe search on lol

I tried even with safesearch off, Any Forums doesn't show up in the results, maybe it also depends on the geographical area which allows me to change but autoreverts to mine immediately.

Attached: IMG_20220314_102408.png (1080x1575, 186.95K)

It's always pulled from multiple diff sources.
Never had a prob finding anything.

Brave search engine gives the same and it isn't gay like the duck

>twerking
>sexually explicit search terms
That's pretty bad suggestions for safe search.
Think about Brave if you're looking for a search engine.
Or Start Page since it uses Google's results without tracking you.

glupi bosanac

Hmmm

Attached: 33.jpg (739x906, 110.06K)

No it isn't. Startpage is literally Google search results and only Google search results.

It could be geographically based. I just checked Brave search and it was like the 5th result after Wikipedia links and whatnot.

Americans truly are the most retarded people in the world. Imagine trusting a guy named Weinberg!