The manliest redditor volunteers are escaping to Poland

The manliest redditor volunteers are escaping to Poland

Attached: 1647239887384.png (961x471, 36.55K)

Reminds me of the modern greek sacred band, bunch of shitass volunteers wearing skull hats and black uniforms, and the first fight they get in, they get BTFO'd to Austria

Sounds to me like they are more of a man than you will ever be.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3:WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

>Quite the narrative man

these people are insidious

suicide imminent. that guy will be dead before the months end

Attached: 1647222617993.png (1360x1528, 231.18K)

>perfectly reasonable perspective driven comment to help people see the gravity of the situation
>downdooted into oblivion

It's an evil website, hands down.

That makes me wonder though, what is going to happen when what remains of the Ukraine army inevitably flees over the Ukrainian border to neighboring countries, and then resumes firing upon forces and cities in Ukraine, hiding behind other countries like the cowards they are?
I foresee many demilitarized zones in Ukraine's future.

What in Gods name is happening to mankind?

>see literal videos of destroyed russian equipment and dead

nah thats probably fake

>some literal who on reddit

real shit

The USA probably unironically opened the metaphysic gates to hell in the 80s by trying to figure out why we're here in the universe, our bad.

Attached: Gateway Experiments CIA 1980s.jpg (2082x744, 608.67K)

there's a lot of these posts lately
what are the chances that they're organic and not russian shill campaign? Russians are actually pretty good at it
>inb4 check for russians under your bed
come on, guys, don't you think it would be beneficial to russia to discourage any volunteer work? Those cowards from reddit are either doing that (and why would they show their weakness publically) or they're not real

>i'll... i'lll post pics
>no pics linked in comment history

he was involved in 3 WARS

Likely an actual post ripped from Reddit

THE SOγLDIER OF THREE ARMIES

this all sounds like a bunch of bologna. I wonder what is that guy's deal

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1022x1024, 71.48K)

The redditors began their rather childish larp under the delusion that they were going to kill Russians and the Russians weren't going to kill them.

no worries. Stuff happens sometimes

"i'm married" - why on earth would someone who has a family go volunteer for a war in a random other country? my wife would beat the shit out of me if i tried to do something like this and she is a foot shorter than me and weighs half my size. if your wife encourages to fuck off to ukraine and die in some oligarch vs oligarch war she probably just wants to get rid of you.

soγ, noice. we've got ó in polish to get around the word filter

>User literally named spin doctor
kek

Every photo I've seen of Ukrainians shows them well equipped. Definitely better equipped than the Russians. This guy is full of shit. Btw 13 Russian cruise missles just landed right on top of my house. I'll post pics in a second, just wait

because it's all made up. That's actually the biggest clue here

Probably sick of his wife's nagging

KC-135T Stratotanker just flew over my house!

this is sort of a blackpill

1/3

Attached: D7647939-8C66-4C9D-AA86-B0927AF91FC0.jpg (1909x348, 903.56K)

2/3

Attached: 360D9C05-2FB2-4F58-8CDA-4E21203CACE7.jpg (1986x484, 445.04K)

>renault twingo
this guy has to be memeing

3/3

Attached: 21339889-9CF2-4660-B8E2-092E6D643B06.jpg (1914x523, 1.28M)

Colby 2012
Never forget

come on, Hans, you don't really believe it, do you? Or should I say Ivan?

He's lying. No married man would abandon his family to die in a foreign war.
Especially not in this economy, doesn't he have bills to pay instead of pretending to be an Avenger character overseas?
He probably lives with his mom.

Any Forums is an FSB front. It has been since nishimura bought it from moot. He owned 2ch (Russian Any Forums) but couldn't afford the rent on the servers, so it got confiscated. To run a site like that in Russia and not get btfo'd, you have to be intimately involved with the FSB. they monitor the internet heavily to censored criticism, etc. And so nishimura was likely very familiar with the FSB and the process of filtering content to present a pro-russian image long before he ever bought Any Forums. Then somehow, he immediately comes up with the money to buy the largest imageboard in the world after 2ch gets confiscated due to his inability to make payments. Hmmm

Haha wunderbar user

Now that's some german cuck fantasy lol
"We wrote it on Any Forums so it looks more real!!!!" hecking cool bro, where's the post no? oh, you cropped it on purpose? Ah geez thats too bad :(

Attached: 1437489493922.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

he's spend all day defending his actions on reddit, i thought he went there to defend Ukrainians

renigging