Ask a russian about the crazy shit that putin does 2

Hello, I am a Russian citizen who does not support what Putin is doing and, it seems to me, objectively assesses the situation. You can ask any questions, I will try to answer them and give my opinion and insides from Russia. I will use google translate as I have a hard time writing in English, so sorry for any mistakes, but overall I understand the language quite well.

previous thread -

Attached: 629959_1.jpg (590x350, 55.41K)

you will never be a woman

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1647066740027.png (636x477, 269.04K)

what is your media saying the cause of the war with Ukraine is ?

this is good

I'll trade you biden for putin

What is your media saying the cause of the war is?

What is the general consensus of Putin's general approval? (Not official polls).

On television, they talk about how we are actively winning the war and the evil Ukrainian fascists are hiding behind the children and sabotaging any peace negotiations. The whole world has gone crazy against Russia, and Putin alone is the greatest and smartest geopolitician of our time.

seems accurate

Biden often acts like a complete idiot, but I would rather we have an American political system with a president like that than Putin's dictatorship that is developing like now. Honestly.

Ti pidoras ebaniy

>What is the general consensus of Putin's general approval? (Not official polls).
It feels like about 50 to 50. Putin has much more support than is commonly thought in the West, but millions of Russians understand the ass in which we find ourselves and not be led by propaganda. It is difficult to say the real numbers, since Putin never has any real electoral competitors.

do you think you'll ever get out of prison for posting this?

sam pidoras ti cho ohuel

Are they actually fascists ? Is there proof of this ?

He's not acting. The election was rigged.

At least you know who your leader is. Here they just pretend to be the ones that make the decisions. But after watching my democratic government unperson someone for honking your system doesn't seem very different anymore except you have a better idea who to blame

When did you realize that Putin was an unfit leader?

Are some russians trying to flee from russia now?

Our media is saying Putin mean evil nazi man and Ukraine is 100% innocent.

This should be obvious to anyone paying attention to politics in this nation pre-Obama.

I think the Russian authorities don't give a shit about anonymous 4ch. On the whole, in Russia, you can end up in jail rather unexpectedly, even if, in essence, you do not violate our laws, but simply very actively criticize Putin to a large audience. Speaking of laws, now we are passing a law according to which you go to prison for 15 years for fake about the war and 20 for treason. The state itself will naturally choose what is fake and what is treason. We also have a law according to which you can not call names to people in power.

One guy who lives in Russia told me that 2/3 of Russians support Putin no matter what. Do you agree with that estimate?

In Ukraine, there really are large radical nationalist formations, which, in general, are partially composed of fascists. They even have their own party, which gained 2% in the elections in Ukraine. That is, they are a clear minority there, but they are one of the forces that fights with the Russian army. Our propaganda uses this 2% to justify the entry of troops into Ukraine, saying that we are FREEING the Ukrainian people from the Nazis who seized power there, led by Zelensky.