Had a dream that really bothered me so I'm making a thread about it

>In my dream, see some random guy try to take a stand against three people in black hoodies, pretty sure they're Antifa members
>See the guy get beaten down by one of them
>Go up and start pummeling that guy while his friends look on and don't do a thing
>Repeatedly slam that guy's head against a metal pole, before throwing him on the ground and walking away
>Later on in the dream, I see those three skulking about again
>Grab an object to teach them a lesson
>I become the aggressor and start beating the fuck out of them
>This time, one of them actually stands up to me and fights back
>I grab a nearby sledgehammer, but I can't really get a good swing on him because he's too close
>Realize as I'm pummeling this guy, that I'm as much the villain in his head as he is in mine, and how there's really no difference between us at that point, or something to that extent
>We're both struggling against one another for a few minutes, but eventually I edge out the victory
>Leave the guy on the floor with a huge puddle of blood trailing behind me
>Dream ends shortly after that with a completely random conversation
>Wake up and type up this shit that probably no one will read, but it bothered me and I feel weird about it, so fuck you, I'll post what I want

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f[1].jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

nah
sounds way too coherent and not at all like a regular dream
thanks for the slide thread faggot

wow

Attached: index.png (512x448, 477.62K)

Last night, I had a dream about you
In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
That kind of feeling, I've waited so long
Don't stop, come a little closer
As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun
We were dancing all night long
The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly, I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it, this dream was all gone
Ooh, I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

Attached: daft.jpg (1199x675, 157.62K)

The dream ended after a random conversation with two pimp-looking dudes and them being offended that I called them brothers and misunderstanding what I said, then I closed what looked like a vault door behind them after putting the sledgehammer away and the image of Newman from Seinfeld making that mischievous expression with his fingers together appeared in my vision.
Before that happened, it had trick-or-treating in it and I was walking down a sidewalk with a bunch of other people eating chocolate gumballs.

had a dream that i fucked yo bitch but thats what your girl is going to tell you when in fact we fucked for real

I've had a few violent dreams before, but that was probably the most excessive. I tend to wake up very exhausted afterwards. I feel like whenever I have these fights, I always just barely edge out a victory, so it's a running theme.

nice revenge fantasy autist.
Stop thinking about globohomo footsoldiers 24/7 and you won't dream about them.

ok well that makes more sense
I once had a dream where I saw wiz khalifa and doctor dre on a tuk tuk in the phillipines and they were studying the local weed because they were ethnobotanists
dreams do be like this

>in my dream I'm in the 21st century because long sleep
>decide to visit my agent at home to ask for job and qrd on 21st century
>public free bicycles, I love the future
>life-size pic of hand imprint on handlebar
>put hand on imprint, bike unlocks
>bicycle is great, run red light as always
>pedals immediately cease to work, feet spinning idly
>wtf bike
>wake up and feel bad about 21st century

Yeah, I just wanted to be concise with it was all. I'm beginning to struggle to remember what else happened in it, but that stuff stood out to me. I dunno, I feel like something was trying to tell me something with this one in particular though.

user be very careful not to be violent. you are warned where the line is.

>have a recurring nightmare for a while
>read up on some of the symbolism and themes i see in it
>come to the realization that i am seeing what my torture in hell will be in my dreams
Was a surreal kick in the ass i needed to stop being such a degenerate loser.

Maybe it's some other peoples jobs to become violent people, but I don't think it's mine is the message I'm getting from that dream

We are in the 21st century sweaty

based AF
antifa needs to bleed

That you become what they are when you play their game. How do we fight evil and rise above all the strife? If the globohomo wants us killing each other then we can’t give them their way.

violence is a tool that belongs to thinking people and is denied to animals.

No i'm not gonna show mercy when you demons are under the boot of righteous fury.

Nice try though.

Holy shit, had exactly the same dream last night
Still trying to recall the conavo

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT
BRO DREAMS ARE JUST ANXIETY
WORK OUT
GET GAINS
AND YOU NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT RETARDED SHIT

Good moral in that dream, that the aggressor/defender has never determined the right or the wrong of a conflict. The reason of conflict is what determines right or wrong, regardless of who started it.

>Woah dood were all like villains to someone else, morality is relative man, fuck having law and order and borders n shieeet

Gay dream

Were you a nigger