Dutch Any Forumsder general: municipalty elections edtion

>The following has "occurred" in the Netherlands:
- Municipality elections this week on 14, 15 and 16 March
- Talks about extending the European COVID passport
- Gas prices are more then 2.50 euro per liter, VAT will be lowered starting from April
- Government is struggling to put the VAT on fruits and vegetables to 0 %
- Energy bill 86 % higher in one year
- Most covid measures have been lifted on the 25th of February, including mandatory QR passes
- However, beware that this a distraction a "one step back, two steps forward" scenario
- In the event of a shortage of healthcare staff, the QR code will return
- The ECB may raise interest rates if the outlook for European inflation doesn’t improve “significantly”
- Doctor who discovered the Omicron variant claims to have been pressured into labeling it as a serious threat
- Globalist investors like the (((American))) company Blackstone have bought over 15 billion euros worth of homes in the Netherlands between 2013 and 2021

>Huig Plug has been arrested for the third time
youtube.com/watch?v=7srlJiOEpL8

>The kartel wants an "investigation" if the FvD receives money from Russia
Because the spoke out against EU/NATO agression:
youtube.com/watch?v=BdLL6OxWo8Q&t=5s&ab_channel=ForumvoorDemocratie

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape by (underaged) individuals inflicted by the Dutch elite
youtube.com/watch?v=W4-_UDtcBls
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar
rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/politiek/artikel/5293132/reizen-met-coronabewijs-binnen-europa-omtzigt-tweede-kamer

Previous threads:

Attached: 1638558518209.jpg (900x593, 92.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

officielebekendmakingen.nl/stcrt-2022-6970.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3yUWT_o8FtM&ab_channel=frasergray95
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymp-F5XOWmw&ab_channel=ForumvoorDemocratie
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goeienmorgen user bros

Op welke kanker ga *jij* stemmen?

FvD en ik heb mijn ouders ook overtuigd om NIET op kartelpartijen te stemmen (VVD, CDA, PvDA, D66, etc.). Ze denken nu om op lokale partijen te stemmen en mijn moeders denkt nu zelfs FvD te stemmen

Attached: Frens apu.jpg.png (1200x900, 1.63M)

bump

Attached: EVA2.jpg.png (628x625, 494.38K)

Remember to keep supporting our governmental system by voting!
Maybe if you vote hard enough, you'll win this time for sure!

Don't care still voting

FvD

of course we are

you either vote globohomo here or mr. minerva owl retard who gets stabbed in the back constantly.

FvD

Attached: yuri_bezmenov_interviewed_1984.jpg (1280x720, 56.96K)

I'm sure sitting at home not doing anything is the best option!
Just fuck off demoralization shill and go suck Soros' cock some more

>t. Spencertard
Blijf in je moeder's kelder. Mongool.

Attached: grli.jpg (1035x400, 51.99K)

De voorzitter van de Kiesraad, in zijn hoedanigheid als voorzitter van het centraal stembureau voor de verkiezing van de leden van de Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal, maakt bekend dat de heer M. Goudzwaard, wonende te Leeuwarden, bij besluit van 10 maart 2022 benoemd is in een tijdelijke vacature in de Tweede Kamer tot en met 29 juni 2022. Het betreft de benoeming in de vacature die is ontstaan door het tijdelijk ontslag per 10 maart 2021 van mevrouw N.J.F. Pouw-Verweij, wonende te Maarssen.

’s-Gravenhage, 11 maart 2022

officielebekendmakingen.nl/stcrt-2022-6970.html

The chairman of the Electoral Council, in his capacity as chairman of the central electoral committee for the election of the members of the House of Representatives of the States General, announces that Mr. M. Goudzwaard, residing in Leeuwarden, has been appointed by decision of 10 March 2022. is in a temporary vacancy in the House of Representatives until June 29, 2022. This concerns the appointment to the vacancy that arose as a result of the temporary resignation as of March 10, 2021 of Ms NJF Pouw-Verweij, living in Maarssen.

The Hague, 11 March 2022

DENK

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUWT_o8FtM&ab_channel=frasergray95

ik laat dit even hier

Geen FvD en geen SGP in my gemeente. Misschien Jezus Leeft stemmen, die gaan tenminste zeiken over koopzondagen. Of blanco.

Hier doen alleen maar kartelpartijen mee en lokale kutpartijen wiens hele programma draait om > muh klimaat of boomers wet dream zijn qua standpunten, dus ik ga niet stemmen.

Bij mij is het ''christenunie/sgp'', wat simpelweg betekend dat de CU doet waar het zelf zin in heeft.

Ik snap trouwens niet waarom de refo's met een luciferiaanse partij willen werken. Beetje counterproductief.

Let wel dat stemmen eerlijk gebeurt:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ymp-F5XOWmw&ab_channel=ForumvoorDemocratie

Mijn tactiek:

1) Stem op nr. 6 of nr. 7 op de lijst van FvD
2) Maak een foto van je ID naast je ingevulde stembiljet
(optioneel) Paal die foto op sociale media, zorg wel dat je ID anoniem is gemaakt
3) zoek naar de uitslag je stem terug in het systeem
4) als het niet overeenkomt ga klagen bij je gemeente, stuur een mail naar de FvD en paal het op sociale media of doe niets als het klopt.

Attached: オランダ8.jpg (640x848, 81.07K)

Yay, we mogen weer stemmen.
Gelukkig doet FvD mee in mijn gemeente.
En HJ is in de aanbieding bij de AH88.
Deze week begint al goed.

Attached: boreall.jpg (720x578, 36.51K)

Die stemwijzer is trouwems ook kanker partijdig. Geen enkele kritische vraag over vluchtelingen of Europa.

I'm trying to figure out what to vote for in Tiel but every party has some major fucking issues in their party program. FvD is probably most divisive for me as I'm fully on board with part of their program but then they have some plans that I find just completely fucking retarded.
I'll probably vote blank as a fuck you.

>I'll probably vote blank as a fuck you.
Also possible of course

Ik deed de stemwijzer van amsterdam en ik kreeg SP en VVD wat nu?