THIS TIMELINE IS THANKS TO HER

Seriously fuck this bitch. I wake up every day and I'm like, what the fuck happened, what is this shit, where am I. We are all here in this fucking pozzed timeline because of this thot and Gamergate.
>be me
>mid 2014 graduated college last year, cagie wagie
>dgaf tho, smoking weed and playing vidya, zero fucks about politics or left right anything
>playing TLOUS, Dota 2, GTA V, DS 2, Black Ops 2 anticipating Advanced Warfare in Nov
>life is beautiful, games are nongay and #itsoktobewhite, casual dating life, friends, life etc
>boom Gamergate summer 2014
>world literally goes insane
>2022 apocalyptic feels

I just wanted to play vidya, smoke and hang out with friends sometimes and be left alone. Can’t enjoy anything anymore. Everything is politics, everyone has gone mad, I suffer from constant anxiety and panic attacks. It was Gamergate and it was that bitch. That was the pivotal moment in which the timeline split into this hellscape version.
>inb4 but Trump 2016
That only accelerated clown world.
Everything goes back to Zoe Quinn. If someone invents a time machine and Minecrafts this bitch back in 2014, bet this shit never happens. Prove me wrong Any Forumsbros.

Attached: zoequinn.jpg (624x351, 26.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU
youtube.com/watch?v=zz--i3M4PVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this piglet up to today anyway? Also, I cant believe that she had so many simps that where thirsting to death for hear. This is what happens if you outlaw prostitution dear muttbros.

Attached: this is (you).jpg (638x479, 107.72K)

He's right, you know?

She was just a symptom, if not her someone and something else. Just like Archduke Ferdinand and WW1.

>hit the wall hard
the cock carousel destroyed her and pretends to be relevant from time to time

yeah whatever bro, it's not paranoid if they are really out to get you

before this was atheism+. before that was the "progressive stack" concept that bubbled out of occupy wall street. i suspect it wouldn't be too hard to trace things back even further. gamergate did feel like a bit of a tipping point, but we might have been past the point of no return already.

Attached: 1608959663421.jpg (1024x754, 165.84K)

It's absolutely insane how many newfags still don't understand gamergate.

Here is some enlightenment:

Quik rundown-
youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU

Long rundown-
youtube.com/watch?v=zz--i3M4PVk

Attached: 1643263569844.jpg (1024x768, 79.6K)

Don't make a thread about this witch without posting all her cunnypics just to shock the newfags
And don't look at me, I refuse to keep shock-content like that on my drive

gaymergape simply showed a bunch of autists a microcosm of how the wider media lies and distorts the truth in favor of a preferred narrative. It blew their minds. The idea that journo scum were covertly pushing narratives was mocked as a fevered conspiracy theory. The injection of specific propaganda funded by think tanks into vidya was not even on the menu. Now it's all in the open. Instead of this being the takeaway, the narrative prevails years later for grifters like Brian Wu and this slut to grift off of. There is no longer any doubt that this same thing happens in the political theater, the scales have fallen from their eyes.

dont talk about anita sarkeesian on /vg/, they'll ban it there and give you no good reasons and ban you on their irc server for talkign about it.
this is the place that endorsed that stupid shit.
Any Forums actively supports communist agendas, and i think we should find another place to go. really.
>which ones
they support censorship of gamergate because we can destroy it here, by outting it. pushing back on sites that try to push their propoganda. it would be hated in no time and gone
the soi word is a vegan cult like agenda. basically anything cult like is bad, and those things that seem to have a little bit of success in some small way or another, usually because its IGNORED and thats the ponit about gamergate and SOI both, theyre fuckign stupid and nobody gives a fuck about them. Veganism is desertifying the earth and causes more deaths in animals that regular meat eaters could ever cause. imagine how much of the earth they TILL the fields up for for their plant "food".
ok thats 2.

It started with Anita in 2012.

Attached: 1645434812596.png (861x3035, 1.01M)

ui didnt even know what the ponit of her was. i heard she was just in games ragging on them. the players and stuff. for some reason she was taken seriously. around the same time that happened she was found out also she wasnt even fuckign playing the games and someone else did it for her while she ragged. she made the games about herself. how did this become ANYTHING was MY QUESTION i got banned for asking about on /VG/ then banned on irc asking about it why.

Attached: 1642302391344.jpg (276x183, 8.05K)

That chick is AMAZING with her asshole.

Zoo equine. It was yet another psyop by gay jews and lesbian jewesses.

What a shame the only cutie was actually the photographer.

We live in a world where Ukraine is being invaded because an E-girl sucked some computer game journalists' dicks for favorable media coverage. What a time to be alive.

I've not heard about gamergate for at least a year after it happened
I was made aware of the current state of affairs by trigglypuff

Attached: emperor paul.jpg (340x756, 237.96K)

Trips of truth

Attached: 6649D726-3885-4DA6-ADF9-FBFC60C40F91.gif (498x280, 3.24M)

atheism+ what a fucking cancer
cult leader PZ Myers.. yeah I remember some of that.. kind of stumbled into it really on the blogs post Gamergate

I wouldn't even rape her

he's right, nigger

Gamergate was the first time they went all out gaslighting the public.

Political, technological, diplomatic, academic, religious…

No, no, he's got a point.

Attached: 1644892688768.jpg (683x540, 83.03K)