Hey guys

Hey guys.

We killed an American journalist in Ukraine. What are you going to do?

Attached: 1647243339366.jpg (929x997, 652.54K)

Yeah, the Ukrainians even admitted to shooting him.

show bobs and vegana.

Attached: dead journalist Brent Renaud probably killed by Ukrainians not Russians.jpg (1000x1000, 1.01M)

>What are you going to do?
>Dead journalist
I'm going to bed and will sleep like a baby. Good night, Ivan. And thank you for ridding the world of 1 more parasite.

Congratulations.

The real interesting part was the trash bag around his head. Looks like he was tortured, and then executed.

>dead journalist
Based, kill the rest of them Russia.

It's awesome!

:-3

I have to admin Burgers are very moderate posters during this whole thing the biggest shitpostets are poles and obv khohols

I'm going to offer a personal thank you to the shooter.

Pic related.

Attached: 1647218913356.jpg (428x529, 91.84K)

Congratulate you on your kill, nice job user, hope you can bag a few more, fuck those lying bastards

You did us a favor, so thanks!

Yea well you should.
I saw a video of journalists in their car come under attack.
Usually when journalists are in a war, they accompany platoons of soldiers and the soldiers are meant to protect them.
These reporters haven't done any real investigative journalism in so long, they have entirely forgotten how and some of the very important rules.
Like you don't just go driving directly into a war zone in your car. You don't just walk around in the kill zone by yourselves reporting.
That's not how it's ever been done.
Kill those stupid mother fuckers.

You did a good thing, journalists deserve the rope.

Ukropbros why can’t we stop winning?

This.
Americans consider journalists to be the lowest of the low, and rejoice when they get ventilated.

based, death to America he deserved it. All mainstream journalists should be given the rope. They are really the reason for why the world is the way it is. Shameless propagandists broadcasting lies at the behest of the elites/establishment, encouraging division, encouraging censorship, pushing us to the brink of nuclear holocaust. Burn it all down. The hangings will continue until morale improves.

Attached: 1947305394.jpg (450x300, 24.38K)

>What are you going to do?
clap?

Bet he new vagene taste real good mmmmm

Thank you for your service. Journalists aren't human and don't deserve to have any rights.

Retards. It was based hohols that killed him in friendly fire. Ivan stealing credit once again.

Send Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow with a side of whoopi goldberg to take pictures asap.

I will gladly come on any of your shows and call u faggots to your face.

unfathomably based

Attached: GOLDSTEIN .gif (640x347, 1.15M)

Watch your shit, bitch. Kill the zion journalists but leave the civilians alone.

>we
Just blame it on hohol friendly fire again

Attached: 59e9dc7a3f11bd1ee3f125f5a09386d790e18afb6e8cfcbc48caab81bff2d719_1.jpg (800x470, 71.1K)

Putin is now begging china for military help. Now thats what winning looks like.

imagine going to some shithole country being invaded and getting shot by the people you're interviewing who you thought were the good guys.
lol, i wonder if he even saw it coming

We’re going to keep watching the mighty Russian army getting dismantled by farmers librarians and javelins. Thanks for asking.

It literally WAS hohol friendly fire. They shot him in the head because he “looked like a spy”

What happened to his dune coon goon squad from Syria?

>1 billion Chinese invading Europe is winning
Good luck on the coming famine moron.

>leave the civilians alone.
No. Many will die in nuclear hellfire, and rightfully so, mutt. Most are mindless cattle incapable of thinking about what will come beyond the next cheeseburger or the consequences of their actions. There will be blood and it's going to be beautiful.

Attached: animals vs Americans.jpg (1024x1024, 212.14K)

Hahaahahahhaaha shut up fucking fagot Russia is bombing kyiv right now hahahahaa fuck ukirane I hope those Ukrainian bitches come to my country to fuck them hahaahahaha long live russia and mexico

Killing just one journalist only counts as a good start. You're going to have to get those numbers higher before we start considering medals.

Attached: 1645737596307.png (645x773, 11.39K)

Sure thing Ivan. Keep telling me more, but next time with the Aussie flag.

Yikes! Be careful with all those edges!

It's literal NATO shills, many probably are American but they are mostly posting from Europe.

Run along, NPC.

Attached: npc.jpg (1093x1090, 98.84K)

Attached: 1642408580146.jpg (688x355, 114.25K)

Occupational hazard

>Oh no! Not my beautiful pure ukrop heroes! They would never do such a thing!
Neck yourself faggot. Be sure to livestream it on kikebook with a hohol flag emoji

Absolutely based. I've never been a super fan of you Ruskies but you're growing on me

Russians killed plenty of their own journalists before this.

Have any American people died?

Why would we do anything? He went over there on his own. You come over here and try that shit, and the world ends. So stay in your shitstain part of the world.

Attached: dickon.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Send in more people from Reddit. If you bomb them we'll get really upset at you and send in even more.

Default Russian economy, lul

We'll continue destroying your economy.. You can keep his rotting corpse; he worked for the New York Times, after all.

>amerimutt golems deserve the rope
Ftfy

But that were hohols. We can't even kill a journo...

Attached: 1592469274735.jpg (586x651, 54.96K)