Anyone else disappointed with the lack of mobility in ukrainian armed forces?

i get it you are facing a tough enemy, but wtf man they were suffering from lack of proper logistics in the beginning of the campaign the ukrainians had excellent chance to cause heavy damage to unorganized russians with counter-attacks. but their counter-attacks are weak and inefficent. they are sitting in their tranches hoping russia will collapse somehow

Attached: ua.jpg (425x255, 7.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8
jewishnews.com/2022/03/13/zelensky-jerusalem-is-constructive-place-to-hold-russia-ukraine-talks/
youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire structure of the armed forces collapsed two days into the invasion. Its just holdouts in the East and in cities now. There last hope could have been endless drone strikes but the Russians destroyed all the TB2's so any offensive operations are not going to happen.

Israel take in only Jewish refugees , so kikes are quite mobile...

Fox Business | Stuart Varney | Douglas Macgregor | Ukraine
youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8

jewishnews.com/2022/03/13/zelensky-jerusalem-is-constructive-place-to-hold-russia-ukraine-talks/

youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

ZZZZZZzzzzz ZZZZzzzz

Attached: kalibrZ.webm (186x360, 298.42K)

it's because we don't control air. We can't even send forces to defend Mariupol, because they will be destroyed from the air. I swear give us air defence and we gonna obliterate what's left from russian army

Attached: t.jpg (640x504, 86.95K)

Lacking on both sides. The Ukes have all that American backing, I thought they'd fare better too.

Attached: no biolabs.png (990x883, 665.16K)

>I swear give us air defence
looks like uncle sam gave up ukraine to russians in biden-putin meeting 1-2 weeks ago from the start of campaign

>Putin is going to use stolen bioweapons from the labs he captured that actually don't exist because those labs are just for research stop asking questions

We are sending you stingers and starstreaks bros

You shipped bairaktars on 3rd day only, after blitz already failed. Next time don't wait to see which side is winning before making decisions.

no one sends anyone anything for free. you paid cash for the ones you already had, you gotta pay for the rest.

How the weather in Lvov, is snow still there? btw surrender.

How many Natashki for one TB-2?

I was saying about this even before the invasion. They agrred on everything long ago, it just that Biden didn't expected we would stand for so long.

Hey nigger. STFU. You stink like a Russian pig's ass.

Attached: PU.jpg (1024x1024, 129.5K)

thx fren, I assure you they will be used to kill as many russoids as possible

Attached: 1646937117572.png (559x576, 248.17K)

>just start world war 3 bro c'mon

You know the Russians have nukes right? I'm not getting my ass nuked for your eastern euro shithole, sorry bro.

I didn't say that NATO should protect our air. Just give us air defence systems

It's too late for that to make any difference, desu. The war was lost as soon as NATO told Zelenski to fuck off and now he's just dragging it out to get more people killed in case they change their mind.

Japanese bro you eat a lot of fish your brain is full of Omega 3's for the good thinking. What's the solution to the current delima?

I know you wanted to create Ukrainian terrorists like in Afghanistan but this is a different people and situation, your fomenting of war between Russia and Ukraine will backfire.

>Colonel Hamish de Bretton-Gordon
What a name

>It's too late for that to make any difference, desu
no it's not. We have hundreds of thousands of people who are ready to fight but we don't have enought guns, body armour, helmets and air defence. America betrayed us. You gave 2 trillion to Afgans who weren't ready to fight but you don't give weapon to people who are ready to fight till the end. Fuck Murica desu

If you get your ass nuked it won't be because of your decision my friend

>Fuck Murica desu

And now you understand. Make peace with the Russians, nobody is going to help beyond tweets on the internet.