Pet Cemetery meets Jason X

I'm for free market and all but

Attached: 1642223368426.png (808x1012, 612.14K)

This is putin's fault

time for a no fly zone over ukraine

>take 25k
>hand over random kitten of the same breed
kek

I THOUGHT YOU STOOD ALONE
WE'RE DIFFERENT FROM THE CLONES

Did this retard think science can recreate the "soul"?

>my new pet is completely different

Attached: Pet-Sematary_Church.jpg (400x315, 16.74K)

Stupids with money have short exists.

Does the "clone" have a soul?

Does a cat have a "soul"?

It's a different cat. Cloning doesn't even work very well on top of being super creepy.

Animals have souls too and it's the most important part that humanity will never be able to forge.

If the original did, sure. Clones are pretty much identical twins. Genetics may be the same, but epigenetics are probably somewhat different, and development / experience can be very different.

Clones are more like siblings to the original rather than copies. Cloning works but it's not like how people think it is there are still lots of variables.

Sure, I would think so. But it's a different soul.
I lost a wonderful cat last fall. She was my best friend for almost 18 years and I miss her every day. I had a dream about her. She was talking to me, telling me things. I had traveled by night to a mysterious shadow realm to be able to see her again. She was happy I was there and told me that she was trying really hard to come back but she hadn't figured out how yet. She was determined though. She tried to materialize fully for me and I could just see a black and white haze (she was a tuxedo cat.) But I could sort of make out her face a bit and feel her fur. She was jazzed at that and promised me that one day we will see each other again. This was so much her personality, all of it.
The eerie thing is that while I was there, I saw another old kitty of mine, one who passed in 2016. Her name was Tuftina. She was happy to see me again too but told me that she could not return yet, that it might still be a while as she had a duty to perform. I saw that she was with a shadowy old lady--she looked sort of Asian but I couldn't see for sure. It seemed that Tuftina was taking care of her somehow. I stayed with my tuxie girl for a while longer, and then I woke up.

Perhaps I will see them both again in this lifetime. But it won't be via cloning. I do believe that a lot of our traits--personality as well as purely physical stuff like hair color--are indeed passed via genetics. So a clone would be similar in many ways. But no guarantee that you'd get the same soul. I feel that if my tuxie ever makes it back, she will be a dog this time. She always wanted to go places with me, and that's easier as a dog.

Imagine paying 25k to bunch of crooks, while you can get cat for free

>cloning isn't like my hecking hollywood movies and now I'm upset

stfu you fucking retard

I'll tell you, the price sure has gone up. A friend of mine had her dog cloned about ten years back. Iirc it only cost around 10k. I think she was satisfied with the results.

No u, asshole.

Identical genetic makeup=/=guaranteed identical behavior

lol well no shit it has a different person thats how fucking astrology works.

>the price sure has gone up
it's clone-flation

I'm a clone and I'm unlike my clone entirely.

Because genetics does not equal lives experiences. You can have twins (genetic identical) who have radically different personalities.
Also, this is not healthy at all.

ive had two cats with the same souls find me again as strays

No. It's like siamese twins, only the original gets a soul.

OH NO SOMEONE IS BEING AN ASSHOLE ON Any Forums... SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH...I just wanted to talk about how the new cat doesnt have the experiences or conditioning of the other cat. which create different neural pathways...but you fucking moralfags have to be its SOUL it had a hecken SOUL like you have any idea what your talking about..

What if it is a ginger cat? Did it ever have a soul at all?

Really glad to hear it, user.

Attached: apu and kitty cat fren meow.jpg (474x190, 16.8K)

There is only one soul