HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: r8iusewjrfoisdfahahahahaha.png (1640x964, 319.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Any
reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/o2dcvw/finally_got_rid_of_those_evil_police_stops/h29purt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now this is shitposting.

yes your troll reddit post very funny. sega

screenshotting your own gaynigger reddit trollpost to post on 4chins, get napalmed faggot

Kek
No refunds

I for one am convinced this post is legit.

You must be an idiot if you think anyone believes these are to be real. You should write better bait, faggot

At least it seems you logged out before screenshotting your own post.

Checked, kek'd, and rek

in the army that behaviour gets you a disciplinary measure or a hospital visit if the commanding officer sees it's PTSD

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

Imagine being cannon fodder for a corrupt Jew lol

Attached: 2E1D8D14-E59F-4D5A-B6E3-2D69E422757E.jpg (512x512, 71.06K)

look at these seething hohols LOOOOOL

Attached: 1647053700200.gif (220x220, 190.64K)

Stunning and brave

this isn't like kurdistan at all lads!

Attached: zadibas.png (426x596, 85.24K)

Learn how real people write and cut back on the temptation to load it up with jokes, this one is blatantly obvious.

I want to believe
No, not just believe
Bel-Kiev

>not dealing with mentally sick trannies or spoiled liberal cunts

They're not pictures of mental stability

What do you mean? Are you saying that superior officers don't seek out their soldiers to bring them their meals like a butler?

You don't know anything about me or what I'm going over to do, so your outlandish assumptions are clearly a reflection of your own insecurities and disappointments with yourself that you've never done anything productive with your life. I'm going over as a medical volunteer, not a "foreign mercenary", so go read another Tom Clancy book and jerk off into a sock and live your pathetic life while people contribute to the world.

>happyhannukah
try harder faggot

i would murder every last one of you faggot redditors if i could

sagge

Look at that anguish in those words. Omg, someone save those redditors.

>this meme is over 6 years old now
Damn, bros. Feels like just yesterday that we were dunking on Bernie fags.

>imma be a brave mercenary and make out with vigin ukrainian qts thankfull for my servcie
>HOLY FUCK WHY IS EVERYTHING EXPLODING I WANT TO GO HOME

that

reddit

user

you

keep

posting

is

a

literal

4channer

one of their posts: reddit.com/r/Any Forums/comments/o6jgmz/user_predicts_the_future_of_america/

you guys will genuinely believe anything

Here they are complaining about leftism:
reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/o2dcvw/finally_got_rid_of_those_evil_police_stops/h29purt

you

fucking

morons

got

trolled

Thanks faggot, maybe I WILL jerk off to a Tom Clancy book. How's that shit, huh?

>HappyHannukah

more fake shit from a pol larper. this is why I never believe ANY of these goddamn screencaps you little shitheads fake so much shit so you can go "tee he he he he ha ha ha"
fuck you "happy hanukkah"

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

Kek this. He posts screenshots to r/Any Forums this nigga is a redditfag. Go back happyhannukah.

Attached: 2be.jpg (720x436, 34.31K)

nonce

>being this new
You have to go back.

MЫ ПPИХOДИM C MИPOM. ЗA POCCИЙCКOЙ ФEДEPAЦИEЙ БУДУЩEE. CCCP HABCEГДA

Attached: Putin.jpg (379x282, 12.73K)

Stop it's really obvious lol we all know your username would have been banned since it's not happy holidays

Fake and gay. All the r*dditors mercs are dead.

kek ukraine cucks are SEETHING

>MRE
>plate of rations
faggot

Attached: 486795845686759.png (1000x1000, 203.28K)

So many people in this thread don't seem to realise this is a copypasta from the 2016 election.
Anyone have the original?

Attached: We're your friends, goys.jpg (1080x1062, 115.34K)

no you kike

Attached: f994d395185842fd0baeb0ee44ff792e472a45132bbaa074c016228e29ed4d82.png (942x762, 35.48K)

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Nice try, gopnik.

Attached: 33726DC1-72E9-4355-A777-A947248BDB93.png (800x517, 319.11K)

choose a better username if you're gonna make shit up, I'm sure there are plenty of retarded faggots suffering already without it

Nevermind I found it
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.

Bad move from putin, he should have waited until these "warriors" are in tge charge of defendimg kiev, the panic of the first artillery shots will be glorious

it really is. have a bump op

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>happyhanuka

must be a obvious trolls.

>Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

That's not the original i think. The original was more cringe

>Retarded newfag zoomers don't realize this is a different version of a Bernie Sanders 2016 meme

Bump for lulz

i just want to see more dead canadians, eh

And there you have it, kikes brought their own lies again, then getting disillusioned by an other false messiah again. Kevin MacDonald wrote about kikes wanting a messiah, and falling for a bunch of kike grifters who stir shit up all the time. Low tier kikes are actually this retarded, and when faced with reality they lash out, screeching impotently, some might even off themself (if only).

>Made 17 min ago
Nice bait you made there op