Why are poles such pussies?

Ukrainians desperately need air firepower.
Poland offered their MIGs.
America greenlighted the transfer, but now the poles are getting cold feet and backing out of the transaction.
For all the noise poles make on this board, I must say I am disappointed. I thought you had the balls, poland bros. I thought you were based.

Fuck Putin!
Fuck cowardly allies!

Attached: poland's migs.jpg (1200x800, 279.49K)

They do not need them yet so it would be stupid to put them in Ukraine to be bombed. Russia is not doing any significant air campaigns at the moment.

FuckUSA jews trying to bait Poland into yet another war
Go save your illegal biolabs on your own, Hunter Biden

>Poland offered their MIGs
wrong
we never offered them.
>America greenlighted the transfer
this was a jewy move by America because we had not offered the MIGs prior to this

so in this context, our response was
>sure, america but all the more power to you! here take em and send them to ukraine yourself if you greenlit another NATO member sending the jets

Don't you get it? Nobody. No Body. Is game to take on Russia. Not even the United Shits. Poland? lmao. NATO cucks to the last dog. And still cowards. You now know their entire history and why it was Hungary and our King who got the crown, not Poland's. They are intermixed slav dogs. Trash country. Trash culture. Trash people.

The one thing this war taught me is that Russian planes look great but they're absolutely shootable. All their planes would be on the ground if they fought someone with an F-35.

Okay Ivan's rape baby.
Go suck Putin's dick. You sound like you are into that.
Why do Americans have to do everything?
Why can't you fucking help Ukraine and make an effort at least this one fucking time?

Attached: 51BE2014-BA97-4315-AEBD-4CFDAF12B4FF.jpg (260x194, 11.17K)

>You now know their entire history and why it was Hungary and our King who got the crown, not Poland's
wut? we destroyed russia and then they reunited and tried retaking smolensk 20 years later and also got rekt. russia's military history is that of failure or of utilizing enemies of enemies getting involved in a war to gain ground for themselves

>livonian campaigns
lost
>1605-1619 war
lost
>smolensk war
lost
>crimean war
lost
>russo-japanese war (same situation of prideful expansion getting rekt as right now)
lost
>ww1
lost
>polish soviet war
lost
>afghan war
lost
>chechen war
lost

They dug their own graves.

They shat on America and their patriots with denying Trump.

Now after shitting on those people, they NEED the American's people's help desperately.

How do you handle crooked, ass beyond retards?

Why won't you give it to them, after we hive it to you?
Why are americans such pussies?

23 Mig-29s won’t do jack shit. You need hundreds of misdiles abd parts to go with them and kamikaze pilots.

Why the fuck can't we just invade these fuckers right now and end them? They're losing to a bunch of potato farmers.

Attached: 1646783801055.jpg (1024x791, 138.15K)

>Ukrainians desperately need air firepower.
so it can be shot down?
retard takes as usual from mushbrain lardass americans.

They are your fucking neighbor, and these are your MIGs. What the fuck do we have to do with YOUR MIGs?? Help your neighbor for once. We are on the other side of the globe, for fucks sake. Don't bitch when you have to speak Russian again, retard.
The state of Poland...

Because people are spooked by nukes, Russia would have been mopped up in the 70s if they didn't.

Because then USA would be in danger of Russian retaliation, and USA is too pussy to be in danger, they are oly good at fundng ISIS, color revolutions and shooting sandniggers

> toothpaste country
opinion automatically invalid

Attached: 1647168498625.jpg (670x429, 37.13K)

Haha spierdalaj

>they are oly good at fundng ISIS, color revolutions
okay, Ivan, get off your VPN, you retarded monkey