Wait a second.. Are leafs just using the occasion to flee/defect from the leaf king?

Wait a second.. Are leafs just using the occasion to flee/defect from the leaf king?

>Exclusive: So many Canadian fighters in Ukraine, they have their own battalion, source says
nationalpost.com/news/world/exclusive-so-many-canadian-fighters-in-ukraine-they-have-their-own-battalion-source-says

Attached: leafs doing gay leaf things.jpg (583x757, 174.8K)

Leafs will get the rake.

They already did. They deserve a nuke.

Attached: Day of the Rake.webm (1024x1024, 320.39K)

They made sure to order velcro patches from China before they left. Cute.

Where did you think these nationalists Ukrainians came from in the first place? Canada of all places is full of them.

I don't know. But my hypothesis here isn't that they're nationalis ukrenian or what not, but simple leafs, that wont actually stay to fight and just use the occasion to get out of leaflands. That also would explain those faggot patches; typical try-hard/overcompensation to muddy the waters.

Attached: 1644296910187.png (600x623, 395.87K)

hmm..I would to gtfo of here..wouldn't shoot a russian tho

see? see? I knew I was on to something.

Attached: 1046404577230.png (1484x1116, 26.55K)

In Alberta we actually have quite a few longstanding Ukrainian communities. Growing up I knew a lot of part Ukrainian people. Not good lookers though, I think the Ukies sent us their fuglies.

I hope they all get killed

Attached: 1627832630667.jpg (480x480, 22.25K)

a lot of Ukrainians in Canada

Leafs are the elite of virtue signallers. As soon as they had the chance to show how virtuous they are they bought plane tickets and flew halfway across the planet to join a conflict that had nothing to do with them.

>tyranny in my own contry, I sleep
>brainwashed into fighting in other country's war, I seethe
There isn't a big enough rake.

There are a lot of ukrainians spread across the prairies. Part of my own family might even be from eastern europe.

Ukraine was one of our largest immigrant populations before turdy started bringing in every shitskin, retard. Huge chunk of white Canada likely still has family in Ukraine.

they are just using the occasion to fuck pigs and monkeys abroad

Canada is actually full of Ukrainians. We brought here in the late 1800s to settle the prairies and create our wheat industry.

Wait so not only did Russia kill redditors they killed leaf redditors?

They’re all Ukie-Canadians. Nobody else cares that much….the media has everyone all excited… but not enough to go over there!

Reminder that Ukrainians have been communist cocksuckers in Canada for 100 years now. Don’t trust a fucking single on of them. Look no further than Freeland.

The British couldn’t handle pioneer life on the Praries… so they had to recruit Ukrainians. I’m sure that life was pretty rough, so you had to take who was willing.

Canada has a huge Ukrainian population so it's no surprise

this they are not Canadians they are Russian spys.

Freed lands grandpa was a top level Nazi aligned publisher back in the day.