Fucking weird WW3 dreams

People say you can't dream or remember your dreams if you smoke weed? Bollocks. I've just had the most intense, vivid dream I've had in about half a year.

In my home town when I hear an announcement "nuclear impact on *town* expected, please head to a fallout shelter"

For some reason we go straight home, I'm sat at home with my parents and for some reason I'm the only one taking it seriously. Neither of them see the point in trying to survive.

Somehow we get to the seaside where the theatre turned fallout shelter is (I'm from a coastal town) and I swear to god, running up that beach, seeing cars abandoned and supplies, tent rolls and pallets of goods in the street, was the most intense experience of my life and it was all a dream.
I remember being in the shelter walking around as somehow it was high occupancy and rather big. I don't remember much about being in the shelter but fuck me sideways, this dream and only like, one other has this feeling.

I think it's a future prediction. I believe I actively saw another timeline or some LHC Run fuckery bled into my dreamworld.

The only other dream I've ever had with such intensity was when black UFOs all appeared over the town.

For the record, I take no sides in this war and I'm not trying to scaremonger, shill, cause discord or otherwise cause shit to this board. I just want others to know there's weird shit going on and find out if anyone else has had any very similar, vivid dreams as of late.

No I didn't get or see any dates or times, you can't read in dreams anyway so, don't ask for predictions as I haven't a fuckin clue.

Attached: nuclear-shelter-2.jpg (2048x1536, 427.75K)

Dude lmao weed bro I lmao dude I had this crazy weed dream when I was high on weed bro shit was crazy as hell lmoa dude weed

>People say you can't dream or remember your dreams if you smoke weed?

Why and how do you remeber this fluff? it's not real imformation it's legitimately fluffpiece that you stored in your memory bank.

Why are you like this?

No one asked for a leaf's input.

DUDE

Attached: Z51VqLX.png (919x737, 22.8K)

One of the withdrawal effects of weed is having extremely vivid and memorable dreams, so it stands to reason that one of the effects of weed is dream suppression. It is real information, and rooted in addiction science

I haven't stopped smoking though.

>seeing cars abandoned and supplies, tent rolls and pallets of goods in the street
sounds like you've been playing too many videogames

i don't believe you because of spacing and flag.
you kind of gave yourself away.

Maybe this is your subconscious being a bitch. Ever think of that.

>The only other dream I've ever had with such intensity was when black UFOs all appeared over the town.
Soon

Attached: ominous_sky_cube.jpg (720x406, 17.66K)

i shit you not bongbro, i just woke up from one of my most vivid dreams. I do smoke aswell
>be me
>chillin with friends in a forest area
>feel a great unease
>whatever.cmd
>the sky darkens
>we all get cold and decide to head home
>the sky reddens
>car windows explode in our faces
>i wake up

im calling in sick today for work

Naah mate I told ya weird shit is going on.

Also idc who believes me, nigga it's a dream report, these things didn't actually happen!

Arma 3, most likely.

Had a brief dream myself the other night of a map of eastern Europe from space where there were just long continuous Russian logistics trains snaking into eastern Europe, particularly Romania and Poland. Must've been subconscious.

On a side, last year I two dreams where I was shown dates which was new to me. Basically 2022 is the last year you can get your affairs in order and attempt any kind of emigration, repatriation if you're a foreigner living abroad or are looking to move out of the city to the country. In the other dream something global and terrifying happens in 2023 and you'll no longer be able to travel period and will have to immediately leave the cities. I saw the numbers 2023 superimposed over the scene.

I attributed these two dreams to me being a Christian and praying, and I've prepared accordingly. My personal speculation is that the happening in 2023 will be a nuclear exchange of some kind, or the mark gets revealed,

FIRST POST BEST POST

KYS DRUGGIE

Oh yes, soon blue beam or whatever they're calling it these days will be switched on.

I don't know how they'll pull it off, all I know is they'll pull something off and it's our job to make sure it's the veil on true reality.

You have no input to give so why bother replying lol.

Share some of your weird dreams or gtfo amerimutt

I have similar dreams..
Lots of UFO dreams and I have seen a few.
I had one nuke dream that had me shaking, smoking a cigarette afterwards.

>plebbit spacing
Whatever. You have dreams like that too? I've had some as well. It started in December, about Russia. I've been wondering about them

Damnn. Yeah it felt disorienting at first as it took me a second to realise I didn't just wake up in the fallout shelter.

many such cases!

Memeflag? Also I don't get the issue with spacing it's literally just more readable.

someone has been hackiing my brain for years.
if this is a newbie, welcome!ji

I've been lurking for years and started actively posting for the last couple of months I'd say. Although it's rare and only when I have actual input, I rarely shitpost unless I find it actually funny

I like pirates.
> Also I don't get the issue with spacing it's literally just more readable.
This is Rome, do what the Romans do.

This seaside theatre of yours, did you happen to remember anything unique about the architecture?

Fair point lol

It is quite unusual but I doubt it's Masonic or connected in that way.

Crowley was known to live here and AFAIK we lived on the same street at some point. Obviously not whilst he was alive.

Yes I've probably doxxed my own town but who actually cares, this is the theatre in question. Not one that looks like it or something this is literally it.

Attached: white_rock_theatre_2011_850-1.jpg (600x313, 85.44K)

had a lucid nightmare for the first time since childhood

>in my driveway
>nighttime
>talking to some bearded guy
>mentions left wing & right wing death squads around
>here a vehicle pull up the road
>canadian bear cat swat vehicle thing
>broken windows and anarchy spray paint all over it
>lots of laughing from the people inside the busted up bearcat
>they drive past my house
>bearded guy says something i can't remember
>suddenly alot of car lights come into view
>lots of shooting and yelling
>I start to yell and run at the same time towards my backyard
>I wake up

for the record I lucid dream almost every night
this was the first one that scared me in a long time
about 2 weeks ago this happened unironically

Attached: LENCO+Bearcat.jpg (1430x947, 228.66K)