Any Forums can’t refute this

Instead of paying $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9 or even $10 per gallon for a expensive, inefficient and outdated source of energy: oil

You could be spending $0.00 to $0.08 per kWh instead while tapping to the cheap, efficient and updated source of energy: electricity

Don’t you care about saving more money in your pocket, Any Forums?

Attached: 1647235362886.jpg (742x729, 106.51K)

Why not build towns where cars aren't required instead of selling millions of stupid lithium cars

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1631910051870.jpg (600x600, 45.37K)

Electric car's are a scam that will typically cost you even more in the long run.

This same thead again? Fuck me, get some new ideas at least.

Because those always end up becoming unaffordably expensive bubbles for rich liberals, or nigger infested shitholes. There is no middle ground.

>1 post
herbed and spiced in options.

ABSOLUTELY BEYOND BASED

There isn't enough lithium on the planet to replace all the cars. Many of us travel farther than the range of an EV regularly and long charge breaks aren't an option, plus it destroys batteries to fast charge like that frequently. Most of our electricity still comes from coal and gas. I would need to drive an EV for a looong time to make up for the 27k difference in price. I dont like cars that can be remotely turned into paperweights. Hydrogen vehicles are much more viable in the long run. Its also very easy to take extra fuel with you as gasoline and diesel are very portable. Extra power for an EV is not. Thus OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1640017609189.png (960x686, 812.98K)

>Why not build towns where cars aren't required

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43.48K)

The car payment + cost of insurance will never beat how much I spend on gas.

this stupid faggot doesnt know where electricity comes from, KEK

Attached: AC8F26C7-1520-4F8A-9973-CDBC9F3FBDCC.jpg (500x425, 46.8K)

You don't have enough electricity for this, user.

If 20% of the country moved their cars onto the electric grid the grid would crash. Assuming that it wouldn't crash, it would produce more carbon and other pollutants, than the cars it replaced.

The statement itself isn't wrong, but saying "just have an electric car then." as a response to concerns over gas prices is a fucking gay ass faggot response from the faggot in charge of transportation or whatever for the federal government.

Universal truth time: You don't have to worry about affording a family if you only take dicks in the ass and mouth.

what's the worst that could happen with 400 million people trying to charge their car overnight? power grid fails , needs to be updated. here's your 700 dollar electric bill bro

>$0.00 to $0.08 per kWh
Laughs in Caliwali.

Attached: Tiered-Rate-Plan_High-Consumption-Tiered-Rate-Plan_03012022.jpg (578x397, 144.53K)

checked, sdge master rape.

cool, i'll just replace my extra 100 dollar energy inflation tax with a 550 dollar + full coverage insurance + increased electricity bill with a 65,000 dollar car that you can't even buy because Tesla is still using 2007 tier apple false scarcity branding.

this is your brain on leftist economics.

Attached: 1647220532385.jpg (400x346, 60.19K)

that is a good point

dude, it comes out of the wall