When you see the DNC memeflag, how does it make you feel Any Forums?

When you see the DNC memeflag, how does it make you feel Any Forums?

Attached: 6E31AF69-4E9A-40D7-A7DD-067E82321782.png (1170x2532, 3.01M)

Makes chuds seethe

Like any other memeflag, I want to shoot them.

I don't see memeflags

Usually it's someone shitposting as a lib for a joke and other times it's actual leftists. Either way I ignore.

I feel the same way about the US flag

betrayed.

all memeflags are the same, no matter the emblem. someone scared or embarrassed of their (((own opinion))). trolls trolling trolls wouldn't even hide behind a memeflag. it's one of the most cuck things on the entire website.

Attached: larryking.jpg (480x360, 14.94K)

Vindicated usually, whenever I see a meme flag it's like a sigh of relief, 'whew, I almost had to regard this faggot like an actual human being and engage him for a second there'

Dont give a shit. I am not some r/donald boomer.

Like I’m talking to a paid “YOUNG GLOBAL SHAPER” - the more nefarious branch of the WEF Young Global Domination of the entire planet scheme.

Reminds me to put my memeflag filter back on.

Honestly, it's probably the most obvious troll flag. Atleast some of the faggot flag people probably are actual faggots. The Democrat flag seems childishly provocative here, no normie Democrat is ever going to find their way here, much less goad and taunt and act like an ass. So I insyantly think, "troll".

a
fucking
donkey

I use that when I am ironic posting

If you're not filtering meme flags i feel sorry for you bud

>he doesnt filter meme flags
ngmi

Do you have a good way to do it for a phone fag?

In clover just click on their post then filter flag id

just ironic post with the canadian flag. canada's flag is borderline memeflag anyways.

filtering Any Forums is a massive detriment to a part of collective knowledge. you should see bad information alongside legitimate posts. you may as well be using reddit if you hide opposition.

Attached: pepe93827146912374.jpg (338x332, 21.4K)

I'm actually this close to filtering US and Canadian flags because of your stupid takes

but user, i am pagliacci

I don't feel anything any more nor do I look at flags any more

Attached: images-2.jpg (200x200, 8.83K)