Holy shit lmao

holy shit lmao

Attached: FM3HlDhacAAzU-_.jpg (1772x1047, 196.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_ES-11/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8% of men can't read that fucking map
the other 92% know it's fake

The fact that China decided not to back Russia up when Russia needed them means a lot.

BASED SOMOLIA. BASED NIGGERS!

Attached: 1627514979090.jpg (1161x1280, 244.7K)

WAIT I MEANT ERITREA

OH NO! THEY CONDEMNED IT!

Now do one for gay marriage.

China is Confucian, they don’t want to turn this into everyone against them and Russia. Much better to just keep economically developing instead

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_ES-11/1
what am i doing with my life

Attached: United_Nations_General_Assembly_resolution_ES-11_L.1_vote.svg.png (800x406, 111.8K)

Wait, we were for?
Is that guy who refused to vacate after the coup still our official UN representative? How does that even work lol the UN just said "no" when we tried to appoint a new guy and he gets to just vote in a way that is totally opposed to the actual wishes and views of the people in charge of this country?

PUTINBROS!..

you're right, thanks, map in the OP has some major errors

Reminder that nations who abstained, like India and Bangladesh, are now threatened with sanctions as well.

Dayum black boys looks like THAT?!

Attached: booba.gif (586x562, 666.07K)

Myanmar's UN seat is still controlled by the same diplomats who worked for the previous government before the coup. Same for Afghanistan's seat.

Were you born today? No politician cares about our opinions, they just want us to think how they tell us to think.

Would Afghanistan support an invasion of a country right after they repelled one in their own?

Most Afghans don't care one way or another, they're just going to do their own thing in their own valley. They don't identify as Afghan, they identify as their tribe.

Thats not my point. See After the coup, the Myanmar ambassador to the U.N. was recalled and a new one was to be sent by the military government.
The U.N. just said "no" so now the Myanmar seat is occupied by a guy who does not represent the rulers of Myanmar and votes in a way totally contrary to what the government of this country actually wants.

I'm colorblind am I supposed to see something shocking?

Oh no UN condemned Russia, they are finished, everyone knows you shouldn't mess with UN and their resolutions that nobody respects or gives a fuck about!