Why do even thin American women gain weight over 40?

For example, see supermodel Marisa Miller (age 38 in 2017 vs 43 now).

Attached: 092pzoeh6id81.jpg (963x684, 99.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WW_3Dcpppgs
youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well firstly, you're comparing a staged photoshoot to a candid photo at a friend's house.

Secondly, if a woman hasn't hit the wall by 38, it's coming very quickly.

Thirdly, everyone turns into fat slobs in this car and seed oil addicted hellscape.

Still consume the same amount of calories but the metabolism continues to slow down.

if I was a roastie that already had kids/decided I didn't want kids/relationship, why would I try to look sexy? I'd eat whatever I want

Remember those black burgers from Burger King that turned everyone’s shit bright green? That was pretty awesome.

bruh
that's a man
look how short that index finger is

400 and 900 million years ago the ancestors to humans were small mouse/rat like animals who dug tunnels into the ground for protection against elements and safety from predators. There the females would mostly stay inside and raise their young and the males would be resource gathering.

When the whole troop was on the move for various reasons the predators would pick off the fattest one. So genetics figured out that when a female is feeling worthless to the local tribe, she immediately puts on huge weight as a predator satiation system. The fat one makes a full meal rather than a quarter sized meal, and makes the predator go away.

This mammal circuit that governed the existence of those small animals, and how the least-useful female (who couldn't reproduce in a clique) put on weight as a family member salvation system, so that the gene sets that expressed itself in the zero value female lives on in the female of higher value.

This is one of the thousands of genetic algorithms for how the mammal recreation circuit intelligently designs its own replacements, using groupthink as the mover. These nudges are encoded into the DNA and pass on, where today, we still see that women who feel bad and useless, immediately balloon to 2x to 9x their normal size.

youtube.com/watch?v=WW_3Dcpppgs

It should stop being a thing, and wash out, in another 900 million years or so.

Attached: booba_age_like_milk.png (1002x419, 479.44K)

>obese after age 40
>probably fucked a nigger
Two reasons why I would never marry an american woman. I’d rather choose European or Japanese.

Here's a blackpill for you.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-13 215632.png (726x199, 26.51K)

Attached: 1nGiA0s.png (2170x1204, 122.02K)

im 40 and im fucking fasting and if i eat i gain weight. your body slows down ya know you dumb mutt? stops working properly as you age. if your 40 you would have to exercise a lot to burn calories like you did at 20

Eventually all the toxins in everything that the elites use to poison us hit a breaking point and they get hormonal dysfunction. Generally hpa axis dystegulation and estrogen dominance but plenty of other diseases also hit around that age. Actually the mass poisoning has gotten so bad it's happening more often around 30 now or even earlier. Also it tends to give them chronic anxiety/irritability/anger issues.

And then they go to the doctor and get toxic pills that don't cure anything because western doctors are part of a fake Healthcare system that is actually designed to help you get chronic diseases so they can sell you more medication and swindle your savings all the while helping depoplulation by helping you die sooner

Moreso, the reason fattened animals taste a lot better than the lean animals, is also a predator satiation system. You think taste is changed by size? Not so! The lean cow tastes bad, and the fattened cow tastes good, because back then, getting fat is a "help the brother and sister survive" through the genes that didn't get eaten.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

Exercise itself isn't enough to conquer this selfless gene. You have to feel like your leanness as a true value-contributing element of your team, is absolutely unassailable. You can't trick yourself, well maybe you can, but it's hard.

Attached: Evolution_of_artificial_intelligence.png (750x560, 845.9K)

Me and my why saw our dog taking a shit and she said ooh that feel real good right now and i said lets do it and we pulled down our pants and we took a shit on your property because we don't like you.

Attached: 1647230378262.jpg (570x380, 45.28K)

because we are human and crave mommy body

Attached: 1623703861914.jpg (264x454, 27.88K)

Also insulin resistance thanks to the system normalizing eating sugar and carbs all the time without any abandon

Hormonal problems tend to fuck with insulin too and make it worse given that insulin is a hormone and all the hormones work in a delicate balance

So when 50% or more of women in the US are having those problems, what does that mean?

Theres fucking somethinf in pur water or food...its fucking obvious...look at north americans in the 80s...there was a cha ge somewhere along the line. We dont do anything differently sinxe the 60s.

case in point

Attached: 1637477759703.jpg (800x537, 32.56K)

Attached: 1646082356813.jpg (632x610, 93.43K)

Its within us, dudes, dont fight it

Attached: 1618137364828.jpg (481x592, 31.44K)

It means the elites are doing a damn good job at poisoning us, making us all diseased and have mental and emotional illness from poorly functioning cells/organs/microbiome/brain

It means we have to get off the processed foods, toxic pharmaceuticals, herbicided food, and learn how to actually stay healthy from intelligent natural/alternative,/integrative/functional medicine experts

what the…