Nazifags cheering for commies killing white children

>nazifags cheering for commies killing white children
the simulation just went full retard

Attached: 12453252353.png (620x1062, 1008.4K)

Since 2016 pol went full retard.

that's better than being butchered for (((research))) in weapons labs

It was never political user
we just hate kikes.

>giant Zs
>commie flag
>tree branches on roof rack
That guy has a really small penis.

>same screeching rageposts
>same gay flag
you kikes are really mad your volunteers got blasted today, eh?

Attached: AB11C17E-EC03-4221-8332-6C83A90EEB08.png (747x791, 1.06M)

no, we just want to see the globohomo ZOG kicked out of the Ukraine, as always White casualties are the most tragic thing in the world

Those are some mutant looking whites kek

where are all these supposed russian supporters? sorry dont have an upvote system here though

Ukrainian Azov tank run over a car with a family inside, two white children killed after being smashed by the tank. The mother and the other child survived, but they are in serious condition.

Azov jewish battalion is killing white children, crushing their fragile bodies with tanks, and you are cheering them.

Attached: video_2022-03-13_14-48-47.webm (338x640, 2.72M)

good

>spic nonsense
ok.

Well you have the surrender option but those jewish comedians are getting out of hand with their Jokes do he really think he can keep a war against russian army? At least hitler wasnt a jew when he tried it

Because Putin is based and redpilled, you dumb faggot. He hates niggers and trannies and is a big and strong man. He probably has a really big cock too. If I was a woman, I'd suck the shit out of his dick. Anyway, Putin did nothing wrong. He's the 21st century Hitler and that's a good thing.

very compelling ivan, now, get in the cope cage

Attached: file.png (1030x784, 913.32K)

This. If your country is invaded, the only right thing to do is surrender. That's the based and redpilled option.

You will never be a woman.

Social progress. People's world veiw only gets more complicated from here

>dude just surrender
the absolute state

LMAO if that isn't satire you're brain-dead, Putin worships islamo-niggers

I'm not cheering for nobody man.

I've never even seen a white child, lmao. Why should I care?

Attached: 1647222835850m.jpg (810x1024, 193.92K)

Attached: 1646453165092.jpg (600x488, 161.47K)

>jews
>white

Yeah man what else you can do the war was over the same Day it started ukranians can fight an invasión against romania or Moldavia and they can Windows them but to russia ? Cmooon these jews the only thing they want is to kill white people woman refugees will go to germany or france and un and they will get fucked by niggers they will have Black babys and europe will be destroy it like hitler said every german man will be killed and the german man and the european white smart traditional man is getting destroy it because hitler los ww2

Is that pic real? A camouflaged tank using a red commie flag? It sort of defeats the purpose of camouflage.

>Corrupt Puppet President
>Jew comedian
>Bombs Ruskie separatists along Ruskie border for years on end.
>Russian army hands his ass to him
>Don't surrender! Keep dying for oil!

Yeah, OP clearly we've gone full retard not supporting the Ukrainian President's suicidal call for all those white goyim to fight to the last man rather than surrender him and his oil.

Attached: 1647037077623.gif (1024x768, 250.08K)

The more i learn about ukraine and ukranians the less white they seem. Maybe they are genetically european but they are not my people. They are clearly at the bottom of the white totem pole. They are all a bunch of dirty poor slaves. They need to learn their place.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN KIDDERINOS

Attached: 1577770988135.png (582x782, 138.36K)

When will you realize that the over half of the post volume on Any Forums comes from the FSB? This place has become just as comped as reddit, if not more.

>killing white children
they should have looked both ways before crossing the street

do you thing these faggots here have any principle at all?
they just follow emotional drivel and the best entailed propaganda for their egos

You dont think the giant white Zs dont?
Its all bright white on infrared so camo is silly in modern war

Attached: 1647202605909-pol.png (945x554, 773.24K)

>Guys with communist flags fighting for billionaire oligarchs
>Guys with nazi flags fighting for homosex jew

Attached: 1524252835856.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Do people earnestly think Russia is communist?

Its really debatable whethet slavs are white or not
Heres a PCA plot tho

Attached: 2511192ebf021522467143a7bda5d567.png (1600x1538, 231.8K)

We literally just follow the opposite of MSM..aka the news I mean jews