Do we really want another trump term, folks? we're having so much fun

do we really want another trump term, folks? we're having so much fun

Attached: download.jpg (168x88, 8.58K)

Nah man
he failed to act on the Day of the Rubicon, and worse still, he failed to pardon the political prisoners from January 6th

He's done.

It's funny having an alzheimers patient as the head of the most powerful nation on earth but some things are actually, you know, important.

To anyone who actually likes Biden I ask you one question - would you allow him to drive you somewhere during rush-hour traffic and you aren't allowed to speak to him?

>do we really want another trump term, folks?
you'll want it, Trump is the antichrist that will build the 3rd temple for the jews and he will find a way for you to love him and believe he is based and stuff

Attached: 1647198130129.jpg (600x750, 114.35K)

Republicans take back your party. The trailer trash Trumper are white niggers.

Trump years were funner in my opinion.

Nah he failed to deliver the first time. Sequels are always worse. Just accelerate at this point

A second term would kill NATO for good.

not what we're talking about

i didnt like it

He let his supporters rot in jail after Jan 6th.

Lol no it wouldn't, his first reaction was to brag that got European countries to put up money toward NATO. Zion Don is compromised

Honestly his only redeeming qualities were he's against immigrants and he's a white supremacist

I don't think patreon could handle another donation drive to SAVE AMERICA FOR REAL THIS TIME

Even then you just know he'd gladly get Pedro and Dayquan grilling up trump steaks at his hotels if they could be paid $3 less an hour

not any more
I want a constitutional crisis or secession

I wouldn’t hire him or Trump to make sandwiches with teenagers at my fast food franchise. Boomers are done and we’re a mistake.

Yeah. Him being in office was pretty damn funny.
If he gets back in we might actually see some faggot newscasters off themselves live on air.

Please. They might have acted outraged, but Trump gave kike media the best four years of their lives, they barely even had to try

No you're misreading everybody. No one wants the old Republicans, they want a Trump with follow through.

Has he even responded to any of the criticism from his supporter base?

I had more fun while trump was in office