Finished school 15 years ago

>Finished school 15 years ago
>Was excited to finally get out into the world and do something with my life, contribute to society
>Quickly discovered every job is 10% actual work and 90% pretending to look like you're busy
I realised our entire civilisation is a sham, and the real reason we're not colonizing space is because most people are for all intents and purposes cattle. They graze, they sleep, they fuck and that's their whole life. Even the supposed "smart ones" like professionals working in fancy offices in the city fit into this mold. I've completely given up. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

Attached: c.jpg (580x548, 20.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I realised our entire civilisation is a sham

It's really very efficient at its real purpose which is a factory for suffering to keep demons bellies full

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU

>Quickly discovered every job is 10% actual work and 90% pretending to look like you're busy

Yep, I did my first work experience with a company called WorkSafe Tasmania. I repaired their broken databases and I taught them how to automatically add new rows and colums from the scanned documents.

They offered me 14 dollars an hour to continue working with them. I laughed in their face. Holy shit. Everyone else in that office was on 60+ an our fancy government money. They wanted to pay me peasant wages because I wasn't in their clique.

Everyone is like this. Every single job. They don't deserve me if they wont pay me.

People are the problem; work is the problem. Those people are put in unfulfilling, meaningless jobs where they can do nothing for 90% of the day and get just as much done for just as much pay. Why bother trying when you're in a sham of a system?

>Eath is a loosh farm

I believe this

people like you with do nothing jobs sucking up loads of space and resources is why society is collapsing

I remember one of my younger jobs in a motorcycle parts store would send me home early if I did everything quickly and efficiently and since I was hourly pay that literally meant I was being penalized for doing good work, they wouldn't teach me anything else either so I just started dragging my feet, looking at my phone when around a corner for a few extra minutes, etc. to stretch my hours out to the ones I was rightly scheduled for.

why do people with nothing jobs generally get paid more than people with real jobs?

Because nothing jobs are generally given through nepotism

yep.

>pseudo-intellectual nihilistic babble
Go fuck yourself OP you sound like a kike

What's your job? Enlighten us all with your vital and important purpose in life.

nope, you do.
op’s experience has been mine as well.

Fellow class of 07 user, nice. Yeah the world sucks. Just find a job making decent money and spend your free time chasing your dreams

Attached: 1646528177255.png (800x800, 1.3M)

Based. There are people out there who will appreciate your skillset user.
If nothing else, they'll all retire within the next 5 years as they reach pension age.

Service jobs are daycare for adults

>>Quickly discovered every job is 10% actual work and 90% pretending to look like you're busy
Only if you are really lucky. I'm thinking of taking up a second remote job for more income

I do maybe 4 actual hours of work a week. The rest of the time is just me sitting there. I used to sit there and seethe with rage at the sheer waste of my time. It accomplished little more than shortening my life. Now I go to my mind palace and live a rich second life in there.

>The world exists to fulfill your selfish needs

Sometimes jobs which don't require a lot of work are worth far more than grueling labor.
A janitor works harder than a cybersecurity freelancer, but the work of the freelancer is obviously worth far more.

Any suggestions on career choices? Everything I had a remote interest in feels fucked (teaching is a thankless nightmare, IT is oversaturated and nepotism-heavy if you want to do anything past make minimum)