PIRACY IS ON THE MENU

Texas republican congressman proposes bill to allow Biden to issue letters of marque to individuals to seize Russian yachts

congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/6869/text

Attached: 0FE30806-216E-4209-B960-2E033F0996CF.jpg (1063x1207, 509.71K)

>To authorize the President of the United States to issue letters of marque and reprisal for the purpose of seizing the assets of certain Russian citizens, and for other purposes.

IM THE CAPTAIN NOW

Attached: 3A6C475D-31FA-4E9A-ACC1-DD9FF4CFAC93.jpg (963x541, 69.75K)

I feel pretty confident this is going to completely destroy the demand for all these insane half billion dollar yachts

Beneath the thin veneer of western liberalism has always been simple totalitarianism
The crazy part is how easily all western governments reverted
What broke their collective brains?

>and for other purposes
Yeah? Like what?

So does that mean I can go steal a Russian yatch?

Get a letter from the president and you would be able to take any you can get your hands on.

Attached: 68kec3.jpg (666x375, 85.87K)

>>and for other purposes
>Yeah? Like what
you’re not going to like it

Could we do this with all foreign property owners mi lord? They should be renting if they're here.

You're a privateer Harry.

pocket change for the people who buy them. this just means never trust americans

Amazin’
It’s a trap to avoid any justification to seize assets from a mafia then let them play the victim and ask for reparashiuns, but it’s better than nothing.

Just like the (ashke)nazi (jewish) party did. LOL

Text of the bill

The President of the United States is authorized and requested to commission, under officially issued letters of marque and reprisal, so many of privately armed and equipped persons and entities as, in the judgment of the President, the service may require, with suitable instructions to the leaders thereof, to employ all means reasonably necessary to seize outside the geographic boundaries of the United States and its territories any yacht, plane, or other asset of any Russian citizen who is on the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury.

Attached: BFE48E40-6226-496A-B467-E62B5D4A4DD6.jpg (1242x1877, 650.04K)

> of any Russian citizen who is on the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury.
This is worth checking out.

>letters of marque
Absolutely based. Can't wait to raid some Russian vessels.

Attached: 1618194733405.jpg (639x361, 36.45K)

Reddit pirates incoming

If the republicans got this passed I would forgive them for letting the election be stolen.
clown pirate world would be pretty kino.

Oh no, fewer people will buy yachts. I care immensely.

jews will use this to seize everything from amerimutts.
it's over.