Depression slowly shifting into full blown insanity

>depression slowly shifting into full blown insanity

Attached: 1642151309025.png (780x780, 185.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cannot suffer in Hungary man stop it already

Attached: 1646560932232.png (1080x979, 456.91K)

Smoke some weed

Attached: 2137-560x420-fillv.jpg (420x420, 37.03K)

Goeiemorgen

Feels good doesn't it?

Goedemorgen kameraad

Attached: windmolens.jpg (2400x1600, 259.57K)

Yeah man, I'm in the same boat. There's no going back.

Attached: Give Me A War.jpg (564x565, 40.39K)

Same--- HAHAHAHAHAHA ;;;;;;;

embrace it, its a lot more fun

Attached: pillow bit shake.gif (100x100, 441.83K)

Remember to anchor in where you are, and where you want to be, and how you get there.
Think of your life like a map.
A few more voices offering their thoughts might not hurt.
But learn your boundaries, know your limits.
Test the spirits, don't assume that they are who they look to be, who they sound to be.

>Live in Anti-Immigrant country with like 5% taxes
You live in paradise

read Marcus Aurelius Meditations

I don't? And what's that got to do with anything?

Fuel your life with spite

I did, I read just about every book about both ancient and modern philosophy. There's no more reading material for me anymore that I'm interested in.

there is one more
the unibomber's manifesto
the truth will set you free

If you're that low. Become furry.

Attached: 275841842_4808226402628283_5377605538113755272_n.jpg (760x1228, 95.2K)

Bruh. Some of them can hear the bombs. All the sound you need to worry about are the nigger cocks pounding your wife. Now kindly stop telling anyone on this gay earth that they live in "paradise". Faggot.

I read that too

Attached: 7.jpg (901x663, 118.05K)

Seek Christ and all will be well. Your symptoms are symptoms of Godlessness. Once you get saved by Jesus all your spiritual problems will be resolved

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 3.98M)

I have felt my heart slowly hardening over the past two years. I am still nowhere near ready for the horror to come, but I accept it.
By this time next year, it is possible that out of the four people in my house right now, I will be the only one left alive. I will see the fall of Babylon in my lifetime. I will die a violent death in the war for the soul of humanity. I accept it.
I was born when I was so I could witness the last moments of the old world fade into the new world. The world of war and lies and evil. I was born to be a soldier for god and my ancestors. Against our enemies I am a flee. Born of weak flesh and weaker spirit. But I must fight, even though I have almost no hope of winning. I accept it.

Attached: lots of character.jpg (524x485, 24.32K)

New translations pop now and then, there's no stagnation in this field. Keep reading, keep thinking user. Have you read Pachomius? Early church fathers held... an original stance on philosophy.

My depression pales most in comparison but lately it's been extra hard cause life fucked me robbed my savings and my car, I had a bright moment of light tonight in a thread where a guy was going to help me out but quickly it got derailed and that never happened unironically pretty close to ending it and inb4 lord will hate you, I've spoken to god a lot about this already.