Bros, Elon really is /ourguy/

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-221516.jpg (1080x1826, 270.33K)

>bitch cant handle peanut butter and tendies
ngmi

Attached: 1646542104666.webm (640x640, 2.87M)

Imagine being a woman and your only value to the people around you is gossiping about the rich guys whose dicks you have inside you

Didnt she have money? Isnt she famous or something?

not like that but resting the hand in the stick fucks it badly, I've tested it myself in two fiat palios, the one where I do rest my hand is floppy like my dick

bro ur bus driver is gay

She calls him bro and can't cook. She is also ugly as fuck with 1/8th nigger blood in her at least. Why would anyone date this thing, let alone marry it.

She's a millionaire, why doesn't that bitch just buy some food.

exactly

He's just trying to further distill his autism for the next generation. Cut him some slack.

based elon shitting on gold diggers

Attached: 1553747322887.jpg (239x239, 16.18K)

She ate only spaghetti for like a year or so. Grimbo is special.

Isn’t she a vegan or some gay shit. I cook. Steak eggs Sausage penne vodka and other good shit vegans have limited options it’s gay and she’s famous why couldn’t she order anything she wanted she has millions I thought

Based. Fuck this chicano

Being super-rich and super-autistic, I feel like Elon has almost zero need for a woman and only takes these gold-digging whores on as a joke to torture them with an actually reasonable lifestyle

i knew humble-bragging, but it is the first time i see praise-sluring.

KEK, checked

Nah he just appreciates the profession and takes care of the tools he uses to do it. Smooth shifts. No unnecessary stress on the shift lingage or usless "power" shifting. Great business driver. Probably rows gears like no other on the weekend. You probably don't even know how many gears a bus has let alone the skill to finesse em like this. BMW is the ultimate driving machine. This dude is the ultimate driver machine.

That doesn't even look like a human motion

Elon has like 10 kids

peanut butter actually sounds good right now

Let that bitch starve. Doesn’t she understand what it takes to run a business like SpaceX and Tesla? Glad she left. Elon does not need her, she was useless anyways except for maybe spreading Elon’s dna around.

hes a master of his craft

if you can't rest your hand on the stick without it fucking something up then you're driving a poorly engineered piece of shit.

the man has soft touch as he is not a coomer and has not attained the dreadsome coomer deathgrip.
based busdriver.

Rich guys treat women like sex toys and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. They can bitch all they want but nothing will change the fact she was used as a cum receptacle, a welcome distraction and relief from more important work. Accept this fact and you can lead a happy, fulfilling life as a man.

I don't understand. Is she that inept at taking care of herself? Doesn't she have money?

Women want to spend every dime you have before they spend theirs.

Yes, and how many live in his peanut hut?

I agree with all of that but he's still a queer.

Any moar photos of her in that outfit?

Attached: booba.jpg (800x450, 32.23K)

Is that Klaus Schwab driving?

Why should she have to spend her own money on her food?

So she's seething he wast just spending millions of dollars on her a day? Doesn't have have her own money? Why did she not but her own food or own house? Who is she anyways? Never heard of her before Elon pumped her

>be rich
>able to afford your own personal chef
>eat peanut butter instead because your boyfriend is also rich and wont pay for your food
I hate women so much its unreal

He’s smart. He only has to pay her equal to what their normal life was like. The bitch will get $100 and not a cent more

>1 off
Truth hurts tho it's still the post

Imagine being a woman, airing your dirty laundry out for the whole world to see for a few pity points.

>Had a man's child
>Calls him "bro"

The children of Elon. Sounds like a sci-fi series. I'd watch it

He never married her. He doesn't have to give her jack shit apart from caring for the kid, which he might end up getting custody for anyway.

Based Elon seeding the master autist race

He has 6 alive kids. His first kid died from SIDS.

Why? They broke up or something?

Does she not make any money on her own music or what?

Spotty internet down on Jersey? Old fucking news, mate.

KEK true story

Doesn’t matter if they weren’t married. They lived in California which has bullshit laws

jews never lie to propagate themselves. thats one thing we know for sure. i trust this five foot underdeveloped woman who bleaches her hair

>bitch cant cook
>complains about eating peanut butter 8 days in a row
AAAAAAAH I HATE WOMEN

I saw a guy walking around yesterday that looked like a puppet being led along. Notnhiwna norma person moved at all, he was looking downwards and seemed like his eyes were closed. Maybe I've spent to much time on /X/ but the phrase "skin Walker" crossed my mind.

I don't follow them but I recall something. There is some shit now about Kanye and the SNL guy too

I dunno if any of those are true, but it's funny cause when he was with Justine, she would complain about him spending money on the McLaren.

She’s dating a tranny now. Bradly (Chelsea) manning

The aristocrat manual shifter

>They lived in California
Boca Chica, TX. Dude has been living out of a shoebox there for years now, which is what the article is complaining about.

I love how he makes badass enviro friendly cars but is still constantly trolling the left.

>hispanista flag
Yo based? I didn't know there's a hispanismo flag on Any Forums

>lesbian
>tranny
I can't.

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-024606_Chrome.png (1440x2593, 1.08M)

No it's a British nonce island.

What did she expect? She married a fucking autist. She would be lucky he changed his clothes every other day.

no ... BAAAHAHhahaa

It was probably Elon eating it because he was too busy and didn't want to go out.

Oh

That’s a man

Now she will have half of his money

"Hernando's Taco Truck" is about the only food servers in Boca Chica and they're already set up on SpaceX's construction site.

She lived in one of his 5 bel air mansions in California