Question about Christians

I don't like being a hater. But I have a question. Why do Christians in America care so much about Israel, the "jewish state", when Christianity was formed in protest of jews?

Attached: christianity.jpg (500x275, 24.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0
bible.com/bible/547/psa.6.8-10.KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/mat.8.11-12.KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/jon.2.10.KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/jhn.15.16.KJVAE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_(biblical_scholar)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Bible says there are Fake Jews and Real Jews. Do you need someone to hold your hand, or can you work off that info?

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-184919_Bible.jpg (1080x1186, 293.74K)

>Christianity was formed in protest of jews
That took another 200 years.

Dispensationalism. Basically a bullshit view of endtimes that popped up like a hundred years ago and became weirdly popular in the 20th century that says Israel as a homeland for Jews is necessary for Jesus to come back.

>Fake Jews
>Real Jews
Ah, I see. It appears as though my issue is I don't care about jews

Because Biblically, Christians are supposed to honor Jews first above everyone else.
Cue the interpretive denominational mental gymnastics infighting autism.

Fake Jews is just a simile to say fuck you.

christianity is jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4

Attached: 1588196896083.png (501x585, 27.41K)

100 Proofs the Israelites were White
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0

Attached: 1638577675543.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

Because most Christians like the Evangelicals in America have a carnal or an incorrect interpretation of the Scripture like the religious people who rejected and killed Jesus.

There is an Israel after the flesh (the nation) and Israel after the spirit (the Church, believers in Christ).

1Cor 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

Spiritual Israel are God's people, not the nation.

Gal 3:6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?
Gal 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”
Gal 3:9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Anyone who denies that Jesus is the coming Messiah or the Christ does not have the Father.

1John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

Attached: tumblr_nbfi4tfgrj1ri6v6vo1_640.jpg (634x596, 52.32K)

Scofield Heresy

>Because Biblically, Christians are supposed to honor Jews first above everyone else.
nah, just factual history revealing you are a liar

>during the time of Christ, and a century prior, the Edomites/Idumeans had come to dominate the priesthood due to the usurpation by the Herodian dynasty who were ascended to regional power by Mark Antony. during the 2nd century B.C till after the time of Christ Judaea was multiethnic. You had the Edomites from the south (those who style themselves Jews) and actual Judahites & Israelites. The Herodian kings (even wikipedia will tell you so) being Edomites themselves filled the religious & administrative priestly Pharisee, Sadducees class with fellow Edomites, these Edomite priests created the Oral law (later penned as the talmud) that was used to worm its way around old testament law with semantics & sophistry

This.

>resurrects
>mortal
oh look it's this disinfo thread again

Attached: 1626884432569.jpg (1044x730, 127.02K)

OYYY VEEEEY Rabbi, whatcha doin? Show the Israeli flag, or post some moar faggot pastors!

Attached: 1642531020847.jpg (1094x1267, 156.7K)

Is outer darkness hellfire and damnation?
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer. Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them RETURN and be ashamed suddenly.
Psalm 6:8-10 KJVAE
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: but the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 8:11-12 KJVAE

/thread

Outer darkness is for the believers who have tasted the goodness of God in Christ but turned away from it. Their souls were attracted to the darkness rather than to the Light - they want to separates themselves to God or into His presence rather than to return to Him. God won't for force his desire on us which is for us to return to Him or to be saved.

John 3:19 “This, then, is the judgment: The light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For everyone who practices wicked things hates the light and avoids it, so that his deeds may not be exposed.
John 3:21 But anyone who lives by the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be shown to be accomplished by God.”

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Attached: 900_ABConcepts_John_3_16.jpg (900x1260, 345.8K)

>Jude

Catholics do not belive in Israel. I am Catholic and believe there should be another Crusade to re-establish Christianity in the Holy Land, and all Jews should convert to Christianity.

Sounds like Works-Based salvation. Solomon and Saul would have been cast into Outer Darkness, so is it Hellfire and Damnation? To be "children of the kingdom" is a specific statement, isnt it?
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: but the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 8:11-12 KJVAE

What's your interpretation of this verse?

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Attached: 1644445719433.webm (702x710, 1.57M)

It's just God respecting the desires of our heart. If someone desires to be saved, don't you think God will reject that person's desire and let him/her be condemned?

People who will spend their eternity separated from God died believing in themselves and not in God through His word/Christ. They died believing that God hates them/they're not forgiven of their sins/or that they're unsaved. They died in their sin of unbelief.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Attached: fbbdffff06d6c6a73b2ddf1f5d0998a1.jpg (640x640, 51.84K)

I am claiming that Outer Darkness is not The Lake of Fire. "Children of the Kingdom" are sent there.
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer. Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Psalm 6:8-10 KJVAE

Children of the Kingdom are those who have in Christ but turned away because they loved the kingdom of darkness or this world rather thank the kingdom of God/Light or being in Christ. The lake of fire is for those haven't tasted being in Christ or the kingdom of God but we're religious, they believed in the existence of Jesus but not in Him for their salvation.

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.36K)

>5
Same reason anyone gives a shit about the Jews, they control the flow of information and can and will make you believe whatever they want you to believe

There is also some Christian stuff about prophecies and so on, but people who believe that stuff are just not very smart, its kinda complicated to explain in one go, but its all bullshit, Jew thinks Jesus is burning in hell in a cauldron of seaman and that the virgin Mary was a whore and thats really all that ya gotta understand to see that its all lies

>Children of the Kingdom are those who have in Christ
Children of the Kingdom are those who have BEEN* in Christ

Being in Christ is to be selfless or the flesh/the self crucified.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Attached: hangjia-xu-3ZdSvOSlm4c-unsplash.jpg (3884x2373, 1.07M)

And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
Jonah 2:10 KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/jon.2.10.KJVAE

We don't. Atleast I don't. Fuck israel

The elect are sealed. Jonah symbolizes an elect who has a mission on this world. The doctrine of predestination is that God knew from the very beginning who would believe in Him and who wouldn't.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

Not all believers in Christ are elect.

What in the world... That doesnt sound right at all.
>Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
John 15:16 KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/jhn.15.16.KJVAE

It’s a heresy that started with Angloids. The Bush family is one of the originators.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bush_(biblical_scholar)
> In 1844 Bush published a book entitled The Valley of Vision; or, The Dry Bones of Israel Revived. In it he denounced “the thralldom and oppression which has so long ground them (the Jews) to the dust,” and called for “elevating” the Jews “to a rank of honorable repute among the nations of the earth” by restoring the Jews to the land of Israel where the bulk would be converted to Christianity.