America is the Great Satan

Whites are without a doubt the dumbest, most soulless and self destructive people. I’ve never seen a people so resentful of and hateful towards their own spawn the way whites are. Every other race enjoys being around their family, even if they don’t always get a long they still come together and understand the value of working together as a strong unit and living as one. Whites shit out a couple of maladjusted spergs and then spend all of their life making it know how much of a burden it is by saying dumb shit like pic related

Why are you people like this? I thought it was just a coincidence that 90% of my white friends all hated their families, never visit them and are on some kind of prescription meds lmaooooo

Attached: 9E5617C0-F3D9-4F08-8ED0-97D97C42129E.jpg (631x812, 94.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MrbgyHIBr3E
bitchute.com/video/GHIcEA1KTbc1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>says Whites are bad
>lives In a white country

Curious.

Attached: 1647134147591.jpg (889x560, 59.91K)

we do seem to hate ourselves

Attached: 1507710014280.jpg (974x928, 280.74K)

America has not been a white country for over 50 years.

The Amish and most of Europe aren't like this. It's just American individualism, it's a cancer.

This mentality isn't that bad in principle, but why are they so obsessed with the "right after highschool" shit? Set the deadline at age 20 and give them time to save up a little money and get used to working

Jew family
>kicking you out of the house? oy vey no way!
>you will stay here while you study and we as your family will give you every unfair advantage that we decide you are ready to have, focus on your goals son!

white family
>get the fuck out of my house! never come back! fly birdies!

Even more baffling is why these “people” will have kids in the first place if it’s such an inconvenience to their consumerist lifestyle

>individualism
It's in your constitution its apart of anglo philosophy.
youtu.be/MrbgyHIBr3E

Whites =/= Jews. Jews = Whites. Doesn't matter that anglos persecuted them for hundreds of years, they are whites, rejected whites, but whites.
shit tier bait thread

Kike

Hate makes you strong, that you haven't yet realized it is why you're a dumb minority who can't handle the hate when it flows through them and just chimps out instead of fine-tuning it into a laser point of cold, calculating disdain for the world and a desire to get your own nut so you can rely on society for nothing.

Spic shitskin education

Attached: 1477C40E-A43E-42AC-82F0-94218B5E4A32.jpg (640x623, 106.64K)

post non white state

Jew boss
>of course ill hire you fellow chosen ill start you off with a great position and a high salary

White boss
>sorry but youre not diverse enough for this company we’ve decided to hire shaquanda instead

White people really are trying to genocide themselves

>jews aren't "white" when I wanna look edgy in front of my friends but they're white when I wanna hook up with a Jewish girl.
Yeah we get it mike enoch go play with your 2 inch dick somewhere else

>rabidly anti-white
>blames everything on white people, the "west," and America
>blends third worldism together with Islamic terminology
>not one word
>not one single solitary word
>about Jews
Kike thread, kike ideology, kike OP.

This. It's why American whites are dying.

There is a subset of whites in America that don't do this though. They are mostly conservatives.

That Jesse Kelly guy is another "conservative", aka some liberal retard who grifts conservatives to make money.

if your parents prepare you properly for the real world then leaving at 18 isn't an issue
the problem is liberals want the state to be the parents, meaning no-one actually grows up
probably why we see 30 year old men with rooms full of soft toys crying over marvel trailers

Yes, sure why not. Estrange your own fucking children. Not like you're ever going to need them when you are older. I'm sure they'll still show up to show you your grandkids without any resentment.

If I was in those kids position, I'd immigrate just to make sure none of the taxes I pay would go to their pension.

Take your meds shitskin. I don’t know what the fuck you’re even talking about faggot

It used to be Generations all lived under a single roof.
All my spic neighbors do it.

To be fair it's not just "white people" it affects everyone. The hyper consumerism and materialism is seen in other groups as a consequence of Americanization. The term "white people" or "free white person of good character" was more of a class that the freemasonic WASP elites concocted in naturalization acts. It could be best described as rich WASP who owned land having privileges above everyone else. These values would target Europeans specifically for the purpose of driving more immigrants from old world Europe to embrace the enlightenment values that would be more suited for them. Since than, America has been a machine that feeds and powers itself via immigration from all over the planet to create a cultureless goy slave

Of course you dont retard you dont go outside you just jerk off all alone inside your room.

Most of the people who say "whites are X" are americans, so don't know anything about the world, including their own country, and can be interpreted therefore as saying "white americans are X". The other group that says this is jews, and they always lie, so they can be interpreted as saying "please holocaust us again daddy hitler"

>American individualism

No, it's Roosevelt collectivism. When Roosevelt imposed Social Security, it had nothing to do with helping the elderly, it was all about destroying the American extended family. And it worked. It worked so well that kikes used the next Super Majority government under Johnson to destroy the Nuclear family by imposing the welfare state.

Next is destroying the individual with UBI which requires a social credit system.

Boomer

These threads always get invaded by loser spics who hate white people, admire Islam, and think they're white supremacists.

Mexico is a kike country. All their "white spanish" blood comes from Spanish Jews fleeing the Inquisition and coming to the new world. Mexico is as Jewish as Tel Aviv. A bunch of brown kike goblin mutts who LARP as neo-nazis and hate the British as an outlet to avoid having to hate themselves.

What a bunch of clowns. They all look like faggot gorillas, too. They slather cream and flour on their faces and then shitpost endless Spanish apologist on Telegram. Not even remotely white. Post your hairy bolt-knuckled hands, you kike-nigger goblinoid byproduct of Caribbean piracy and Spaniard sexual incontinence.

>blames everything on white people
You have no one to blame but yourself
bitchute.com/video/GHIcEA1KTbc1/