Russia Ukraine conflict

If Russia is losing, then why Ukraine got encircled in just one week, why the ukrainian bandera junta is forcing civilians to act as meat shields to protect Kiev

If turkish meme drones are truly working, then why are turks so awfully silent and not gloating about how they are the best thing in the world

Attached: 1599862415365.png (3833x3685, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039937/Mexican-drug-lords-dump-35-dead-bodies-road-wave-guns-passing-drivers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's been 3 weeks without a city taken

But they are surrounded, ukrainians have no way to defend their cities

I don't know. But if you are the same Mexican, you probably know that I finished the first season of Villainous.
Should I start the second one? First one was nice, yes.

MSM lies you should know this faggot.

>First one was nice
There is not even the other half of season 1

do you want to believe that every objective has actually been taken or something? not a single mission objective has been met, after 3 weeks, against and vastly underpowered, smaller nation

Oh no! You are right, I mixed it with something else.
This is sad. I only have shorts now.

>why the ukrainian bandera junta is forcing civilians to act as meat shields to protect Kiev

It isn't. Simply as that. I know, russian propaganda is tasty specially when you're easily brainwashed

Oh look, a fucking britfag who pretends to know what is going on.
You have no idea, your people are ugly, London is a fucking shithole, bye.

interesting, can you give me a credible source on that which hasnt been constantly caught lieing for the last 15 years?

Shut up mossad, you have no right to talk about who is using propaganda or not

> Hate the mainstream media for bring the mainstream media... Too tiring writing mainstream media. Msm... Ha better. Now i can be ignorant 10x faster

Attached: 1647200372412.jpg (680x680, 69.42K)

>Shut up mossad, you have no right to talk about who is using propaganda or not
> Only my propaganda is allowed.
K. Now go die with ur head chopped off with a chainsaw

It is always valid to read what the other side has to say, all i get in Mexico is MOSSAD propaganda

Shut it kike, or i will shove a Menorah up your ass.

you can't even spell a 5 letter word, it's lying, not lieing, the source is self evident, the operation is ongoing without a city taken

>the source is self evident, the operation is ongoing without a city taken

How do you know a city hasnt been taken? I've not seen a credible source that says one way or another. Lots of propaganda agents making quickly debunked claims but nothing credible.

Don't listen to the eternal Anglo user. If Russia was "losing" there wouldn't be endless amounts of kvetching coming from the media.

there isn't a celebration from the kremlin, there is no victory parade, the livestreams from said cities still show shelling, think a little

>Ukraine is encircled
Sauce? Everything I've seen has said that the Russians are stuck on the roads leading to the major cities.

You can see a map from the conflict, doesnt matter if it is from pro ukrainian sources

Russians are niggers and you know it.

That map has barely changed in a week.

If Russia is winning then why are you sperging out all over the place?

the maps don't show encirclement, they show the long trails of the convoys towards Kiev

Attached: liveuamap-latest.png (1920x939, 1.17M)

Fuck off Van Winkle y’all haven’t been relevant in 3 centuries

>You can see a map from the conflict
Read what I said again. Everything I have seen have said that the Russians are stuck. on. the. ROADS.
Do you honestly think that just because you paint a map red that means the territory belongs to someone irl? If the Russians cannot get off the roads they cannot encircle the Ukrainians, and there is no evidence that they can get off the roads right now.

Attached: 43542325243.jpg (842x632, 261.16K)

..... you know control of infrastructure is actually more important that control of hundreds of miles of roadless areas. How do you think supplies are moved? Hell cut a large city off from 3/4ths of its main arteries and you'll be severely hurting it.

Lol, since this war has started, the glownigger shills like yourself have really been laying heavily into that “Contrarian” argument. We simply don’t like globalhomo, and we are nationalists. Nationalists of course won’t all see eye to eye on various international issues.

Why are you in here trying to push globalhomo shit when your own government is still doing business as usual with Russia? With friends like you no one needs enemies.

>Everything I have seen have said that the Russians are stuck. on. the. ROADS.
If this is true, then where are the meme javelins destroying all the trucks?

you drawing circles over the stalled convoys doesn't make them encirclements, we're 3 weeks into a "special operation" that was meant to last 3 days

>that was meant to last 3 days
According to whom?

I agree that infrastructure is important but they don't control all the roads, they are stuck on them. If you can't move up the roads because there are bombed out tanks in your way and you can't move off the roads because there is a shitton of mud then you can't encircle Ukrainians.

This does not in any way indicate encirclement yet.

according to the operation in crimea that this was modeled after, the plan was that ukranian forces would give up ground, retreat or surrender, leaving Russia to install a puppet govt in Ukraine and this not be a protracted and long occupation, avoiding sanctions before the paperwork could be written up, were you born yesterday? You don't seem to know what an encirclement is or the local and recent history of war in the region.

There are plenty of videos of Russian tanks getting blasted.

Thing is, unlike Mexicans whites don't want to kill each other.
When was the last time you saw a pile of dead bodies tossed on the road in a white nation?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039937/Mexican-drug-lords-dump-35-dead-bodies-road-wave-guns-passing-drivers.html

It happens all the time in spicland.