Hapa supremacy

Divergent thinking—as opposed to convergent thinking—is the mechanism that is responsible for all mental illness, it is also the mechanism that is responsible for all human creativity. Which ever race has the most divergent thinkers, also has the most schizos. The Caucasian race (white, arab, jew) is by far the most schizo race and it is for this reason alone that Caucasian cultures produced all of humanities greatest achievements. Jews are the most schizo ethnicity per capita within the Caucasian race, this is the sole reason they have produced so many geniuses, and why they ultimately rule the world. Just read the Old Testament for an understanding, one of the most beautiful pieces of literature ever written, but ultimately exemplifies the mental fracturing of the Jewish condition.

And then we have the—Hapa—mans brightest edition to the schizo pantheon. Hapas can only be described as a race of hyperschizos, no Jew comes close. This is man in his complete form: the perfect blend of quantitative intuition and qualitative instinct; the supreme light, and the supreme dark; the living exemplification of colour, and dimension. The Hapa carries with him the keys to the universe, and it is only through his beautiful form that man can ever fully realise his purpose here on this earth. For this reason (((they))) fear him, (((they))) do not want him to exist, and (((they))) will fight him at every opportunity.

If you stand for all things exalted, and all things beautiful you will give your life to protect, preserve and create Hapas. Mankind’s future depends on it.

Attached: 1647169572340.jpg (1800x1143, 353.39K)

we could have multiple wives, one of each race to breed for slave labour and pleasure but only white to marry and have a child who will grow up to be an actual human

Hapas are superior to White men and Jews. You will learn this the hard way.

>ret me rove you

Attached: 1647099760747.png (647x1099, 866.07K)

elliot roger

tl;dr you’re schizo and having an identity crisis

>elliot roger
he's part jewish (mentally ill); not white

asian men are effeminate, short, small and cucked, mixing those genes with white wont give anything good regardless of the cuteness of top tier asian females

>inb4 just abort the males xDD
kys

Coping archaic pure Caucasoids. You will bow to mongo-cauc Hybrid kings one day, I can guarantee you this much.

t.

Attached: 1629118728171.png (709x765, 46.09K)

You are not European Pajeet

Attached: 1646902145402.png (426x484, 14.58K)

Be sure to call your father a nigger for race mixing

Jews rule over you and Hapas will rule over Jews. This is the order nature intended. I am a pure white man but I recognise in Hapa's a state of nobility that is not present in the other races. I will do everything in my power to facilitate the reproduction of as many Hapa children as is humanly possible. If you intend to obstruct this, you stand in the way of all thing exalted and that makes you my enemy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.36.44 pm.png (2034x1038, 325.54K)

didnt read, thanks for the seethe tho

Attached: 1636843281784.png (900x926, 520.52K)

Attached: 1623298481842.jpg (1088x897, 278.71K)

>sbc irl

Attached: 1618744415384.jpg (1391x2160, 1.04M)

Hapas are still first generation for the most part. There are some second and even third gens out there but a majority are first at this time. As with all mixing of blood comes some issues early on. You will regret letting the hapas get 10 generations deep. We will find unity and be fully distinguished from any other race at that point and find land to call our own. We will have breed out the weak as well over time. I do have moments where I genuinely feel bad that it will be my offspring that will rule the earth one day at the expense of whites. Usually though, I look around and realize white people are to blame for this. My white father for instance took a Korean wife because it was easier than dating a white woman, white women are broken and seek independence and love the idea of brown babies coming put of their wombs. OP is correct that hapa is master race and there is nothing anyone can do about it at this time.

Hapa females can be attractive, but hapa males always look like an abomination

I knew a half-Cambodian, half-English girl that had this complex growing up. She admitted it to me personally even.
It was sad looking back on it. Forcing a kid to grow up like that is cruel.

Few understand, by the time this great evolution in the human specer hits escape velocity, it will already be too late.

Cope

YOU'RE A JEW ENCOURAGING RACE MIXING
FUCK OFF
t. Ching Chong

This part is true, but I also self-validated my own consciousness when I was 5 by deriving solipsism myself.
You just automatically assume you're not an npc because you were exposed to the meme and didn't identify or you did and sought to change by assuming a contrarian identity.
>I can only live my own consciousness
>other consciousnesses are unknowable because I cannot experience them
>because 1 & 2, only I am real and it is unknowable if others are real
If you've never had the above line of thought on your own, you are nothing more than a husk, a flesh automata, a biological replicant without a soul.
Sorry, user.
T. Hapa, sole conscious observer of this reality