Hahahaha

America, you're a fucking joke.

Attached: troontraining.png (796x476, 92.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amarketnews.com/2022/03/13/news-today-breaking-all-u-s-army-personnel-will-be-forced-to-undergo-mandatory-gender-dysphoria-training-by-september-30th-2022-according-to-a-report-in-the-washington-free-bea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

what is gender dysphoria training???

on Any Forums we call it sissy hypno

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

>America, you're a fucking joke.
Nah, jokes are funny

Attached: 1641108863762.jpg (639x793, 236.45K)

Think about it, if even our women have huge hogs, other countries will run scared of our feminine phallic power. Trans force multiplier is well documented by science

Intentional self-sabotage.

Attached: Atil.jpg (254x253, 39.3K)

Not enough. Should be gender reassignment surgery. Russia would surrender immediately to a horde of 1,000,000 American trannies.

Their not spending actual budget on this, so either it’s just some basic 10 minute training that gets done or something legit important. So it’s probably just the former

Transvestite training

Attached: 1636767458053.jpg (1125x1500, 543.46K)

The weaker the US military is, the easier it will be when Russia/China/Iran invade and kill us all.

I like how Any Forums believes this stuff without an actual source

All this shit came from you fucking anglo

you might have a point... imagine this shit coming at you

Attached: Okama_Infobox.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

I'm up
He sees me
I chop my dick off.

Nah, it came from (((American universities))) and Frogs

Tranny training

It fucking said Washington free beacon retarded bastard

thank you america very cool

I think you mean the (((Frankfurt school)))

This is why I chant on Russia and China winning. You faggot US military cucks gonna pronounce your genders as they pierce your fucking skulls with fullmetal jacket rounds?

Attached: 1629065942168.jpg (686x558, 45.81K)

Teaching coping strategies for when some desert towelhead cuts your junk off after he captures you.

It came from both

>DROP AND GIVE ME 20 PRONOUNS MAGGOT

Attached: 53e094131f760.preview-620.jpg (1200x1200, 136.74K)

Absolute kek

amarketnews.com/2022/03/13/news-today-breaking-all-u-s-army-personnel-will-be-forced-to-undergo-mandatory-gender-dysphoria-training-by-september-30th-2022-according-to-a-report-in-the-washington-free-bea/

Training the military to be trannies I think

Fuck that.

Attached: John Wayne.jpg (1200x675, 351.81K)

Hearty kek.

Attached: 1609207619304.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Forced sissification sissy hypno bimboification

Attached: woke_military.jpg (1800x1326, 567.02K)

Literally just "whatever the government says their gender is goes, also try not to be a jerk, it isn't like you wanted to share a shower with people of the same gender."

Kek

Understand this, if we go down, everything & everyone goes down with us. From here to kingdom come. We're more deranged and insane than you can possibly imagine. We'll take the whole planet with us and scream "fuck yeah" through it all!

>YOU MEAN XIR YES XIR DON'T YOU MAGGOT?

A wasted afternoon is a journeymans effort to teach a master of his own art.

>if
10 years

Kicked your ass.

>If
Amerimutts won't do shit.

Don't underestimate the Great Satan!

The Colonial Militia was a mistake. Should've been intergrated into British Army. This is the fruit.

This woke bullshit makes the US look weak and it's the reason other countries don't take us seriously.
That and the fact that we don't know how to win wars.

BREAKING: Kyiv just got obliterated by cis-white missiles. The evil patriarchy strikes again.

>You'll be amazed by how well we fail!

Was collapsing all part of your master plan America?

Nice White House you got there. Shame if redcoats happened to burn it down.

Don't underestimate God's Wrath.

If the Muttlings were gonna do anything. They would have done it instead of cucking to Afghanistan and killing 13 zoggers in 1 day. kek.
Sorry, Amerimuttland will fall and when it collapses. I will be happy.

Attached: 1642996051382.jpg (703x577, 61.13K)

Officers are taught to pretend that an American man in a dress is indistinguishable from an American woman and an American woman in a suit is indistinguishable from an American man. Shouldn't be too hard.

You will miserably fail at failing and call it a great success anyway.

Yes, in the end, but what a ride! Drink your coke, turn on your electric light, ride your automobile, fly your airplane one last time and say "thank you Americians, thanks for everything" then carve our memory InTo stone. Because we're the Atlantians of the modern world. Goodbye america= helo stone age