Women with no hair look like little boys

women with no hair look like little boys

Attached: wommmen.png (1466x1392, 2.55M)

Humans without hair look awful in general

Built

Buzzcuts are aesthetic as fuck if you actually have strong facial features. If you have a neotenous round pudgy face then you will look like shit.

>being good looking is good looking

Bald women either have or spread cancer. Don't touch those mentally ill cunts

She looks like shit with hair too, that's why

>women with no hair look like little boys
Politics tho

They still look better with hair than without.

but does that not freak you out? if you have sex with a woman it's actually kinda gay

they have basically the same body parts, have to have long hair and makeup and special clothing to differentiate. even nature had to give them fat on the front and back to differentiate them so that men wouldn't become confused and fuck a guy in the ass by accident

Agree. Never liked no-hair women. Only some chicks can pull it off. And even then, they still would be better with hair.

Get yourself a girl with a buzzcut so you never have to deal with this shit again.

Attached: clogged-shower-drain-hair-1024x912.jpg (1024x912, 80.66K)

>little boys look like women with no hair
You might be a gay pedo lad

A woman's hairline is always less sharply defined.

You're actually gay.

Leave our tomboys alone faggot!
A pussy is a pussy and a dick is a dick. I fuck pussy with my dick, simple as. Don't care about no hair, hair, purple hair, Airedale, braps, or shats.

You are gay.

no they don't you fucking pedo

they're turning tomboys into trannies

Attached: 1640145021161.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

Best post

no thats the thing is i'm not gay. I don't understand why women have such lustful control over me when they are basically just like men. i just feel like women are a lie. their beauty is just to distract and fool you into thinking they are something different, something other, something so desirable. When its just nature fucking with you to get you to procreate

Theres a solid red pill here I know it. Just got work out the kinks

Here's my point: you see a beautiful model. wow i'm having sex with her, i worked so hard to be able to have sex with this model. And if you take off her hair and makeup, she looks like a little boy, the opposite of sexually attractive. Is that not crazy?

I bet my grandpa would love that he had a fetish for women body builders for some reason

Are you trying to make me lust after my 11 year old blond nephew? Because I already fap to his soft feminine white butt since he was 9. At the time I was also really into anime.

But I will never fuck his ass because thats gay.

Rub one out while looking at her. Do it for your grandpapa

Sure, we're pathologically gynocentric, it's known.

>unzips
>looks up at the ceiling
>this ones you gramps

THIS COOMS FOR YOU PEP PEP

>for some reason
haha i have the fetish and i assure there is a reason for it.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE, FUCKER, AND NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: 1645335034425.jpg (683x1024, 46.75K)

if you can't differentiate between a girl with short hair and a boy,you might be a faggot