What happens when all the high tech stuff

like drones and laser beams and missiles with infrared sights, start pouring into Ukraine? Will Russia just dissolve as a country?

Attached: Capture.png (800x680, 759.25K)

>crosses border
>SHELLED.com

thanks for the gracious donations kind stranger!

no, the Russians will end up in possession of aprox half of them so it'll basically be a wash

Russia has all that shit too, right now they’re throwing all their old shit into the meat-grinder and will equip the battle-hardened survivors with the modern shit once WW3 gets going. Basically following the same strategy they had in ww2, throwing their retards into the front line against Finland, ultimately baiting the Germans into full blown invasion which allowed them to wear down the wehrmacht and unleash devastating counter attacks with their best units.

Ukraine will start by taking Poland.

>start
user i

Attached: R (1).jpg (1631x2560, 419.66K)

putin just blows it all up on the roads dude

i thought it was all already there, thousands of javelins and stingers

THOSE ARE PURELY DEFENSIVE WEAPONS AND THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF BRINGING THE FIGHT TO AN ARMORED COLUMN OR AIRCRAFT WITH THEM, THEY ARE ONLY USEFUL FOR WARDING OFF ASSAULTS

>losing is our winning strategy

Attached: 1647186115788.png (1000x721, 728.04K)

Worked out great for them last time.

nigger, i would be more worried about what happens with stuff like stingers and javelins once the fighting ends. Because i'm pretty sure it'll find a way into hands of the highest bidders

Russians will probably send it to houthis lmao

He fucking crossed state lines. Honestly, i don’t see any possible way he could be found innocent. There is clear evidence on video that he brandished the rifle and threatened others. He was looking for a fight and he got exactly what he asked for. He is going down. Screen cap this.

but they aren't.
Even with all the soviet garbage they are using.
they have modern tanks they just are not deploying them.
But the rockets and shit they have they are using. Especially the modern stuff.

They have to translate more manuals.

Attached: 1647217540791.png (590x591, 304.82K)

Russia nukes them.

>They have modern tanks they just aren't deploying them
They have a handful of T-14's that could make no impact besides loss of moral should any be destroyed. They planned to have 2,300 by 2020, yet but they only are talking delivering a pilot batch of 20 in 2022. The deadline keeps being pushed back due to rising costs and crippling sanction related economic issue tanks actually ready for use besides the soviet garbage.
You fell for the modern Russian army meme.

In the Soviet era they had a solid demographic pyramid. Modern Russia can't sustain any such loss-intensive war, let alone human wave tactics.

Doesn’t matter their enemies suffer from the same problems.

>they have modern tanks they just are not deploying them.
Because they don't have enough of them because Russia's economy is absolutely shit.

NATO has much more money to pump into equipment to compensate.

ironically they basically gave up on it because they could simply retrofit t72s for far, far, far cheaper costs

It get's liquidated like those reddit volunteers did.

pretty sure they had to print off a couple manuals for the taliban too...
this is how the deep state arms groups now.

MLRS.org

Shipping sexual deviates and criminals off to there deaths is always a winning strategy.