Russians are willing to EXECUTE REDDITORS

>They will not be treated humanely or be given prisoner of war status
>Russians will execute any surrendering Redditors, including the wounded
>Any Forums should start buying free tickets for Redditors
>tfw deleted Reddit post was actually real

Check attachment + Source: [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Legion_of_Territorial_Defense_of_Ukraine#Russian_reaction]

Attached: nobodyIsGoingHome.png (1312x644, 290.52K)

based, we should unironically be funding transportation of reddulitors into Ukraine

Based, fuck the nazi larpers.

Absolutely based Russians. No mercy for anglo mutts in Ukraine.

As much as I would like to believe it I'm doubting this one unless a credible source shows up

Based

>too good to be true
Fake and gay

>british
>sanjeev

>Unlawful Combatants
Google this and why is anybody surprised

>"uhm ackshually we're bri'i-..."

Death to redditors.

kek

>foreign fighters aren’t supported by their country therefore don’t have pow status
>surprised Russians are executing them

Old news lol, they said this last week hence why governments have warned against people going to fight as they’re not protected

based russia. fuck r edditors. cringey atheist morons can meet god and explain their choices.

Russians are not human and will be exterminated from face of earth for these war crimes.

When did you realize that Russia is Any Forums and Reddit is NATO?

Attached: 1646307408978.png (931x931, 766.47K)

Man, it's fake.

Though being shot would probably be better than 30 years of prison.

Since Russia hasn't declared war every single person in Russian uniform can be executed as criminals

>"Fake and gay"
>Redditor spotted

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x443, 25.56K)

GOOD

Attached: E1CEFB07-B4E8-4EB0-8290-75800FD5106B.jpg (1024x768, 125.09K)

I mean, honestly its probably accurate enough.
Russia is not going to give a shit about foreign prisoners. They only care about prisoners that hold value. They want Ukrainians to swap for captured Russians and they also seek to control Ukraine so they have an incentive to treat any captured Ukrainians well.
However, the US or OK government is not going to pay a ransom for some random reddit larper. Actually mercenary companies like what ever Black Water calls it self these days have ransom systems already setup. But they aren't gonna bother trying to get some random US citizens mother to fork over $200k. Easier just to cap them on the spot when their Ukrainian unit surrenders and pretend they never existed.

Thats what I would do anyways.

Some fucking Pakis pretending to be English show up to a war zone as unlawful combatants. Get shot in the head. This went better than expected desu.

Attached: 100points.jpg (455x485, 50.13K)

Only a psychopath thinks that war is a game.

I find it hard to believe nobody noticed some Redditor in rainbow camo running into the woods or else they would have sweeped the area.

lmao

this is logical btw. Americans in Ukraine right now shooting at Russians are 100% violent combatants that are only looking for Russian blood. Ruskies would be insane to not kill them on sight. So yes I believe it.

Enjoy
A
Collapsing
Russia
You idiots should have waited 6 weeks - 2/3 years for the U.S.A. to collapse. We've had skyrocketing gas/prices for a year now...
Now we united the entire world against you and are going to collapse you into Iraq... Enjoy... Babushka

Attached: 1619285526318.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

Based, here's to a few more.

redditor-kun your brethren needs you in ukraine

>united
you obviously aren't paying attention to literally anything if you think the west is united.

your post really upset them

I doubt your friends like you. You come across as a piece of shit on an anonymous message board. I simply cannot imagine how insufferable you are in person.

If you're a general? yes it is a war-game. Play by rules and tactics.
There long-range precision airstrike on Yavoriv, West Ukraine and scare the shit out of Foreigners? Now that's some real psychological warfare.

Redditor SPOTTED, go get a free ticket to Ukraine

A mercenary needs to be excessively compensated.

These foreign fighters are not, and thus not mercenaries under the Geneva Convention

Bruh... Reddit gold