UK drill is the primary reason for most murders in the UK

UK drill is the primary reason for most murders in the UK.

Firstly, what do we do to get rid of this god awful music?

Secondly what do we do about kids who look up to these knife weilding chimpanzees?

Attached: IMG_20220314_003042.jpg (1080x1325, 408.23K)

nah thats just niggers being niggers
the key is to stop importing niggers and tell the labour party kikes to take a hike

What’s “drill” even the fuck mean, in this context?

Chicago started drill. Yall boys aint on shit lmao

Fpbp

its a genre of rap with lyrics about shooting other niggers and gang violence. so basically just typical hip hop but the new trendy version

speaking on behalf of all White Americans, why are there even niggers in London?

this. never heard of this nigger shit

Wtf is drill? I'm assuming it's rap

Drill is nigger slang for killing people

UK drill is a genre with dark themes where they rap about real murders, rapes etc. As opposed to normal rap where it's all made up. Theyre so fucking stupid that they admit to crimes in songs and then the songs get used as evidence in court. They started censoring names of people they murdered though

I think "drill" is just atandard mumble rap shit bit with extra emphasis on those trappish snare breaks so it sounds like a "drill"
I dunno, i could be wrong. I dont keep up with this shit.

Attached: 1644126677144.jpg (500x500, 62.86K)

I thought Drill Rapper was this moolie's name. I wasn't trackin it was some retarded jungle bullshit. What a world.

Attached: 1632621083834.jpg (794x529, 87.67K)

London is filled with people from everywhere. It's an absolutely awful place. Been there a few times and I can say that if WW3 starts, I hope it's the first place to get nuked

Drill rap is a rap battle between a black male fucking a white male in his ass. As the ass fucking intensifies, so does the heat of the rap. The white lad getting fucked was obviously getting the better of the drapper so he stabbed him. Sad to see such a pastime fallen so low.

It was a Chicago term for trapping, i.e. drug-dealing, gang-banging and everything as sorted with the lifestyle. Then it became a name for Chicago trap when Chief Keef blew up. A couple of years back, a new rap style from UK was termed drill, as well, because it borrowed Chicago gimmicks, but it's a bit different than the USA variant

Chicken shop? The fuck is that?

Get rid of the source, which is most likely Jew producers just like American gangsta rap

There was a case a couple years ago where a white kid got stabbed to death in some suburban area. The kids who did it glorified drill rappers and used all the slang in their social media posts about it. They were all like 14/15

>meanwhile white britscums go in cuckraine to fight for globohomo

lol

fried chicken joint

Attached: 1644686074730.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

>UK drill
No. Niggers and arabs are the reason.

Oh I, forgot. UK shit is actually more based on the NY drill scene. So it goes Chiraq - NY - UK

Shops where they sell fried chicken, chicken burgers, fries, etc. Usually run by pakis and likely to give you food poisoning

Drill is Chicago slang for gangbanging shit

Sell drugs, shoot opps (enemies), get floppy top from hoes, rinse repeat. You know the drill

We must encourage more of that behavior.
Just make them kill each other harder.
Fuck them all!

>19 years
Just give the nigger the chair.

Attached: 1647135095473.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Moonman is my favourite drill rapper.

muh drill

When do we start exterminating niggers you ask? Very soon.

>Very soon.
Doubt.

Wait, I thought it was a uniquely American problem and all about the legacy of slavery...