Why are men today lesser?

Why are men today lesser?

Attached: 00210421.jpg (1898x1673, 646.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
youtube.com/watch?v=nP5J6Q-103k&list=OLAK5uy_m94ZhoqK-I22nidG7AjEgJJ_5DHYjt9DI&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are men today lesser?
Cause they are white, unironically.

Low testosterone levels.

The fat man in OP's pic has more body hair than his grandfather though.

Worse diets - especially wide use of sugar has been a public health disaster - and less unavoidable exercise.

not being sent outdoors to play as a kid (vit d is important for testosterone)
estrogen and microplastics in the water supply
no physical labor required for 90% of people
any sort of sports competition removed from most schools

processed food, lack of movement, lower test. levels, city dwelling turned people weak.

Attached: uncle ted.png (375x387, 345.76K)

Don't care. Not my problem. Means less competition for me. Life's good

Attached: cool kid.jpg (500x688, 67.48K)

Diet high in fats, low in carbs, less plastic-based endocrine disruptors on the left.
Diet high in carb, low in fat, with more endocrine disruptors on the right.

Simple as.
People are being poisoned and they aren't even aware of it.

Lack of physical labor and maybe this:

95% of lifters shave so you see the muscles more

Life is too easy now in all the wrong ways man.

Most of the human experience is being simulated or has been watered down through digital entertainment, digital dating, digital social interactions, processed foods, diminishing wages, overpopulation, and more.

The majority of us work at desks for 40+ hours a week and need to stimulate our bodies through intentional exercise to stay remotely fit, rather then just living and being active. It’s a strange world and I believe we’re on the precipice of massive change, which could be for the best.

Attached: 7419355E-2ADE-4D2A-8039-0AE2755A6EE5.jpg (750x937, 166.91K)

this
microplastics and processed food.
each generation since ww2 men have significantly less test than the previous generation

>2022
>not being aware of the current state of the chemical and electromagnetic nightmare world we live in
yeah, male T levels have plummetted, that's what happens when you put xenoestrogens in all of the air, food, and water through plastics and birth control and detergents etc

Lower testosterone could easily be explained through hormone-like chemicals leeched from plastics and birth control run-off from sewer water to drinking water.
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

Urbanite plague. Men have low T levels from lack of activity. Start going to the gym or work manual labor.

You literally just need to do 50 pushups and 50 pullups every other day and not over eat to look like the guy on the left. The plastic thing sounds like an excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=nP5J6Q-103k&list=OLAK5uy_m94ZhoqK-I22nidG7AjEgJJ_5DHYjt9DI&index=8

it doesn't matter how much manual labor the average modern male does, he will never be cut and shredded like the man on the left in the OP

not unless he does TRT and tren/dbol/etc. or is actually aware of the endocrine nightmare we live in and does about a thousand things to modulate all of the contraindications out of his life (an extremely difficult task)

no estrogens in water

It looks like the person in the OP has a poor diet and doesn't exercise enough. That's why he's in worse shape than his grandfather was. You're welcome OP. Thank me later.

>I believe we’re on the precipice of massive change, which could be for the best.
completely agreed user
the change phase will be very hard though
You all need to be preparing the skills to live in a world like you cannot imagine
AKA building things yourselves

Consider how hard we could fall in a short amount of time
how many people alive could even make an iron age level society?
Mining and processing ore
making their own cloths
For you auts out there
we are a hair away from a 40k age of strife esq collapse

Fats are good for you , seed oils are not but butter is

This girl fucks

Fluoride

I honestly don't understand how people even have such tiny legs.
I see these people with such tiny little legs that look like they can barely support their body.
Like, leg muscles are gigantic and should blow up like balloons with only a little intentional training.

Dairy products are loaded with female cow hormones, plus a shit-ton of extra hormones given to cows by farmers to increase milk production. Putting cream in your coffee is like injecting estrogen into your nard sack.

Plus men don't get enough sunlight. Sunlight increases testosterone levels by up to 200% (especially sunlight on the low-back and testicles).

Corn syrup.

Thats the problem, you cant consume anything anymore that is not fucked with, even water

devolution, turning to ape

raw milk is good for you, only pasteurized stuff is bad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.52K)

This shit is so overblown man
I eat high carb and high dairy
my hormones are fine
why?
Because my lifestyle is exceedingly active
I lift weights
I hike mountains
I ski
6 days a week for me are as active as the average americans entire week

>muh daily and muh bagels is why im fat
no its because you're a faggot

Get your self a Berkey water tank with fluoride filters. You won’t believe how different the water tastes