HAPPENING 4TH BOOSTER CONFIRMED

4TH BOOSTER CONFIRMED
>4TH BOOSTER CONFIRMED

IM GONNA FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

politico.com/news/2022/03/13/pfizer-covid-booster-ceo-00016883

Attached: FA8E3475-5CC2-4CCE-8091-7071E3568905.jpg (1284x1916, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/2022/03/13/pfizer-covid-booster-ceo-00016883
cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covid-vaccine-pfizer-ceo-says-omicron-vaccine-will-be-ready-in-march.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Can’t wait to get pricked by more science juice!

>politico.com/news/2022/03/13/pfizer-covid-booster-ceo-00016883
So what? Just don't get it. It's really that simple. ;)

>Gets vaccinated in the military
>Two weeks of isolation
>Russia invades
Oh no

My job won’t allow tests anymore
Now they’re forcing you to get boosted or get shit canned
Thank god i work for one of the only big companies that hadn’t mandated it

Mandates gone here, freedom feels good bros

>private citizen has self interested opinion
why is this news?

Just got a job and they waived the vaccine policy for me. After starting it looks like they updated the policy and it's more lax. Feels good to be needed.

I still haven't gotten any.
Will there eventually come a point in a year or two where I would have to take like 12 shots in a row to be considered "fully vaccinated"

Because the FDA is his bitch along with the CDC. They just submitted papers to get the fourth approved today,

Not my problem

Attached: No Refunds.jpg (2744x2048, 1.71M)

Man if people are dumb enough to this they will get fucked up really good

Mandates are still in place can't leave Canada with out clot shot.

Lol, this time it will be straight up drain cleaner I guess? Will turbo vaxxer even be alive in 2 weeks? Currently people who got vaxxed, mostly people 45 and older, here in Germany ,suddenly die left and right. A lot of actors an other public people too. It is painfully obvious that this is not normal and never happened before on this scale. Happens in every country right now.

Here's a prediction:
Later this year the pharmaceutical companies will begin to communicate that they are about to release a Omicron adjusted vaxx, which - so they will say - will come with an application regiment that includes several (at least two) "initial shots" and additional applications in several months time to remain "up to date" with (((ones immunization))) (at least "two boosters"). They will also communicate, which they will be very adamant about, that this regiment MUST BE OBEYED for one to be "fully vaccinated, up to date and protected" against the Omicron variant.
All future "certifications" will completely omit any vaccinations given prior to the Omicron adjusted one and will entirely build upon the 4+ shot Omicron regiment.

So get ready for at least four (4) shots starting this winter to be able to participate in society.

Why would you want to leave Canada? The rest of the world is legit hellish

4?!

It's 6 you fucking unvaxxed scum.

>cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covid-vaccine-pfizer-ceo-says-omicron-vaccine-will-be-ready-in-march.html
yawn, they're already coming out with it man

Attached: 1647153273160.png (944x1526, 1.83M)

Wtf am I reading? You have to get booster or get fired, but you're happy your company isn't mandating it? Are you a bot?

Attached: 1619732209990.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

nobody is going to try and force this before midterms

Then fuck the company. Make them fire you over it.

So glad the vaxx threads are back

I was lowkey getting excited about another booster. Better safe then sorry.

Lol fuck society, start sabotaging if they try to fuck with us. Even normies are fully over with the lies. Not even my dumb boomer parents who are giga vaxxed stopped believing.

I work for a subcontractor so i just have to follow the company i work ats rules thankfully
I really got fucking lucky dude
The company that hates me for being unvaxxd still pays me lmao