What are the political implications of being kicked out of the house at a young age?

What are the political implications of being kicked out of the house at a young age?

Attached: kickedout.jpg (631x883, 79.47K)

like he said it's whether or not you've prepared them properly to take care of themselves.

I left at 17 and I was fully prepared. Rented for a little while, bought a house at 23, got married at 25, had a son at 28, paid off my house at 34 last year. I have such a headstart on an the people that lived at home until they were pushing 30 that it's unbelievable. Housing prices right now that prevent zoomers from doing the same are criminal.

Turns them into sad depressed failures who will never make it and forever be in debt slavery to the banks which they rely on to survive. A profound betray from someone who is supposed to be there to protect you and guide you into adulthood yet does neither.

Attached: 1632491956040.png (850x1028, 1.04M)

A baby bird is supposed to leave the nest when it can fly on its own, those that don't die.

>into adulthood
This is the key phrase here. When you are an adult its time for you to make your own way. When I was a child I thought like a child, when I became a man I put away childish things.

Dumb. I was a pizza delivery driver until age 22 when I became a mechanic. I have lived rent-free with my parents since 2005. I have known about Bitcoin since 2011. Debt, rent and poverty are absolutely alien to me. Moreover, I live in a cottage in this 3 acre property and have used my bicycle to go to my work since 2006 -- having higher than average disposable income and savings beyond gargantuan. NOTE: there are 2 brothers and 1 cousin whom live here too, bringing in massive combined annual household income and sharing/diluting the cost of living to extreme lows (e.g. my phone+internet bill is $10 a month).

Jewish parents: Here's enough money to get you through law school son, you'll work with your uncle once you graduate

Asian parents: Here's enough money to get you through law school son, you'll work with your uncle once you graduate

White parents: Get out. What should you do for money? I don't know follow your dreams you little fucker

Black parents: Shiiiet lil nigga you still alive?

Whites deserve extinction

This makes neets, leftists, niggers and other social parasites seethe. The thought of having to manage living without leeching off another person is disgusting to them.

Similar situation. My parents have 14 acres. I bought a trailer $13k and put it on their property. Paid it off in 3 years. I have $140k sitting my investment accounts now. I'm 25. Not falling for the rent/mortgage jew is a godsend. By the time I marry, I will be able to pay cash outright for a home with my wife.

Yep typical commie shit, no self reliance, no personal responsibility. They just leech of who ever they can if big daddy government wont take care of them.

I got kicked out of my house at 19.
Dad bought me an apartment and a car, however.

Just copy Jewish family dynamic.
It's the good thing they got going.

white people wonder why their children hate them

This. They'll be the only non-wagie at 50.
Work hard or spend your twilight years being a catfood eating walmart greeter.

I heard same thing from my father throughout my childhood. At the same time he taught me nothing. The closer I was getting to 18 the more depressed I was and I was shocked to find out parents of other kids actually helped them. Fuck this psycho, I'm glad he is dead.

If you can't create a the gerational wealth in Murica in 3 generations.....
I dunno what to say

All the rich are family business. White hate Jews so much they learn frok nigger.

>Responds with poorly phrased and out of context christkyke line
You are too old and completely out of touch with the modern reality of manhood.

Kick your children out then wonder why people who take care of each other like jews have all the power and money lmao

I feel real bad for rat race folks. My dad went through a similar experience I'm going through (he lived with brothers/cousins rent-free with my grandparents in the 80s/early 90s -- they were all in oil/logistics/transportation industries, getting paid very well, with a very low cost of living). There are people out there struggling paycheck to paycheck, terrified about rent/food costs. The Great Depression taught my family about huddling and not being atomized too early in adulthood.

Naive technical adults isolated in a world they don't understand, easy prey to manipulators and coerced bad decisions. Pretty surefire way to kill a culture in a couple generations.

Attached: 1644652614553.png (1218x1002, 251.46K)

>Whites deserve extinction
And that’s what they will get.

Ignore these idiots I left home at 18 with $50 in the middle of a Vermont winter. I did just fine they are just lazy bitches who think they can mooch of their family all their lives. Those not willing to do whatever they must to survive will suffer until they learn or die. Its called tough love. There is no room in this world for the lazy or useless.

My parents moved out of their house and into an RV when I was 18 while I was at college and I was forced to buy my first trailer ($4000). It was a tech college, and tuition and fees were under $700. I had to photocopy some of my textbooks, like the one on neural network algorithms. I make sick money now. I also wrote shareware while holding down a day job. Slept in my office while working at a startup I cofounded for 5 1/2 years.

I was thrown out at 17. Best thing that ever happened to me. I’m 42 now and more successful than both my parents. I thank them for this exact situation.

This. I hope all the dumbass bootstrap boomers ITT will enjoy their ideology going extinct along with their pathetic cuck race.

This is jewish behaviour.
I will help build my children their own homes on my land as our ancestors would too for their children, i will alsoteach my children how to be useful rather than paying jews to do the equivalent of executing my child with their retarded education system.
Kicking your kids out the house to let them rot and work for the system instead of for the family/community is such a disgusting and corporate kike thing to do.

I hope nobody takes this twitter faggots "advice".

Attached: pol-6.jpg (1143x1101, 216.53K)

>modern reality of manhood.
Cant say there are to many men these days. If there were we wouldn't see threads like this. Your parents didnt fail you. You have a failure mentality. I did whatever was needed to make my way if that meant working day labor with drunks while couch surfing till I had a place or driving to a new area and sleeping in my car and showering at the YMCA till I had established myself. The way people here bitch I don't think they will survive the coming economic down turn.

Americans are dysgenic and "whiteness" is a strawman

>The Great Depression taught my family about huddling and not being atomized too early in adulthood.
that only works if you like your family and don't mind living with relatives until your mid-20s at least. many people aren't as lucky

Got kicked out at 18.
Now turning 27 and most people I know still live with parents and haven't really changed much or experienced much apart from wageslave on weekdays and drink/drugs on weekends.

Instead of mortgage/home been putting payments into ETFs so i'm not chained to one place.

A lot of sheltered people don't like the idea of it and that's fine. But it If you have a dream/goal that doesn't gel with the place your born it's pretty limiting to stay with your parents forever.

Conservative whites in America are literally retarded, they kick their kids out aged 18 and then have the gall to bitch when said kids turn into commies and liberals.

Learning how to be an adult
t. man child living with his mom

Staying home with your folks until your early to mid twenties is fine but they should be teaching you life skills, they should be helping you invest your money and having gatherings with other families. In return you should be working, studying and contributing some board money and houswork. That is a functional family, so you don't go out into the world a retard and you can look after your folks when they get frail.

Its literally the single only bad thing you can identify as wrong with white people. Wehave forgotten how to be good and present parents and our children don't honour us.

Boomerniggers killed the White race.

Kicking your kids out at 18 isn't the same as raising them to be independent adults.

You can raise them to be independent, and they can still live with you under the same roof. If they want to move out of their own accord, that's one thing, but you can't just raise a manchild, kick them out and go "muh birdie fly!"

you seem to be under the impression that catfood is cheap

>What are the political implications of being kicked out of the house at a young age?

I think it's dumb as hell to send your kids packing right away. Let them leave if they want, but this mindset of just kicking your kids out at 18 is a large part of why nuclear families are being destroyed. Your kids used to inheret the farm or family business, or they'd stay near you in town.

This mindset of "baby birds leave the nest" is fucking retarded because we're humans, not birds

Bootstrap GenXer reporting in. We're going to survive agenda 2030 and you guys just wont.
Neither will the coddled leg-uppers.

I admit my ignorance on this subject, lol.

pretty sure his kids will want to leave.

Your wife fucks niggers

Instead of you then transferring ypur wealth to your children and they makinng it even greater you will fall for boomer out at 18 meme (this is an American thing) and your child will start from nothing.
Jews, Indians, Asians don't act this way.

Exactly. My mom's a Maronite. Her entire famiyl does this shit and they are millionaires.
My dad's family does this and they are poor to low middle class. And no, it doesn't mean you pack extended families into houses like Mexicans or something which is a strawman I've seen by some idiots trying to criticize this. The success of any model of behavior relies on IQ averages. Then again, we're talking about Jesse Kelly, a guy who shittalked work from home during the covid hysteria which was one of the only things letting some non-vaxxers keep their jobs. He's a crypto boomer blowhard who likes to act like materially improving your life is bad.

Let corporations and the system shape your children goy

and what did you actually achieve? this is why other countries mock America, because it has replaced spiritual fulfilment with the secular religion of work ethic and pointless consumerism

>you can't just raise a manchild, kick them out and go "muh birdie fly!"

That's exactly what they do. These people are living like sub saharan Africans and the state raises their children for them from cradle to early grave

>Not allowed to have a job until 18.
>Turn 18.
>Kicked out of house.
>Have nothing to name.
>Expected to somehow make it big.

What he is saying is.
>I'm going to pay for my children's college and or apartment until they get on their feet.

Homelessness

Surprise surprise the family unit is wonderful thing. Why do you think jews and goyslaves tell us to kick our children out at 18.

>paying for college
You may as well kill your children now then, because once they are indoctrinated those children are no longer yours.

My child will make his own way in the world as he should. Those who are given everything are shitty people and gain a failure mentality. Those who earn their way are grateful for what they have. My children are doing just fine on their own as they should. I will be sure to share the screen shot of this with my son when we go fishing on Saturday. He can laugh at these losers as well.

How about teaching then some truths before that time comes?

Super based. Now if only I had money too. Lol at all those "1st worlders" who kick their kids out.

t. Live in a first world country but wouldn't abandon my kids like that

If your parents raised you right, kicking them out is the best thing for them.

If your parents gave you an iPad and said, “Here you go chubby, have fun, just don’t bother us,” then you’re fucked and you should demand to stay home.

I achieved my own life. I got to see the world, learn valuable skills, and gain confidence that no matter the obstacle I will endure it and thrive. Life doesn't hand out participation trophy's, life is cruel and if you cannot face it, endure it, and thrive then you are the problem.

That's another problem. A lot of the traditional routes to financial success in life are turning to shit. And the current leave at 18 and go move into a house or apartment relies on the expectation of endless growth or at least endlessly ballooning debt. I feel like everything is coming to a mechanical fracturing point. I don't think this is sustainable demographically or economically.

Your kid will put you in a home

His children are already indoctrinated, just on the other side of the isle.

This was maybe an okay thing to think before the housing crisis and hyperinflation destroyed everything. Now this type of thinking is just not economically sustainable. The middle class effectively no longer exists.

Attached: 1634149024670.jpg (2220x2533, 794.93K)

Do you really consider Lebanese Christians white?

He got some credit cards and some debt bro, don’t you worry. Who needs culture, beauty and love when we can just consoooom for our jew overlords

Meanwhile the asian neighbor is buying their kids a home to live in while they attend college, which will keep all that wealth in the family and setup success for the next generations.
White people have become so fucked in the head it's incredible. I wish I born in the future to read about this train wreck of a culture.

Ask yourself why Jews own everything, every generation works towards a goal.
American Christcucks are worst consumer cattle possible.
However retarded Serbs are, we at least we legitimately completely destroyed 3 times in 100 years.
But Muricans never faced adversity of any kind

One of the most shabbo's goy things you can do. We need to normalize multi-generational households both for the cultural reasons, but also economic reasons. Ain't no way Joe McNormie is ever going to advance in life when he gets an apartment as a teenager while his parents reverse mortgage their house and leave him nothing.

"go fly little birdie" is boomer bullshit, it's 2022 a White kid cannot survive this world straight out of high school.

Probably what was done there. Yeah show me all the adult behavior he has when he just got out of a 13 year day care that watched your child for you.

>If you raised your kids right, kicking them out is the right thing to do.
>Kicking them out is good.
>Kicking them out.

If you raised your children right, you should never be having the conversation of kicking your flesh and blood out of their home and instead telling them how proud you are that they accomplished so much at a young age and wishing them well as they leave your home.

If you have kids and you are kicking them out, right now? Instead of telling them to stack cash and wait for the housing market to crumble? Your a bad parent.