Be me, black user

>be me, black user
>work security
>homeless everywhere, deal with it, MY PROBLEM
>just met a white homeless who wears leggings with no panties and has the biggest, jiggliest ass with hips, thunder thighs, big calves, large camel toe, and nice small fat belly.

Politically, how do I control my horny?

Attached: 49AEA83E-70C4-427E-BE69-FEC8EB1F65FC.jpg (500x500, 47.04K)

put a ring on it user, she sounds special

quit being a nigger

Enjoy the AIDS swap

stop being a nigger oh wait you can't hahaha nigger!

Buying a new mattress is getting expensive user, bed bugs.

Attached: 1647209794297.jpg (827x709, 98.33K)

sounds like shes built for your BBC user, wish i was her honestly

Even the homeless are fat in america?

Ringworm?

Put her in the dungeon op.

Honestly, take her back to your place, tell her to shower and clean herself up and then fuck her a few times, give her some food and pocket change and kick her out.

Op here (phone so different ID) Yes. Food is cheap even with “muh gas”. She had the softest and bubbly ass I have ever seen. All jiggle and cellulite, I imagine the stretch marks are epic and sexy

I’m worried she will cause a scene and get me kicked out of my new studio apartment.

well too bad. clearly you are conflicted, so just pick the irresponsible decision and stop being a bitch about it my nigga

Ask her if she knows a quiet place where you guys could fuck, might be gross though, her mattress might have bedbugs

Just rent an hotel room or an airbnb and do the exact same as the othe user suggested.

I’ll buy her a tent

You get nothing out of that

>faggot nigger somehow lands security job
>faggot nigger wants to fuck the homeless instead of getting rid of them
what are they paying you for again?

Sounds disgusting desu.
But to each his own I guess.

Even better, a motel

I did. It was sad seeing her leave. She was nice and sexy with booty.

Attached: C1761F09-DABA-49D9-B5B0-19824CB7A496.png (263x192, 7.35K)

you did good, just fuck her when you are not on shift and try to guide her to be homeless elsewhere

This

>she
wouldnt be surprised if the person OP speaks of is a man. actually it was what i thought in the first place, kek

No. She’s too curvy and feminine to be a man. Plus you can kind of smell the fish from not taking a shower

Give her a gram of meth and fuck her in the ass. Simpl ass.