Tranny epidemic in schools

>According to a survey of 6,394 teachers conducted by Just Like Us, nine in 10 secondary school educators and one in four from primary schools have at least one student who has come out as trans.
What the hell is going on?

Attached: tranny-epidemic.png (617x639, 487.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/03/13/teachers-crying-out-for-help-supporting-transgender-school-students-16245647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you've ever been on TikTok, you'd know that LGBT acceptance is quite high among Zoomers.

I think the actual number is on the order of +20%.

This is largely why right-wingers need to drop the anti-LGBT talking points.

Attached: 1646930878538.webm (576x1024, 509.98K)

>According to a survey
retard

kike shill

>Eight out of 10 teachers in England are ‘crying out for the right resources’ to support young transgender students in their classrooms.
>Pronouns, uniforms and toilets are just some of the topics that pupils want to know more about but have no one to ask at school.
>‘Support could be as simple as answering, “Which toilet should I use?” or asking for teachers to address them by their chosen pronouns.’
Affirm their delusions. They should all identify as a straight A students.
>Unsure how to best support them, 78% of educators say they would like more help and guidance.
>‘Every instance of “she”, “her” or “miss” hurt but I was afraid to express this to anyone. It wasn’t until I left school that I felt able to explore my gender and came out as a genderqueer trans man.’
Imagine being hurt by pronouns. In fact, imagine telling the world you were hurt by pronouns.
>As a result, the charity is urging schools across the UK to access free educational resources and training to set up Pride groups for LGBT+ and ally students.
In which they'll push tranny ideology rather than reality.
metro.co.uk/2022/03/13/teachers-crying-out-for-help-supporting-transgender-school-students-16245647

I'm conflicted, because on the one hand, no child deserves to be mind-broken into becoming a demonic slave . . . but on the other hand, above 90% of parents deserve to watch their precious child become a mind-broken demonic slave.

It's over for Anglos

Attached: 1645824430498m.jpg (873x1024, 106.81K)

6,000 teachers is like what one big city school district? do a better survey

That’s nice but you will still never be a real women or experience the joys of chilbirth

>1 in 4
It's like these kids are just actually trans and aren't being coaxed into it. What a concept

its a suicide cult

Is social media to blame for this bullshit? And bad parenting for letting their kids on social media.

Im gonna find where you live Jason.

It's why we should be rooting for China and Russia to kill us all.

It's banned under current education rules.

t. primary school teacher

What we need to drop are the nukes.

I thought the recent government guidance was weak. With social media having such an influence on kids, it'd probably be more appropriate to teach them that gender is a synonym for sex and that gender is immutable. Boys with feminine interests and girls with masculine interests are currently having their minds warped by trans ideology. A neutral position is dangerous. Even if schools stick to the rules, these kids are still being influenced elsewhere.

It's not schools doing it really. It's TV, tiktok, Youtube and other American rubbish.

Attached: 1647088016113.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

does anyone have an image zip collection of MTF'ed vaginas i am going to make an AI model out of this thing

I don’t believe in trans people. Respect my opinion or you’re a bigot and need to tongue my anus

Attached: 37506849-BD28-41E3-9D59-97CDEEAA0FA8.jpg (514x1024, 79.23K)

After years of sex Ed kids don't even know what sex the are, butt know every perversion imaginative

Your son's will be raised to be girly faggots and your daughters will be entitled worthless cunts.

Ameritards, you are fucked.

i need images of the neovaginas themselves not the memes (i will crop manually before inserting the training data)
as ridiculous as it sounds im gonna make a neural net that can tell between natural and mutilated vaginas (hmm how do i utilize those cuda cores)

What I don't get is that if transwomen are women why are they "lesbians" at such a higher rate than natural women? how do they explain this?

Attached: 1635069330537.jpg (250x221, 9.95K)

Fads and conformity.

>Affirm my delusions or we'll ruin your life.

>Elliot Page

Attached: larger.jpg (964x1023, 200.41K)

Trans people are roughly 1% of the population. As a secondary school teacher, I see over 150 students each day.

Statistically speaking, this is about what you would expect. Nothing about those numbers are unexpected. There’s probably 15 trans kids and another 30 genderfluid kids in my school of 1,200 middle schoolers.

Attached: 80023836-16A0-4B08-87C6-98E681266096.jpg (607x315, 24.56K)

Amazing. Please keep at it and report back.