Hispanismo

Why is it that we know so little about this 'ideology' has it been kept hidden by the usual suspects? Everyone here likes to LARP as a NatSoc or "fascist" while these ideologies and political systems are completely dead and buried. I'm curious about hispanismo and was wondering what this board thinks about it.

Attached: 63rq7guvdzi61.png (4020x2180, 323.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hqdvyXHhwI?t=1560
neolatino.eu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend_(Spain)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hispanismo in Spanish means the study of Spanish culture, sometimes extended to the study of the Spanish-speaking world. Or, more broadly, to something related with Spain or Castillian/Spanish. For example, an "hispanista" is a scholar in Spanish studies. Anyway, you get the idea.

But what is the black legend

Education: Hispanista

What's there to know that you cant already infer just from its name?
It's a pan-national coalition to shit on the disaster thats te anglo-saxon modernity, with the centre of the cultural commonwealth set in my neighbors' Madre Patria. Besides latin american, france and italy are often also included. Sometimes they include my flag too.
And it'll expand to your burgerland through demographics

Is it basically Hispanic dugsnism? Is it pro capitalist? Pro communism?

>what is black legend
The leyenda negra is basically what spaniards call anti-Spanish sentiments & depictions by their rivals. Their plan to discredit spanish impact and importance in the world.
Hispanism rejects anglo-saxon modernity and its love for materialism -- it praises spirituality. The leyenda negra is akin to what germs accuse the jews and golems doing to them after wwii

initially it was clearly fascist, with many latin americans adopting it in the 1920s to fight against the spread of democracy and commies. But y'know how it is, it didnt take long for (((intellectuals))) to steal it and mutate it into some nebulous lefty BS as a weapon against fascism.

>ideology
there is no political, legal or economic goal among the Hispanics, we are ruled by a bunch of corrupt retards that only care about their own interest
there is no common ideology, goes from Communist Indigenism to Capitalist and all in betwen, but everything is tied with Catholicism somehow

Any books on the topic in English or are all in Spanish?

>there is no common ideology, goes from Communist Indigenism to Capitalist and all in betwen
Ah so it still incorporates eurocentric ideologues.

Only the faggy ones

>everything is tied with Catholicism
and always based as an opposition to the historical anglo-saxon vilification (since the
Enlightenment) of spaniard culture eg as being backward, cruel, intolerant, etc. in order to emphasize their anglo-saxon progressive, etc. ideals

Sorry burger, dunno any good ones about it

ROMANCE NEOLATINO IMPERIO

Attached: planisferio-mapa-del-mundo-3-scaled.jpg (2560x1333, 230.83K)

on what topic? the black legend? the best hispanist are English. Paul Preston, Ian Gibson, Hugh Thomas etc...
Alec Ryrie
youtu.be/7hqdvyXHhwI?t=1560

neolatino.eu/

hispanista is anyone who support intermixing with amerindians and unidirectional traffic of resources

To expand on what the Portuguese user said, the Black Legend refers to all the lies spread by the Dutch-British/Protestant press against the Catholic Monarchy/Spanish Empire, the European powerhouse at the time.
Those lies are still with us to this day, such as the idea that Spaniards came to genocide the natives (when actually the Spaniards were the ONLY colonial power to give rights to the natives as long as they agreed to be baptized to Christianity). Anyway, you can easily research further on the topic.

The story of Spain is remarkably beautiful. I think no other European nation was so idealistic and religiously driven as the Spaniards were.

Attached: the-surrender-of-granada-francisco-pradilla-y-ortiz.jpg (600x383, 61.67K)

>black legend
i dont think OP is asking about that one given the context but about which is about anti-hispanic sentiment.

I guess this wiki page will do for now (sorry cant do better; phonefagging rn): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend_(Spain)

manolo, menja'm la polla, nyam nyam

Hispanismo is: send all your gold and wealth to Spain and be happy about it

So in other words, youre a shitskin wetback who wants to bring other shitskin wetbacks to europe and overrun the place

Black Legend was started by fray Bartolomé de las Casas, who was a faggot and a nigger lover, quite possibly a kiddy fiddler too.

Thanks for helping out, fren. Indeed, the black legend was essentially the scapegoat of the anglo-saxons so they could say
>we're civilized unlike those barbarian spics

Jokes on you, on late XIX the richest city in all the Spanish territories was La Habana, it was even richer than Barcelona.

It's true tho, than the Spanish spent it all on bootleg British products and now we all live in a jewish dystopia

They'd still be less niggerlovers than you, burger -- wetbacks hate them unlike the eternal anglo

Was franco a hispanista? Could the black legend be best summarized as enlightenment modernity vs traditional Catholicism?

Thanks for the link user

hispanismo is an idea that embraces the hispanic heritage in the spanish-speaking americas as well as the rescue of spain's own history.
Its main function today is to combat the black legend that today is absolutely assimilated by all our countries and spain itself.
Sincerely I do not see any future to make them understand another face of history other than the one dictated by the propaganda of the black legend, the self-hatred and disgust towards any idea of pride in our countries is completed 100%.

good job to the anglos

the main cause of the fall of the Spanish Empire, not only geopolitically but technologically and economically too, was the isolationism, because the protestantism first and the republicanism after.

Well, this summed up pretty well what I was trying to explain in multiple posts. Ty Miguel

Has hispanismo ever been embraced by political figures in South Am? Like hugo Chavez, Pinochet? Etc?

aka: your ancestors were played by the ominous Brit

Attached: 1645548624574.jpg (620x421, 39.38K)

Research Simón Bolivar, it's the closest figure for what you've asked