Friends lost over politics

I know a lot of you have lost friends over the years, myself included.
If they tried to make amends, would you accept them back?

>friendship dies naturally prior to 2016 elections
>friend comes back in 2018
>tell him i believe there will be a big war soon
>i joke about covid hitting europe
>we clash politically
>it barely lasts a year
>now they want to come back again.
It's not worth it, is it?

Attached: 1630268884215.jpg (828x921, 65.95K)

just don't be a nazi, simple

Politics is fucking gay and doesn’t matter at all. If you’re lucky enough to actually have friends, don’t throw them away.

Nazi has a vague definition nowadays. You could simply not want your children to be brainwashed into cutting their dicks off and people will call you a nazi.

I would consider let them back if they make concessions without me making any. if they're vaxxed though I wouldn't. I can't stand the idea of getting close to people only to watch them die prematurely.

>friends

It's impossible to lose a friend. Learn what that word means.

You lost somebody you used to hang out with, you lost somebody who used to clutter up your life. You lost dead weight.

You don't lose friends, although most people never have one.

He's a Any Forums meme personified. The thoughts of having to hear his hot takes is fucking exhausting, all while i bite my tounge to keep fragile friendship going
I have done it before.

It’s not that hard to have friends, you only have to find people with the same interests. OP is referring to a problem, that I’am also contemplating with: wether to hold on to friends you fundamentally disagree on principles or wether you just ignore this and don’t talk about certain things. I don’t know the answer to be honest and I am afraid to give up on people I dearly love. But I also have a feeling once you move on, it will be easier to find yourself new friends with common interests. It’s a hard decision OP, don’t let the incel loners who don’t know what friendship means, give you advice on this topic.

I'll be your friend user... and suck your dick

Based and true-friend-pilled

This man is correct

I don’t have friends, I have people I yell about jews at

My friend died..

Then your fren is always with you in your thoughts

I have known the guy since childhood, its difficult

you haven't lost your friends over politics. you lost them because you have completely opposite values and politics is the sphere of life where this became most visible. don't look back.

Attached: HukF8Ox.jpg (760x428, 33.44K)

remember; if they don't get it, they will assault you for denying what their priests tell them to believe.
t. guy who got punched over muh beaten to death officer.

>2018: i joke about covid hitting europe

Attached: 1585487486743.jpg (453x576, 46.8K)

Stop posting this every couple months

I havent spoken to the ones who sperged out and raged after Trump got elected
Same people are tweeting and reddit posting about blumpf and the conservanazis every single day, for two or three likes each time, pretty sad desu

What's the opposite or other choice antifa , tranny, cuck, or nigger worshipper?

>you lost them because you have completely opposite values
I believe that

I think it was satire, my sweet borgir.

If they can't discuss disagreements without seething at you, then they are a waste of time

i always knew my agent was a leaf

Attached: Capture.jpg (1390x215, 25.24K)

Leftists who are strong in their beliefs do not give people they disagree with second chances. Your friend wants to come back because he is starting to realize you were right the whole time, but it's very difficult for him to accept.

>hang out on extremist right wing website filled with Nazis and their sympathisers
>complain that normal people don't share their views
many such cases.

This place influences people differently. I actually gained a much more nuanced view of the world since coming here and I'd definitely say that Any Forums taught me more about writing essays and conveying my thoughts effectively than school ever did.

Once you delete your Facebook and Insta, all the political debates dont matter anymore. Like, "lets argue about vaccines and masks" Once you delet it seems like such a stupid argument.

Maybe, but i don't think i have the energy for him

i'm going to ghost him, you can let the thread die now