I don't care about infighting between Huns

I don't care about infighting between Huns.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1024, 80.47K)

greeks are tuks

english and french are german

Based

turks are greeks, and english french and germans are dutch.

No Normans? Only decent people in Europe ever. And they were barbarians from north. Only civilised people here. Richard the Lionheart was a Norman, only English king worth of mention.

The distance between Hungarian and Binnish is the same as the distance between English and Urdu.

They ceased to exist about 700 years ago. Are you a Yank on holiday?

go liberate Israel again

Attached: 213131312321.gif (181x179, 283.18K)

Also, Richard I was Norman, he was Angevin.

*Richard I wasn't Norman

Oh, something like English

From the Yids?

dick

No, the opposite. They have bred like flies.

> Richard I "Coeur de Lion", King of England, Duke of Normandy, Aquitaine, Gascony, Count of Anjou, etc.
This dude, one that was a duke of normandy. Englishmen are on a way of dodo

>No Normans?
he labelled scandinavia as norsemen wdym

Not a Norman but an Angevin. (The last Norman king of England died in 1135.) Why do you think his titles tell you he's a Norman? Why not randomly pick and say he was a Gasconian?
>Englishmen are on a way of dodo
Not yet, but getting there. Same for all Europeans. Stupidity like yours adds an extra guarantee of it.

Normans weren't Norsemen. Could we please stop this childish shit?

Huns stopped existing 1600 years ago.

the word norman comes from norseman->northman->norman

PROUD HUN

Somewhat. But not Germans. They strayed so long ago.

>huns stopped existing
bro, hungary wants a word with you.

>Normans weren't Norsemen.
King Harald was a Norwegian despite speaking French dumbo.

Normans were part Norse. Similar to how most Turks are half Greek, Normans were half french.

I don’t give a fuck about who they where. It doesn’t not change a fact that they were absolute chads. And they were not English and they rules you like a bitches

I know! (Well, your etymology is a little off, but we'll leave it there.) A little tip for you so that you get through life a little bit better without being easy prey to stupidity: words are not realities.

>Forgot the pic

Attached: 07E37534-1F85-4267-8DE1-DCC418560C84.jpg (1125x1906, 1.19M)

I wouldn't call em Chad, more like sigma. They took good advantage over the weakened Anglo-Saxon forces.

Which King Harald are you talking about?

>let jews into england for the first time
>chads

>Normans were part Norse
Yes (roughly), and part Frankish and part Gallic. Which of course is what we mean by Norman. They are not Norwegians or Danes or "Vikings".
Part negro isn't white, by the way.

anglos are just german settlers. so unless you're celtic (eew!), you're just a self-hating german.

How did they teach it to do that?

kill yourself

>"w-we know we aren't supposed to be here but we came anyway"
>"please leave"
>later
>"oy vey they stripped and flogged us in public it's anotha shoah"

based and Europe ends at the Rhine pilled

Attached: 2560px-Western_Europe_map.svg.png (2560x1958, 583.12K)

Part negro is white and black.
Anyways, semantics are great fun.

European monarchs from the high middle-ages onwards are mutts. Nothing unique about England in that regard.

>we are gypsies
>Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia as filled or even more filled with gypsies
:(

Yes, *part*. A *part* of something is not that something. Nothing to do with semantics. That's what people say when they're stupid and can't argue.

Come on user. Pope gave them authority to take a crusade against moors on sicily. That mighty byzanum lost. With 1500 horsemen dudes conquer whole Sicily. Then dudes were main in first crusade. They not only liberated Jerusalem, but established crusaders states in edessa, antioch and cyprus. No they were uber chads

Didn't the khazars move to sand land?

it'd be funnier if Greeks were buggers