Australia bros, have the rights situation improved after Chinese suggestions?

Australia bros, have the rights situation improved after Chinese suggestions?

Attached: file.png (1218x1402, 916.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
techrepublic.com/article/understanding-what-motivates-chinese-hackers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1629874661014.jpg (599x517, 50.44K)

They even make shitty knockoffs of sjw bullshit

Attached: 0F38E07B-43E1-4C53-94B2-AC3AAA76F27C.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

Fuck Beijing

>close migrant detention centers
are they just memeing or does china actually not treat illegals like shit?

It's just bald faced shameless memeing

It's not really a shitty knock off, they are the real deal communists, while the SJWs in the west are the knock off useful idiots.

Bugmen are incapable of innovative thought, its only expected that they would begin bootlegging SJW talking points given enough time. The hive requires direction to function. .

Typical chinks trying to subvert western nations by pandering to minorities. Literally yellow jews

Based chang

You copy their warships now

they don't actually give a shit about human rights in other countries, australia either
this is just political posturing between china and the west

>illegals
They accept anyone. Can't be illegal if you aren't illegal.

>Chinese "Warships"
Putting a bath tub in ocean water does not a navy make Muphmet.

Behead all chinksectoids

Don’t be a retard.

Attached: 6780DD5E-C680-46A7-ADC8-73F72C7E006D.jpg (1242x1023, 519.27K)

They have detention camps for an entire group of people and regularly disappear full-blooded citizens who dare speak out against the CCP, famous or not. Peng Shuai and Jack Ma being big notable names. You think they are going to have any problems getting rid of illegal immigrants?

>bugman coding
How do they fare in the Innovative Thought Olympics?

just trolling

>bootlegging SJW talking points
Again, you have it in reverse. SJWs are the the newest wave of communism to hit the west, these have been stock standard communist talking points for decades.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

>Chinese developers!
running western programing languages.
running on western architecture.
often overseen by western developers

Next you'll tell me all those assembly lines we build and oversee there are the "MIGHT" of chinese innovation too.

Stick to processing my sugercane and leave the thinking to your betters.

There are no illegal immigrants to China. No one would want to.

hahahahahaha
oh wait you're serious
haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha
god damn all non euro blood are unironically worth less than not having a teammate.

Do they teach you abbos niggers any history?
>start with the The Han Dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD) and stop being a faggot

I never heard about Amerimutt bugmen actually caring and respecting human rights in foreign countries, yet they fabricate anual reports how bad everyone is and how gooder ameirmutt bugmen are, but I guess you kikes will never ask about that.

Attached: 1636862344616.jpg (1080x2352, 128.89K)

Your people have to matter to have their history taught Udulay. The chinese are marvelous examples of how you can have something as powerful as gunpowder and not understand what your chimp hands have created until whites come along and show you have to use it to rule the world.

>innovative
calculators are good at maths too

So is white man's burden real or not? Submit to our rule and be uplifted.

>every perversion of society by Amerimutt bugmen, is Chinese communism
Glowniggers really cant come up with anything new.

Attached: bugmen.jpg (797x675, 34.76K)

You will never be white Tyrone

yes there is, AFAIK most of North Koreans who fleed are in China

They get sent back most of the time, I think

They get migrants from SEA and India a lot.

> Another area where the Chinese are exerting influence is the ability to manipulate the Internet. As proof, consider the NSA-originated competition TopCoder Open:

>TopCoder Open is a world-wide programming and designing tournament open to all TopCoder members 18 and older who meet the eligibility criteria. There are six competition tracks: Algorithm, Design, Development, Marathon, Mod Dash, and Studio Design.

>In past years, the Chinese have crushed the opponents, some say by sheer number of entries, but I doubt that’s the only reason. In 2009, China had 20 finalists: the United States had two. Last year, 2012, China fielded two finalists, the United States — none.

techrepublic.com/article/understanding-what-motivates-chinese-hackers/

Give me links or at least a [citation], not just your low IQ opinions. Faggots

>meme flag
You've already lost this by being too afraid to show your nationality on an anonymous image board.

>Amerimutt bugmen
Sorry Chang, the Chinese are uniquely insect-like compared to other cultures. There would have been nothing wrong with that if you stayed behind your firewall, but here you are.

They are memeing.

>Give me links or at least a [citation],

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 26.53K)

I wish my country was the smart one doing stuff like this. Instead we just fall for it

Australia is a fascist country.

>[citation needed]
This Any Forums meme is before your time, lurk moar

so are we tbqh

>CHINA IS... LE BAD!
Fun fact - Chinese population is bigger than US and EU population is combined. China is a world in and of itself. Yet Americans and Europeans don't know shit about China

Should i explain? China is bigger than you, yet you still have impression China is like a small annoying village that somehow by accident got your attention, but will inevitably return to the dirt once you turn your gaze away from them. That won't happen. China is bigger than you, China is not going away, no matter what you say, no matter what your cope strategy is, you need to make peace with the reality that China is here, its big, important and will be here forever. If you harbour illusions that China will collapse one day soon and then everything will return to "normal" where white people in the north live good, while poor people south in third world countries suffer, while rich Americans march on manufacturing the right side of history which the third world shitholes will have to accept as their credo and way of life, because it was made by white people...you are wrong. This world is over, its changed, you are in the Wonderland now where you drunk the potion that made you small, and now the cat you used to kick, that cat is now bigger than you and staring at you with curiosity and thinking about what to do with you.

In other words, get back in your lane ScoMo you fat fuck.

You talk but all I hear is
>ching chong bing bong

>There are no illegal immigrants to China. No one would want to.
China was even flooded by legal Iraqi and Syrian refugees.

Your globohomo Amerimutt axis just censored the shit out of it because Muslims fleeing from Amerikikes to China didnt do well with that Muslim oppression hoax the USA and petniggers like you were shilling in a completely failed effort to divide China and the Middle East and its internal population

Attached: 1646892563287.png (1016x1280, 991.71K)

Man I do love Australia choosing sides in this bullshit rather than being our own country and just having trade with everyone while building up our military.