Any Forums

Can some just tell me definitively: is Russia or Ukraine winning? Also PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIM.

Attached: 1646273858481.jpg (2555x2555, 140.23K)

Anybody who claims to know the answer is spitting pure propaganda. Each side has there advantage no clear winner.

Neither, the Jews are wining

Degenerate Putin cannot win this war.
The economy is destroyed, and hohols will not accept his puppet government.
Everything will end with the Third World War.

t. glownigger

t. Hohol

whoever wins, we lose

nigger i cant even point russia in the map

It will be a slow burn for Russia. Ukraine is already fucked economically. EU only needs to keep funneling weapons and provide humanitarian support. Expect more and more domestic terrorism in Russia, but you won't hear abour it in the news.

The problem is, EU is too dependent on russian gas/oil right now. It literally will have its own breakdown if russia decides to cut its resources off. Sure daddy USA can save the day tm, but eu doesn't even have the ports and thus no ability to receive LNG from overseas right now. Not even mentioning the grain situation.

Steiner's assault just relieved the drive towards Kiev and Russian forces are in full retreat, there are several independent reports from blue checkmark confirming ukrainian ace pilot named Samuil Hydyiv assisting the counterattack and singlehandledy causing irrecoverable material losses.
Putinbots will seethe but it's literally over at this point, unconfirmed reports of Putin crying and pleading hysterically over the phone to Merkel willing to be her pegslave for favourable conditions of surrender

World War 3 will have 0 effect here

Attached: pepe-bomb.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

Russia's military incompetence was on full display, apparently Putin fired a bunch of generals though. US think tanks are quoted as saying they had to readjust their estimations of the Russian military and said "Russia is a dangerous country because they have a lot of weapons... And that's about it."

Ukraine is still suffering losses, but the real battle is probably when they get to the cities. Ukraine still manages to pull off some impressive things once in a while, they are not yet defeated to be sure.

mm I would rather expect he would settle for more territory than just crimea and whatever else they already had, but I have no idea.

Ukraine has already won. Putin is just bombing cities at a huge cost to his military and economy just to save face.

>looking for holes in your intel bucket

Attached: very nice.jpg (370x278, 11.83K)

Only central and eastern europe is the most dependent on russian gas. Merkel did a poor job when it comes to the diversification of their energy sector. I wonder whether Schröder played a big part in that, considering he is a big friend of Putin.

It's a stalemate right now.

The grain situation literally just needs increasing the limit on unpenalised production quotas for agriculture and EU won't even notice there was any sort of agricultural short supply or price change
It's the rest of the world that will get screwed over this. Last time Chinks bought in bulk grain, we ended up with Arab Spring as a result.

It's pointless to look at it that way when looking at the numbers, as it is near impossible for Ukraine to win. The thing is, Ukraine does not have to win for Russia to lose. Russia long-term has lost and possibly fucked things up for China as well (though arguably, Putin was being used as a test dummy by their ally to gauge Western response, so not the worst outcome for them). One could argue that it was a long-term loss for the West too due to the huge loss of power of the petrodollar being USD, but one could also argue this was a natural progression that was inevitable anyway. Subjective and up for debate. The West and East split is also arguably inevitable as well. I think people need to wake up to the fact that the Cold War never truly ended and ping-pong diplomacy + trade doesn't make an alliance strong enough to surpass a century or more of cultural difference and mistrust. If you really care about UA vs. RU I'd say UA is "winning" in the sense of beating odds and tearing the facade of "the bear" to pieces in the process; the fact that Russia still has not established air dominance is absurd and it is clear a lot of corruption was siphoning necessary funds away from military maintenance. Anyone who says this is not a factor is being unrealistic because a huge part of Russia's strategy is its ability to intimidate. Both diplomatically and when controlling civilian populations. This has resulted in a hot potato game with areas it "takes" in Ukraine at best and their definition of "control" in many of these areas is shaky. But, this doesn't make Ukrainians victors in the sense that they have or will easily reestablish their sovereignty. Recent military activity suggests that Russia is preparing for a more long-term presence logistically, and sieges resulting from that occupation could do so much more damage than we're seeing now in terms of their defense. As usual, the losers here are the people - Russian and Ukrainian alike.

>Can some just tell me definitively: is Russia or Ukraine winning? Also PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIM.
Brainlet.

Does Ukraine hold more or less territory compared to 2013?

>just lift the fog of war bro
Even if you were in Ukraine, there's no telling how much is propaganda and how much is true.

Attached: 1647168795421.jpg (524x485, 24.32K)