Television Actor Hailey Bieber Suffers Blood Clot in Brain

How in the heck can a fit, 25 year-old, healthy, fully vaccinated model and television actor suffer a blood clot in her brain? Will she still get roles in television or is it over for her career?

community.covidvaccineinjuries.com/hailey-bieber-25-year-old-hospitalized-with-brain-issues-with-a-stroke-like-blood-clot/

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-12 17-35-36.png (614x548, 317.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/haileysoutfits/status/1502714673766051840
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html
theconversation.com/myocarditis-covid-19-is-a-much-bigger-risk-to-the-heart-than-vaccination-174580
rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/1-in-2680-young-men-develop-acute
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS[]=Ischaemic cerebral infarction (10060840)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ischaemic stroke (10061256)&VAX=COVID19&VAXTYPES=COVID-19
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/
openvaers.com/
openvaers.com/faq/what-is-underreporting-and-why-it-matters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I suffered a very small blood clot"
>"small lack of oxygen"

kek

twitter.com/haileysoutfits/status/1502714673766051840

Attached: FNq3B65XwAIV2RB.jpg (699x1200, 97.32K)

Cause of death: Russian bots

Her dad shot her lol

>JUSTIN is around
many such cases

whatever disease the biebs had he passed it on
mono? lyme? idgaf

I’m getting it this week. I’m ready to move on with life.

vaxxsisters..

Justin Bieber has to be able to do better than that.

What caused that?

This is normal and healthy, it's actually better to have happen when you're young because it strengthens the tubes in your brain against clots when you're older. Happens all the time.

Attached: just vaccinate yourself heres 100$.jpg (1024x1280, 194.24K)

What vaccine did she take?

RUSSIA WENT TOO FAR

When something bad happens it's usually moderna.

One of my friends, 185cm athlete, got a stroke when he was 25. Back in 2017. It's very rare but it can happen.

probably undetected leukemia

lyme disease isnt contagious you idiot

based

Attached: 1644663363404.png (254x430, 17.56K)

Nice vaccine bait. Seriously though blood clots come from not moving enough, you can avoid blood clots by working out and eating right. But how the fuck do you get a brain blood clot. Not thinking enough? She is married to Justin Bieber and a Christian so it tracks.

Attached: AOL LOL.gif (500x249, 484.15K)

Go back to facebook

It's awesome that chuds are just gonna say it's the vaccine whether literally anyone has a health issue for the next fifty years

It's Lyme disease even real? Isn't it like fake

"Chronic" Lyme disease is fake. Lyme disease is real.

Attached: IMG_20220306_135801_605.jpg (898x1280, 155.02K)

Science has debunked the chuds time again.

Attached: teenage boys more at risk from vax than covid.png (900x1055, 179.24K)

>How in the heck can a fit, 25 year-old, healthy, fully vaccinated model and television actor suffer a blood clot in her brain?
Drugs, most likely.
But, really, it can happen to anyone in theory.

I thought the vaccine prevented blood clots?

What about morgellans

No, blood thinners prevent blood clots. Completely different concept to a vaccine. Vaccines only work against virus-based infections.

In my country, 1700+ Myocarditis/Pericarditis cases. Median age is 29. No other age-related information available. 8000+ severe reactions including 200+ strokes, 800+ facial paralysis. This is only the cases that have been reported by doctors and validated by Health Canada.
These are not minor conditions, they can shorten your life. Especially heart conditions.
For reference only 133 people in Canada under the age of 30 have died. Including 10 people age 12-15, who can now get vaccinated.
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html

Nothing. It means it's working.

Just get the shot bro

Attached: PinkyToan.jpg (585x3446, 758.24K)

Why would you even bother responding to someone that retarded

Probably climate change, I wouldn't worry about it.

>climate change induced stroke

There are rare cases of that.

Attached: 1632764264640.png (779x2475, 193.11K)

AZ was quietly banned from being given to new patients here, other places too I believe.

I know twitter is full of bots, but sometimes the real human posters are incredulous.

Attached: voltaire.jpg (850x400, 52.17K)

Honestly the worst part is he is just talking to no one, but not in a self reflective inner monologue way his wording is as if he's talking to a crowd (but no one is even listening)

You have a higher risk of dying from covid, including getting myocarditis, than from the vaccine.

bad rng

No you don't

>You have a higher risk of dying from covid, including getting myocarditis, than from the vaccine.

See

Yo, I got the 1st dose of Pfizer, got SEVERE pericarditis, and now I’m personally anti-vax(this one, at least), but this bitch just did too much coke. 100% it was cocaine and not the vaccine.

Obsess on something else you fucking dipshits.

Alec shot her with a lethal vax

theconversation.com/myocarditis-covid-19-is-a-much-bigger-risk-to-the-heart-than-vaccination-174580
>Most studies show a clear benefit of COVID-19 mRNA vaccination with respect to myocarditis. Only one study by Martina Patone, from the University of Oxford, and colleagues found more ambiguous results for those under 40 years of age based on myocarditis rates alone. However, if considering the other ill effects of infection with SARS-CoV-2 — both cardiac and not — there was still a strong benefit in immunizing younger people with COVID-19 vaccines other than Moderna, which research suggests has a higher risk for myocarditis than Pfizer’s vaccine.

I gave all of my sources, so give your source.
There's a 450 per million figure on Myocarditis going around from a study out of Israel. That would mean about There's some problems with that:
>The paper is in pre-print and hasn't been peer reviewed
>It also does not provide information divided by age
>You can still get COVID after taking the vaccine (it has a 74% efficacy or less based on data provided entirely from Health Canada)
Also Myocarditis is not the only side effect of the vaccine. Again - 8000 major events.
Canada can very easily clear up my vaccine hesitancy:
>publish age-distributed information of vaccine side effects
>publish age-distributed information of COVID side effects
>publish age-distributed information on vaccine efficacy
Now tell me what it would take for you to change your position.

jab-a-dabba-do!

American female golfer Nelly Korda is recovering from a blood clot in her arm also.

Attached: C476D3D9-F732-4E19-8972-F0044145424B.jpg (764x457, 175.43K)

Stop noticing things, goy

why is it only Americans on facebook that have experienced side-effects from the vaccine?
Everyone else in the world is fine.
What are they injecting into Americans.?

getting what? a blood clott?

What do the long term studies show?

that's a pretty retarded post even for a wholly disingenuous reply

>chud

Attached: The Goose is Loose.gif (220x167, 355.16K)

Attached: Moderna Suspended in Sweden.jpg (1716x1144, 277.58K)

>"small lack of oxygen"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 22-51-30 Kamogawa_and_Yagi_witness_the_Dempsey_Roll.webp (WEBP-Grafik 1080 × 769 Pixel) - Skaliert (88%).png (957x682, 919.71K)

see
Currently 90-99% of doctors and researchers recommend the vaccine so I'm going with that. If it switched, I would also be willing to change m position.

>1 in 2680 young men develop acute myocarditis/pericarditis in adolescents following Comirnaty vaccination in Hong Kong

rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/1-in-2680-young-men-develop-acute

Why does Any Forums trust Bourla of Pfizer lmao

Look at him bros. Mossady

is there anything scarier than blood clots?

Imagine if everyone was smart enough to know whats really going on. Imagine if no one took the vaxx. Would the war in the ukraine (the next step) been postponed? We have more power than anyone really knows. By 90% of the world taking the vaxx, they gave consent for the next step.

>another schizo bait thread

triple jabbed

A world where seven billion people took a "vaccine" for a "virus" that does not exist.

>people that ask questions are schizos

Attached: 1645017648896.jpg (1472x1536, 221.68K)

>When something bad happens it's usually moderna.

how much did pfizer pay you to make this post?

Too many drugs and too many nights being passed around as a cum slag by movie executives.

That's your choice to make. I believe in providing more substantive information to the public than just a recommendation when so many adverse reactions are happening.

No refund.

>dude stop looking at data provided by and audited by your government, what are you some kind of schizo?

Take meds

>no source
>made up graph

Oh nonono

Gonna be a lot of competition for roles in the live action veggietales at the rate these cases are popping up

GOT 'EM.

Casual reminder that people who call other anons "schizo" are without any exception schizophrenic Jews projecting their mental illness onto others.

15% of Jews suffer from schizophrenia or a related mental disorder.

40% of Jews possess a gene unique to them predisposing them to schizophrenia.

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/

This means that Jews have around 2700% greater lifetime prevalence of schizophrenia than Europeans.

What are the implications of this? Most shills on this board suffer from schizophrenia, diagnosed or otherwise. As do a good chunk of the Jews in power.

Remember to repost these links and facts every time a shill uses the word "schizo" in a thread!

Attached: Take Your Meds, Patriot!.jpg (1079x994, 471.96K)

>random Any Forums screenshots are government data

Oh nonono

>V A E R S
>no source

>fully vaccinated

Attached: 0_Fh-rR5Ea166IBs1__.jpg (1499x785, 97.48K)

>one person has a brain aneurysm out of the billions of other people who have been vaccinated
>OH MY GOD GUYS, ITS HAPPENING! TWO MORE WEEKS AND THEY'LL ALL DROP DEAD LIKE FLIES!

>gets called a schizo
>acts more like a schizo to try to prove it wrong

Based larpers

This, plus there’s no evidence her problems are even related to the vaccine

Sorry, kid. You ran into my FACTS AND FIGURES. Now get the FUCK outta the thread.

Attached: Bees.jpg (600x619, 30.65K)

>It’s from VAERS because…it just is okay!

>putting VAERS in the text box overyour powerpoint graph is the same as an actual source link or article title

>everyone on a Swedish fingerpainting board is a schizophrenic Jewish person in disguise
>I am not mentally ill for thinking this though

>one person has a brain aneurysm

Low quality bait.

medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS[]=Ischaemic cerebral infarction (10060840)&SYMPTOMS[]=Ischaemic stroke (10061256)&VAX=COVID19&VAXTYPES=COVID-19

Attached: OpenVAERS.jpg (922x723, 119.42K)

Exposed you, faggot. Tell your JIDF boss that you quit. Then throw yourself into an oven.

Take your meds, please

Get the fuck out of my thread, cunt.

Based larper

Take your meds

It does nothing

I take ivermectin sometimes. It's been approved for human use for 20+ years.

I love science.

The official number of serious adverse events is 2.5 in 100,000. The death rate for COVID age 29 and younger is 1 in 100,000.
Age related data is not available for most serious events, but median age of Myocarditis and Pericarditis is 29. If all serious events are distributed similarly, your chances of having a serious reaction to the vaccine if you're under 30 is 8.7 times higher than dying of COVID.
See previously posted health Canada links, as well as:
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/
Health Canada is not VAERS. All cases are reported by doctors and audited by Health Canada. Numbers are not published unless if they reach a certain diagnostic level of certainty.

Not until you take your meds

WAKE UP PEOPLE
FUCKING WAKE UP
THIS IS NOT NORMAL

That's still less than one percent of people who have received the vaccine.

if every board forced flags anons would be forced to realize 90% of all shill flags are israeli

The fatality rate for your age group is about 0.002%. Nobody under 40 should be getting this shit, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone healthy under 60. Honestly, there's a good chance it does literally nothing useful and all the trial data was bullshit given the reward was billions in government contracts for telling one little lie.

Bad Genetics, alcohol, heavy drug use, even birth control pills can cause blood clots.

It's way more common

Are you a doctor?

shes an actress?
be honest with me, what have you ever seen her in?

>That's still less than one percent of people who have received the vaccine.

Glad you pointed that out, fren.

>"VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (read more about underreporting in VAERS) of vaccine injuries." -

openvaers.com/
openvaers.com/faq/what-is-underreporting-and-why-it-matters (link to 3 years study on underreporting)

>there's a good chance it does literally nothing useful and all the trial data was bullshit
I mean, don't we already know the trial was bullshit? The fact that a huge number of serious reactions popped up in a shorter amount of time than the trials lasted was a huge red flag for me.

Are you a doctor?

> I’m ready to move on with life.
You are going to be passining on to the afterlife if you take it.

Based insane horse paste chewer

>and your other meds

I'm asking you, since you seem to know all about how the vaccine works just from a few articles.

they intentionally altered the control group when they started noticing that so maybe we shouldn't trust them yeah.

its 0.000196% deaths per dose

you didn't specify any meds so I just went to one that's been proven to work and earned noble prizes.

filesdotcatboxdotmoe/9rbtxh.pdf
this is the real reason ivermectin became so heavily slandered
take the parasitepill and everything else falls into place

why cant you just be normal just be normal always vaers trial data obesity rates just take the vaccine like literally everyone else and shut the fuck up its really not that hard

Actually you can't post on this topic on an anonymous image board without your credentials. Sorry.

No, I'm a biologist with a background in epidemiology. Much better than a doctor, those people are all just niggers with no real understanding of basic biochemistry.

>just let the government force people to take any mystery juice they want and big pharma to falsify data
You want this to be normal? You're not a very long-term thinker, are you?

>this thread was moved to-ACK!!

hahaha owned.

hai Any Forums

Ignore focus on Russia
Ze agenda must proseed

Attached: 81EFB6A5-BFB4-43DE-A18E-ECD1C738EECB.jpg (1125x567, 822.03K)

>betty white's death gets a sticky
>Haily Bieber's vaccine injury gets moved to Any Forums

Makes me think.