Ask a ussian about the crazy shit that putin does

Hello, I am a Russian citizen who does not support what Putin is doing and, it seems to me, objectively assesses the situation. You can ask any questions, I will try to answer them and give my opinion and insides from Russia. I will use google translate as I have a hard time writing in English, so sorry for any mistakes, but overall I understand the language quite well.

Attached: 629959_1.jpg (590x350, 55.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365733788/#365740755
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're probably a VPN tranny or an installed Kike shill.

>America/Globalists--the only entity to have used nukes in combat--placing nukes and bio-weapons all around Russia's boarder, launching pointless wars and regime changes (one prevented by Russia) all across the globe, and now encouraging Ukrainian citizens to fight a hopeless fight so they can artificially raise the number of casualties and pin it on Russia
>the good guy
>Russia reclaiming a country that was indistinguishable from it for centuries to improve its security state
>the bad guy
Anti-Russia shills stick out like a sore thumb, given that 1) Any Forums is pro-Putin since he BTFO Jews and saved Assad, and 2) it would take a schizophrenic to say, "Fuck immigration and vax mandates," but then turn around and side with the very same deep state a day later.

Globalists are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into online propaganda, commonly employed by information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

Shills always plagued Any Forums, be it perfidious propaganda or slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads, but notice how said threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white leftists:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365733788/#365740755
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

Я yжe дocтaтoчнo нacмoтpeлcя нa этo в VК. Moгy я вce жe cпpocить вac o вac caмих? Кaк y вac дeлa нa этoм pынкe?

Cringe.

Attached: 1646978935485.jpg (710x1024, 69.27K)

I understand many of the justifications for war that are given here, but I have friends dying on the battlefield right now and I know a lot of people on both sides. The Russian economy is collapsing, people are losing their jobs, prices are rising, dozens of times for imported items and equipment, products to which I am used to are no longer imported. I will not be able to use my shampoo, eat at McDonald's, play games, watch the new Batman in the cinema, some of the equipment, including computers, will simply not be on the market now.

The Russian people will live worse as a result of this war, regardless of its outcome, even if Putin simply captures Kyiv, it will lead to more emptying of Russian wallets and to the destruction of families consisting of Russians and Ukrainians. There is no point in this war, it's just the schizophrenia of one person in the Kremlin. I'm not trans and haven't seen one trans in my life, this is Russia, man.

It sickens me seeing your nation rushing to Ikea instead of protesting. It will only get worse.

Checked and don't mind him OP. He's just a schzio who can't deal with his saviour of the white race being BTFO'd by actual Nazis.

Attached: 1646862034900.png (214x236, 126.07K)

I did not understand the question, in which market?

Is this thread just bots and me?

My Russian sucks ass so no surprise there, I'll try in English. How are you doing in the super markets/stores? Are prices getting high?

Beep boop nigga.

Attached: photo_2022-03-06_15-40-02.jpg (938x625, 58.1K)

>it would take a schizophrenic to say, "Fuck immigration and vax mandates," but then turn around and side with the very same deep state a day later.
Oh, so you're a contrarian who hates whatever the media tells you to like.
Will you stop breathing if they tell you oxygen is great too?

Attached: 1629454573681.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

DAS RITE POLAND BRO! I bet if they told them living is good, they would kill themselves.

>I will not be able to use my shampoo, eat at McDonald's, play games, watch the new Batman in the cinema
What a fag you are.

People come out to protest in the thousands, but all the media that cover the protests are now banned, all protesters are either in prison, or dead, or in exile (Navalny, Nemtsov, Svetov). Now in Russia laws are being introduced that give 15 years for a fake about the war and 20 for treason. You understand that the state decides what is fake and what is treason. People are afraid to protest, they get bullied, and they're just trying to keep at least some of their comfort by buying everything at Ikea and McDonald's, I totally understand them. It is very difficult. I speak as a person who went to protests and was interrogated by the police after that, despite the fact that I did nothing and just walked along the street.

Is it fucking true Police there were demanding to see people's phones and shit?!

Go to bed Russianon

Bots and glowniggers who don't reply to anyone but their own comrades
The fact is that being a Russian doesn't give you any extra opinion on this the same way being a Syrian didn't make Assad's gas attacks real.

So, you don't support or understand what he's doing?, would you prefer to live with nigger migration raping your women, stealing and increasing crime?, do you like feminism?.

Do you like to consume onions?

the economy is fucked up, millions of people are losing their jobs and will lose even more, all the former comfortable life is changing and I think it will soon come to an end. A lot of people don't understand this yet, as prices are just starting to rise decently, but I think it's only going to get worse. Well, it’s trite, like any young Russian guy, I eat and drink Western food, watch Western films, play Western video games, all this has now sunk into oblivion. It can be overcome, but it is obvious that the future is very bad.

>So, you don't support or understand what he's doing?, would you prefer to live with nigger migration raping your women, stealing and increasing crime?, do you like feminism?.
>
>Do you like to consume onions?

Attached: 1636966679036.png (241x255, 39.55K)

1. What's your opinion about these Russian Any Forums posters who ironically worship Putin and believe what they are doing is just, that they are invading for ''self defense'', and that (in their own words) would kill their own children and go to war with anyone for putin/russia? Is patriotism really that pathological in Russia?

2. Do you believe ruskie kurwy are using vpns to pose as people from other countries and praise ''based putin'' while using vpn?

>needs to affirm that he's on the side of glopohomo

fuck off you cuck nigger faggot.
IDC
hope putin puts you in gulag.
die in siberia you faggot.
KYS

That fucking sucks man. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, let alone a brother Slav. This shit sucks dick, dude and you guys were dragged into it.

Attached: 1638996515336.png (658x662, 59.37K)

You can see it how you like, but there are simply no Russian analogues to all this shit. A comfortable life will definitely never be the same as it was before. We're fucked.

>McDonald's and Batman
Laughable propaganda. Glowniggers should hire me, I'm shameless enough to do better for the right price.

proof. Take picture from window with timestamp for Any Forums vpn faggot

>Hello, I am a Russian citizen who does not support what Putin is doing
Hello, I am a Croatian citizen who does support what Putin is doing and who would like to fly to Chelyabinsk and beat you with a crowbar, NFKRZ.

Attached: D1u6JVQXcAgxkok-769x1024.jpg (769x1024, 143.75K)

>ragebait name
>strawman flag
>counter opinion to the thread
>nigger black bullshit take
>guaranteed replies

Based user. I hope you are still eating by the end of the year. Godspeed.

this glows

do you still keep your money in the bank?

These things happen every day, we are already used to them. The story with the police is just the tip of the iceberg. We have recently imprisoned several schoolchildren, because they roleplay as anarchists in the minecraft game and blew up government buildings inside the game, but in life they collected small firecrackers. Now they are in a juvenile colony as dangerous criminals. I'm not kidding, google it. About the poisoning of Navalny, I think they heard even in the West. Russia is finally turning into North Korea.

Why you are not enlisting and try to shoot some oligarch in Russia?

>I SAID IN MINECRAFT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol how. There are a fuckton of people like him. And our government's action against them makes them believe they are right to do what they do in a similar way western sanctions make people on my side believe they are right to do what they do.

what are the chances that a revolution starts and ends up breaking your country into separate countries?

Is he a party animal degenerate pissing on super models in Dubai?

Attached: 1646360662015.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

yes, welcome to 90% of pol these days

the word choices
this shit is not organic

You fucking welcome. In Chelyabinsk you will make three steps down the street before getting robbed because your boots looks too fancy and your crowbar will became a proctologist's trophy, lachta shill.

I absolutely understand what's going on. If you think that Russia is a right-winger's dream, then think again. The most subsidized region of Russia where my taxes go is Chechnya. It is controlled by Ramzan Kadyrov, who often sends his people to kill Russians who are objectionable to him, sometimes even near the walls of the Kremlin, and he will not get anything for it. Google his name and the murder of Nemtsov and the news will immediately make everything clear. To think that Putin is right is the biggest mistake of the Western right-wing community, everyone who thinks so is just an idiot. I would say that the authorities in Russia take the worst of the leftist ideas only under the guise of fighting gays and so on.

Seethe

Attached: A0BFCAE7-9FDD-4ED0-B58E-0F827FD39605.jpg (1300x892, 285.18K)

How many Russian people support Putin? It must be many, even though a lot of people are against the war.

Almost nobody in the west wants war (except for the the retards here), and we don't hate Russians. I feel sad that Russia is doing this. We always had respect for Russia and its culture, even though American media often makes you the bad guys.

Which city do you live in? What is the general mood of people? Your friends, your family? What about the russian internet? Are people complaining? Is there lot of brain drain? Do people really like Putin of are people lying or is it hard to tell?

1. I'm not that deep into 4ch but I guess 50% of the people who do it are just trolls or bots (of which our government employs a lot), 50% are just propaganda brainwashed idiots who just suffer from some kind of paranoid schizophrenia . The real patriots of my country are not like that, even though Putin is trying to prove the opposite.
2. Lol, I really don't know. Maybe.

you were actually beaten by a drunk gopnik if I remember well because your shoes were of the wrong brand

A lot of people blame the Western countries for this, but I see this as a natural and expected reaction to Putin's crazy actions. That's all there is to say. Now I am most worried about several of my friends with whom I have lost contact since the beginning of the war and who, as I understand it, are now on the battlefield. I hope someday the Russian people will be able to improve their political system and the situation will improve. I want to be political opponents with Western countries, have normal competition and development, and not threats of nuclear war.