"Niggardly," Any Forums's new favorite word?

Has anybody heard this word?
It means cheap/stingy person.
>It is derived from the Middle English word nigard, which is probably derived from Old Norse nigla, meaning 'to be poor', which itself is most likely derived from hnøggr
So basically there's a non-racist word that sounds like nigger you can get away with saying wherever you want, even on globohomo websites and mainstream media.
What are the political ramifications of this?

Attached: ngrdly.png (860x424, 23.68K)

Also there is a word called "niggler."
a person given to harsh judgments and to finding faults.

You must be 18 to post here

I just think it's funny. You can't say "niggerly" in reference to someone acting inappropriately, but you can say "niggardly" and social media companies can't do anything about it.

>Has anybody heard this word?
Yes. It's used in the classic translation of Kant's "Groundwork," which I taught several times. I enjoyed reading it aloud to the students and not bothering to explain it at all.

Wait til you learn about "renege" (ree-NIG)

Sniggering niggards are the worst.

never heard the expression
>niggar rigged.

I first heard it on Californication

>That Jew is one niggardly bastard
may have some potential

Reneges stole my bike.

You said that racistly I must say

Attached: ofojaduj.jpg (490x490, 37.42K)

>he turns into a real niggler when you call out his niggardly behavior at restaurants.

Attached: ajesujuk.jpg (460x423, 37.03K)

Niggardly isn't a new word you goober

Attached: niggling.jpg (960x755, 129.74K)

there have been several politicians over the last 5-10 years who have lost their jobs for using this word

Based philosopher

I was convinced it meant nigger behavior

Southern lawyers use this alot, I've heard a white cashier at a gas station in the south call a black woman niggardly for trying to get away without paying full price for some chips and drank, unfortunately the she-boon just left in a huff without chimping out.

Yeah this, it's not a loophole

Attached: niggardly.png (821x985, 132.39K)

Forget the loophole and give me ur poophole faggot

bump