Why the fuck is everyone bending over for ukraine?

Its astronomically fucking retarted the amount people are supporting these renamed russians. People in my town are making cookies with the flag, wearing the flag etc. Where were you guys for the Afghanis? Iraqis? Bosnians?

Attached: RDT_20220308_0918306197212059859690706.png (1691x1080, 1.75M)

they're just doing it to make you angry

they're doing it because its the latest cognitive update

It's called white solidarity you retard

fuck russian insects, that's why
final solution when

>showing support for ragheads
did you not see the huge anti war protests for iraq or are you a zoom zoom?

Every great war story involves the underdog beating the powerful aggressor. Why would anyone cheer for the bully nation?

I saw someone wearing one of the Z shirts. It's not a myth, the normies themselves really are sick of the West.

>"W-WHAT ABOUT THE SHITSKINERINOS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Typical Amerimutt Jewtin supporter. Jerks off to the idea of muslim rape squads invading white countries. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1647164894334.jpg (1080x712, 246.13K)

You're fucking lying to yourself if you think it was to the extent of this.

I feel closed to them than to fucking afghans you retard

Also we have over 250k refugees here

Western solidarity, bombing sandniggers is fine but wars are not allowed in Europe

This.

They are right next to us, the others are not

>Where were you guys for the Afghanis? Iraqis? Bosnians?
That's in the middle of who-the-fuck-gives-a-shit. This war hits much closer to home.

Sorry should've classified i meant America. You're czech so this is not applicable to you as you actually have skin in the game.

Soros, Biden, Obama, Clinton (and a bunch of other corrupt pieces of shit) are all desperately trying to cover up the crimes they've been doing there before Russia blows it all open.

Pretty much. Darker the Nigger, the less they support.

uhhh they just weren't aware of Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Bosnia, Serbia, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Pakistan, Haiti, Panama, Cuba, Lebanon, Cambodia, North Korea, and Vietnam GOSH okay??? Jeez.... It doesn't forgive PUTLER for what he's done... okay??

Just for luls i'm ethnic Ukrainian who don't give the fuck about this conflict. Not my problem.

Attached: 1647139935768.png (672x671, 82.29K)

You know that during the Cold War there were tons of defectors from the U.S. to the Soviet Union, right? They're just defectors waiting to happen.

No one cares about your dirty fucking Muslim kin. Gtfo of white man's land

cuz its a corrupt pedo state with dirt on all the world's major elite so you better fucking support them or they'll reveal the whole thing

>ethnic Ukrainian
Question. How are you treated in Russia? How do people react if they know you're Ukrainian? Honest answer please.

He is the best techies player in his village. People don't fuck with him out of respect.

Ukraine holds the secrets!

Because the US and Europe spended billions and billions in their little toy, and Putin took that toy away. They activated every media outlet there is to manipulate the public opinion to think Russia bad. People outside Europe and the states, and ofcourse their proxies really don't give a shit about that war

yep. precisely

Agreed. Local Nextdoor poster was listing all of the companies that still do business in muh Russia. Fucking twat has never been outside the states.

Nobody care. Actually many military servicemen, businessmen, authorities have Ukrainian surnames - nobody give the fuck about this. It's not ethnic conflict but political - between elites, not between people.

Attached: 3.jpg (895x505, 91.89K)