John Cleese suggests British reparations from France and Italy for Norman and Roman invasions

What do you think Any Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10606743/John-Cleese-stuns-South-Southwest-crowd-jokes-historic-slave-reparations-Britain.html

Attached: cleese.jpg (1080x1426, 207.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_cookie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>conveniently leaves out saxons

Well he's right of course. He was making the point that coddling niggers because 'muh slavery' is retarded because there's not a single people on Earth that aren't standing knee deep in the blood and corpses of other tribes they conquered and enslaved, including niggers themselves.

So being pussy little sour grapes bitches about the 'evils' of conquest to vilify another group is ridiculous because everyone's culture is just as guilty of it as everyone elses.

He should never be able to speak again

half of our dna is from the anglo-saxons you silly burger

>vury nyice

Attached: plplplplplplplpl.png (750x819, 1.08M)

this

he said he'll be dead soon so doesn't care kek

Guess who grabbed the mic out of his hands. After all these years John Cleese still has it

Attached: 1639719379729.jpg (656x427, 57.82K)

Yes, they heard and understood his point, which is why they took away his microphone...
If he was being serious they probably wouldve supported it

Anyways im sure that france, britain spain and poortugal will be ordered to pay reperations by the un within the next 15 years

He probably lurks.

>Pointing to world history being 'a history of crime', he added: 'It's a history of people who were stronger beating up people who were weaker and it's always been that. It's deeply, deeply distasteful.

>'But to pretend that one lot were worse than another – you do know the British have been slaves twice, right?

>Cleese explained: '[People] get competitive about this business of being oppressed. We were oppressed, the English, by the Romans from about 0 to 400.'

>Despite the event being labelled a 'comedy panel', his remarks sparked horrified reactions and an awkward environment for those in attendance.

>At one stage Cleese even had his microphone confiscated by American comic Dulcé Sloan, who said she did it to 'save a comic whose career I respect', per The Hollywood Reporter.

>'And now you saved the colonizer,' Pasternack said. 'I saved a comic whose career I respect,' Sloan fired back.

>'I want reparations from Italy', he told the stunned crowd. 'And then the Normans came over in 1066... they were horrible people from France and they colonised us for 30 years and we need reparations there too, I'm afraid'.

Attached: 1619039671267.png (1024x618, 1.16M)

>Texas
Woah so this is the power of rural conservative America?
So much as suggesting that the previous niggy wiggies don't deserve coddling is simply unthinkable?

Austin is not Texas

We are Saxons, Anglo-Saxons. We aren't Normans and we Aren't Romans though.
If we're handing out reparations the Celts and English should be able collect from eachother considering English conquest, Irish piracy, Scottish raids and Welsh invasions.
A lot of Celts forget that they got invaded for getting involved with the wrong side in English civil wars.

He's one of the last based brit boomers, it will be an actual loss when he's gone. Loved Fawlty Towers when he called the spic butler a dago twit.

Attached: 419446_1.jpg (285x214, 13.84K)

>our

>nooooo not the heckin trutherino ahhhhhhhh

He already gave the left plenty of ammo before he realized it's his old boomer neck in the noose too. Sad to say but I don't have much respect for these feeble "ahah gotcha" 3 years after the world discourse has already moved past that point.

Shut up Russian rape baby

Basil. Basil. Basil! Basil! BASIL!!!

We can't collect reparations for ourselves from ourselves.

The fat nigger because fat niggers are more worthless than regular niggers. Bet Cleese apologizes like the cuck he's known to be. He's an old boomer who is worse than the American ones.

Nobody in Texas gives a flying fuck about SXSW.

Its so fucking rude

Austin is Portland.

We will reluctantly accept payment in cheese and wine

Yea, and they fail because they allowed a platform for the truth to be spoken and heard, when they are adamently against any form of truth at all.

El Oh El.

I'm Welsh and Cornish and the Romans/English should pay me reparations

>In retaliation John Cleese farted in the nignogs general direction

Oh you silly goy of course you can

i have no reason to pretend to be something im not on an anonymous internet forum
im english-canadian, most of canada was 30 years ago, and believe it or not theres still a few of us left

>what do you think, pol?

>

Attached: 5135g194qzg51.jpg (960x960, 167.43K)

>we wuz slaves n shit

sorry no can do. only cropped timelines allowed.

Based boomer, he forgot the barbary pirates though.
It's a good point thought we don't go on about the roman empire

based

>american education

>reparations
The older I become the more that I laugh whenever anyone says that word with real intent behind it.
The history of humanity has been about conquering others. If it wasn't for the past, you wouldn't exist to complain about it. As someone in your family tree, people others for their land or belongings.
Fuck, whenever humanity goes out to space. We'll conquer other alien races as well.

There were more white European slaves in North Africa than African slaves in Britain and the colonies that would become America combined during the same time period.

Youre a fucking scourge, a blight to this planet. I hope you're taking all the boosters

why do I find this so fucking funny, while Negros are deeply offended when the same is said about them

The Romans were talking about the Brits (Welsh). The Anglos weren't there yet. But the Anglos were worse anyway.

Attached: laplander britta.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

because you’re not an emotionally effeminate negroid.

because we have actual accomplishments so we know that the statements arent true

for blacks its a reminder of their inferiority en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_cookie

I disagree, he should be tortured and humiliated publicly and allowed to apologize for his horrific sins against BLAX, after which he should never be allowed to speak again

Half of english dna is from the britons