60 years old

>60 years old
>looks like he's 75
why does the presidency age people like this?

Attached: ap-obama-harry-reid-memorial_01132022.jpg (1280x720, 54.89K)

Stress and pressure, obviously

The adrenochrome supply from Afghanistan's human trafficking hub dried up last summer, and Europe's supply is about to dry up.
The gerontomorphism from going cold turkey off adreno must be like falling off a cliff.

niggers age all at once

Who?
I'm not really into basketball.

Black don’t crack. He doesn’t look different than before. Just grey hair now

Guilty conscience.
Imagine bombing thousands of children and getting a peace nobel prize.
Looking at it must be like gazing into hell.

Barry got covid

Just get like 10 hours of sleep everyday then they won't look so old.

OP hasn't seen Trump.

The reason it ages midwits and snakes like Obama, Bush and Clinton is they're all way under qualified for the job and have no acumen for the type of work it is.

There's a reason you have autists like Zuck who do not age while in similar high strain positions, or Trump in the same vein. This is what they're "made" for, and what they enjoy the most.

Do cretins ever listen to yourselves when you spout this crap?

Because he's a nigger

Attached: samuel-l-jacksons-mind-is-set-free-in-trailer-for-the-last-days-of-ptolemy.jpg (1920x1080, 155.33K)

who's this?
some rapper?

seeing some raw real shit makes you into this

>Stress and pressure, obviously
This. I've had high intensity jobs and even though I've never been President and you can still FEEL the stress in your body. Quitting those gigs for something less stressful are some of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

Reminds me of a hood joke I heard on the radio during Trump years.
>we always measure the weight of the presidency by how much the president ages while in office.
>Trump is the first president where he doesn't age at all and we look at how much older the country looks as a barometer.

Are you for real asking that?

Probably all the satanic humiliation rituals they're going through.

Attached: 1630654845039.jpg (1500x1001, 188.94K)

Apparently you weren't around during the beginning of the lockouts. When celebs got on their Webcams looking like they were withdrawaling heavy. Adrenochrome drying up is real. Kill yourself.
And to OP yeah its the heavy use of adrenochrome. Heavy meth use will do the same thing. Presidents don't do ANYTHING. Only media figurehead. If presidents did anything then we would be in far worse shape under Biden.

Attached: 1646965229158.gif (480x320, 3.2M)

This is Trump last week.

How come he doesnt age? He supposedly gets less than 6 hours of sleep a night and was doing like 15 rallies a week during election period, multiple times a day in diff states for hours.

Why doesn't he age from stress?

Attached: 20220313_1.jpg (1320x2048, 622.18K)

Well basically Trump doesn't actually give a fuck

This what happens after full disclosure