RT destroyed your Putin support

russian state media denounces pro putin "alt-righters".

quotes from the article:
"Instead, they are projecting their own issues with their homelands onto this country and its leaders. For instance, American and European far-rightists think that because Vladimir Putin has restored Russia as a strong and sovereign state, he’s somehow aligned with their beliefs. And is on some kind of mission from God to save ‘white’ Christianity.

But, he’s not. Because Russia may well be the most ethnically and religiously diverse country in Europe. And Putin’s own cabinets have included a smorgasbord of Jews, Muslims and Buddhists in addition to the Christians and Agnostics who form the largest Russian ‘belief’ categories."

rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/

Attached: 1647204228180.jpg (862x356, 41.3K)

Attached: 1647204279232.jpg (733x1002, 139.73K)

Attached: 1647204363594.jpg (736x514, 84.1K)

Attached: CF6AAEBD-D11E-4D6E-A877-6D5AD072B431.jpg (1170x1874, 1.04M)

b-but FSB shill said russia is fighting globohomo

Damn. BTFO. Same many won't be able to read it, RT being blocked almost everywhere now.

Why would they print that? Do they not realize that right wing support in the West will ultimately aid in their victory? Will that journalist be hanged?

It's fighting a globohomo. With its own globohomo.

I use a Czech Republic VPN to access it, since it's apparently not blocked there.

i don't know who is sodomizing who any more

Sometimes journalists publish articles about things as they are, not manufactured narratives to influence propagandized groups whose known biases are easy to exploit. It's pretty retarded, yeah.

>2018
>Memeflag

Indeed. Stay in your lane, Amerimutts!

Attached: ofojocule.jpg (485x485, 35.85K)

It's 4 years old. It was a response to some website called Russian Insider that was apparently being mistaken for Russian state media in the west.

I don't care? I only care that he fucks up the western globalists, and he's been doing a fine job.I also have hopes that this escalates and humanity is wiped out once and for all, but that's over-reaching

I guess I don't actually hate Muslims, I mostly hate creating hellish cities with endless gay pride parades where everyone lives in a cubicle

All stats made up, male life expectancy is 73 in russia. Try harder glowie

Why is RT still trying to make western oriented media? The west banned them everywhere.

I was able to see it without a vpn at all

Attached: ajeseb.jpg (475x437, 39.67K)

One day idiots will realize that when presented with the option of supporting thing A or thing B neither are good.

When I first saw this thread I was excited for some deep neutral discussion surrounding this conflict, but I can see OP is just shilling after all.

This is simply just normal Russian supremacy and they don't want non-Russians getting on their bandwagon. There is nothing wrong with that. We aren't entitled to Russia.

>op-ed

She's black now

Right wing westerners think that about Putin because Russian propaganda told them to.

Only retards think Russia is based

Attached: 1647205769958.jpg (1280x815, 118.7K)